Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 427239 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #14565 on: July 03, 2024, 11:39:24 PM »
Yeah ddd, keep telling the normies how twisted they are. Buahahahaha! Sorry ddd, you're the lunatic that says the japs won WW2'

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14566 on: July 03, 2024, 11:51:13 PM »
I don't think you're rich ddd. Hardly. I think you are a loser scammer like your momma who is always on the hunt to take a sucker.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14567 on: July 03, 2024, 11:58:51 PM »
I'll tell you why I focus on ddd, because he is the epitome of the racist liberal who spouts patently racist faux history.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14568 on: July 04, 2024, 12:04:16 AM »
Of course chat GBT doesn't come up with ddd's accounts of killing Saudi policemen with his bare hands, because it didn't happen. They are just ddd's fantasies.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14569 on: July 04, 2024, 12:11:21 AM »
What's the matter ddd? Why does it bother you when people tell the truth that the racist, atrocity committing japs lost WW2?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #14570 on: July 04, 2024, 12:21:02 PM »
Hey Gunner, got any big plans for tomorrow?
No.  I was invited to the neighbor's yearly family "picnic" again this year, but with my blood pressure meds making me lightheaded and generally miserable, I felt it was best to stay home.  I am not a very social person and though I enjoy making a salad to bring over each year, I could not hide the fact I was miserable and did not want to risk having a few beers in 80-degree heat among dozens of people.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14571 on: July 04, 2024, 12:31:34 PM »
I appreciate that you caught Dietrich mentioning the issue of the "accidental" death of Vinny Barbaricks' parents. Dietrich mentioned the topic but said Vinny had brought it up earlier, not himself and Brooke later, which is why I didn't find it.

There must be a way of finding a news report or mention of the accident.  All Vinny reveals is that it happened in California when he was in his late teens.

I have always been suspicious of it but lacked any details. I will have to review the audio from your timestamped posts, but it seems very odd that Vinny would begin his journey into Scientology and the rest shortly after and that it is so very similar to David Anderson abandoning his wife and daughters for a life of lies and deceit, also financed by inheritance(s) for the deaths of his parents that it is uncanny.

It is also curious that Vinny would have published any details and when.  I assume one would have to purchase a book for that and be disappointed.  As you know, I do not have any respect "Peter Moon" and much less for Anderson and Dietrich, and consider them deceitful con men and vicious liars.  My only consolation is Vinny's apparent deteriorating cognitive skill and my exposure to himself, Dietrich, and David Anderson which continues to relegate them to the shit can of history.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14572 on: July 04, 2024, 01:14:09 PM »
Listen to Dietrich's "Clucking, clapping and squealing" about Joe Tai and Moon living homeless in a tent together and bitching about some "time travel asshole", before commenting on the topic.  (3:32:20) Dietrich directly related Vinny's early involvement with Scientology and his parent's aversion to it resulting in the their deaths to Heather Holman.

"He (Moon) definitely speaks of it as if they brought in on themselves" - DDD (3:42:219)

"If it doesn't bother him, why the fuck should it bother me?" - DDD

"Don't go spreading anything to Peter that is misquoted. please."  - DDD (3:43:20)

LOL!  Don't worry Dietrich, we will quote your Vara ass all day long and have the time-stamps and audio to prove it!   ;D

Rainman

• KMST
« Reply #14573 on: July 04, 2024, 10:57:50 PM »
I appreciate that you caught Dietrich mentioning the issue of the "accidental" death of Vinny Barbaricks' parents. Dietrich mentioned the topic but said Vinny had brought it up earlier, not himself and Brooke later, which is why I didn't find it.

There must be a way of finding a news report or mention of the accident.  All Vinny reveals is that it happened in California when he was in his late teens.

I have always been suspicious of it but lacked any details. I will have to review the audio from your timestamped posts, but it seems very odd that Vinny would begin his journey into Scientology and the rest shortly after and that it is so very similar to David Anderson abandoning his wife and daughters for a life of lies and deceit, also financed by inheritance(s) for the deaths of his parents that it is uncanny.

It is also curious that Vinny would have published any details and when.  I assume one would have to purchase a book for that and be disappointed.  As you know, I do not have any respect "Peter Moon" and much less for Anderson and Dietrich, and consider them deceitful con men and vicious liars.  My only consolation is Vinny's apparent deteriorating cognitive skill and my exposure to himself, Dietrich, and David Anderson which continues to relegate them to the shit can of history.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14574 on: July 05, 2024, 10:21:29 AM »
Thanks to Rainman for the research. Based on this article I can do more searching and maybe discover a bit more about Vinny, his family and any possible properties or land associated with them.

Based on this info from another article from the Ventura County Star dated Dec 18, 1974, https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/927114216/

Barbaricks were an upper-middle-class family of 5 living for about 3 years at 5278 Aurora Dr. in Ventura.  The 1,400 sq ft ranch-style home last sold for over 700,000.00 in 2021  https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5278-Aurora-Dr-Ventura-CA-93003/16333974_zpid/

Interstingly, Vinny's younger brother Richard, then 17, survived the accident and was hospitalized in "very serious condition".

Vinny was not living at home as he was 21 and had been a member of Scientology for about a year.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14575 on: July 05, 2024, 01:55:46 PM »
Regardless of Vnny's apparent lack of emotion for the past 50 years regarding the death of his parents on Dec 14, 1974, the reason he joined Scientology was not to avoid being drafted to serve in Vietnam.  https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2022/10/peter-moon-claims-he-avoided-vietnam.html

Given what we know about his father (Harding) being a WW2 USAAF Veteran and Vinny's history of slimy activity around Hollywood etc, perhaps his father was not too keen on his lifestyle and may have been concerned he was a secret YAG, and then of his joining a suspicious religious cult, for which Vinny has resented him and held him in contempt to this day.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14576 on: July 05, 2024, 02:44:43 PM »
Much like Douglas Dietrich has done with his father, and wasted no time in slandering him soon after his death, eventually "disowning" him in his claim to be the biological son of Adolf Hitler.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14577 on: July 05, 2024, 04:31:54 PM »
We only know what has been alleged by "Peter Moon"  himself publicly and in subsequent "private" conversations with Douglas Dietrich and others.  I assume his recollections were described in his book about Scientology: "L. Ron Hubbard - The Tao of Insanity" (2020) but I won't be buying it only to find he makes only a brief mention of his parents' sudden and untimely demise.

The fucker is a sociopath and con man just like his 58-year-old Amerasian fem-boy, vampire psychopath Douglas Dietrich and his imaginary sociopath and fake PhD Scientist, time-traveling conman and idiot David Lewis Anderson.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14578 on: July 05, 2024, 05:52:39 PM »
The "World Genesis Foundation" that Anderson created in 2000 with a PO Box and Moon eventually became a member is also a scam.  https://www.facebook.com/WorldGenesisFoundation/

The official website of Worldgenesis.org has not been updated in years and David Anderson has been exposed as a fraud he and his "wife" Heather have been "hiding" in Arizona for over a decade posing as a seasonal RV rental landlord and a Yoga instructor!   https://www.facebook.com/HeatherACaton