Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 483720 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #14730 on: August 28, 2024, 07:07:19 PM »
Hey Anubis, how did you find out Brendan was working at that school? Did he mention it on the show? Either way, good catch.

AnubisPublishing

• KDWN
« Reply #14731 on: August 28, 2024, 07:18:24 PM »
Hey thanks!

Yeah he said Newsome visited “his school” today and so I googled it and there’s an article on California gov website which have the name and went their website. Plenty of emails to contact there.

I’m so tempted to send the most annoying and obnoxious DoorDash order to DDD on Green Street right now. I really want to send him a good ole American Happy Meal with Toy! Except it’s all sauces and no burger and extra extra extra ketchup.

Sucker.

AnubisPublishing

• KDWN
« Reply #14732 on: August 28, 2024, 07:19:07 PM »
Unfortunately he’s not worth the $15

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14733 on: August 28, 2024, 07:23:08 PM »
ddd's throat got injured when while he was under, the san franshithole doctor tea bagged him and ddd gargled his nuts.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14734 on: August 28, 2024, 07:29:32 PM »
"Jambo the Reese monkey would be orgasming all over it" -ddd

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14735 on: August 28, 2024, 07:38:37 PM »
"I guess if you have plenty of time on your hands" -ddd   And exactly what do you do with your time ddd? And fantasies about teaching mythical blood boys history doesn't count as an occupation.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14736 on: August 28, 2024, 07:58:34 PM »
moontard says he has a ham radio but needs a couple of hundred dollars more "to ground the system."

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14737 on: August 28, 2024, 09:31:20 PM »
ddd shits on RK Cole and all his other supposed gangstalkers.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #14738 on: August 29, 2024, 02:51:54 PM »
A Rhinoplasty/Sinoplasty is one of many most routine surgeries performed daily.  In most cases, it is performed to correct breathing problems and other issues involved with the nose, ears, and throat.  Although it usually requires General Anesthesia, most patients recover within a few hours and are released the same day.

I know this from experience as I had the same procedure performed by the VA in Buffalo, NY in the winter of 2002. This was to correct issues from my nose having been broken several times during fights and other unfortunate incidents. I did react when recovering from the anesthesia because I was told I had grabbed the anesthesiologist by his throat when I "came to" on a gurney while being moved from the OR to a recovery room. 

Aside from some pain, a little bleeding, dried mucous etc, I had a follow-up exam and was just fine within a week or so.  I remember the first thing I was able to smell afterward was snow!    It was awesome!  I still have seasonal allergies and other issues, but the surgery made a big difference and improved my quality of life.

Dietrich has turned his own experience into a show of horrors calling it a "botched" operation requiring another surgery to correct "disfigurement" and has used it as another donation scam and promotion for another book with Vinny.  But if you listen to his last shit show, Dietrich has no problem with laughing, clapping, and whining like a transgender little bitch in his bizarre manner and even seems to have improved after 4 hours of idiotic streaming bullshit.

Nice try Dietrich, you lying little pussy!

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14739 on: September 01, 2024, 06:11:59 PM »
Yeah ddd, you shouldn't call for the ambulance, you'd probably get the same N-word who called you an alcoholic.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14740 on: September 01, 2024, 06:19:25 PM »
Wow, I'm assuming ddd can't snort coke anymore, at least for the time being, I guess he'll have to start smoking crack.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14741 on: September 01, 2024, 06:22:41 PM »
Marina Seren told ddd to get bent.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14742 on: September 01, 2024, 06:26:01 PM »
Oh yeah, earlier in the show he informs his cult followers it is up to them to buy him a new computer if they want him to stay on the air. God forbid he has to spend any of his own money, if he ever has any.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14743 on: September 01, 2024, 06:34:11 PM »
Hey ddd, next time post a recent photo of your horrific countenance as your thumbnail.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14744 on: September 01, 2024, 06:52:48 PM »
This crack pot chick thinks nobody should have to work and everything should be free. Got news for you honey, that will never happen.  At least not for long. Fucking commie.