Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 483552 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #14850 on: September 24, 2024, 01:12:25 PM »
Dietrich vs Barbarick:  1st Hour Review

The public statement Dietrich claimed was released by Barbarick on his "Time Travel Education" website is bogus:  The website is actually and older, un-updated, "pay for info" gimmick to sell Moon's publications and other Montauk BS.  I found no public statement associated with or originating with Moon as Dietrich described.  I can only assume that the statement appeared on another private, pay-to-receive publication such as the "Montauk Pulse."

The public statement by Moon as presented by Douglas Dietrich (no date was provided):

"Due to a medical emergency, Peter Moon will no longer be participating in his regular podcasts with Douglas Dietrich.  This has also resulted in the book being postponed.  He also wants you to know that his departure is not a condemnation or protest of the work he has been involved in with Douglas.  Peter is in good hands with practitioners and friends who are looking after his necessary interests.  His Chi Gong (Qigong) practice has prevented any serious damage and he expects a full recovery."

(Dietrich disputed the spelling of the word "Chi Gong" saying it was the Romanized version of the original Chinese, suggesting that Moon is not an actual practitioner) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong

Dietrich then proceeded to predicate his latest attack on Moon by relating a bizarre series of reasons for accusing Moon of involvement in the "Dark Arts". He claimed, as he previously had against SFC Jonn Lilyea (Ret), https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2018/07/rip-sfc-jonn-lilyea_30.html
that Moon had been attempting to summon entities or cast spells against him that "backfired" resulting in his recent heart attack and/or stroke.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14851 on: September 24, 2024, 02:15:31 PM »
Dietrich claims that Vincent Barbarick (Peter Moon) and his use of "Magick" began with his study of Dianetics, and involvement with the Church of Scientology which led to an obsession with L Ron Hubbard, Aleister Crowley, and eventual involvement with Michael Aquino. 

He (Dietrich) cited a bizarre reference to an obscure author as proof that Scientology was a "failed, backward logic".  In his usual BS way, Dietrich claimed these books "impacted him when he was young", yet mispronounced the name of the author he cited "A.E Vought" and failed to accurately describe the nature of his fictional works.

Dietrich claimed he had read these books as a child but mispronounced them as well, referring to "The Plains of Null-A", "The World of Null-A" and "The World of Null-A"  (Which were fictional works intended to dispute Greek "Aristotelian" logic).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._E._van_Vogt

https://www.goodreads.com/series/89412-null-a

https://iep.utm.edu/aristotle-logic/

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14852 on: September 24, 2024, 02:33:41 PM »
Dietrich claimed that over the past two months, Peter Moon had become "mentally unstable" or insane.  No mention was made of his recent trip to Romania where he fell ill with Shigella-like symptoms for more than a week.  But Dietrich claimed Moon was practicing the "dark arts" daily attempting to cast "binding spells" writing on and placing stone tablets wrapped in leaves into his refrigerator.

Douglas Dietrich finally stated that Moon's efforts had failed because of his previous possession by Lucifer (Melek Taus) at the Presidio Library during the "Night of the Broken Circle" Dietrich said, "I AM THE PROPERTY OF LUCIFER".

The stream goes on to eventually reveal that Dietrich used his unnamed associates to anonymously contact Peter Moon by phone and later the Police in Long Island, NY to conduct a "wellness check" of Vincent Barbarick. 

No dates were provided, and no evidence was shown.  But given the timeline and absence of Moon from Dietrichs shit shows, these events likely occurred around the week of September 11-18, 2024.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #14853 on: September 24, 2024, 05:34:26 PM »
does the biological son of Adolf Hitler have a youtube channel?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14854 on: September 24, 2024, 08:41:26 PM »
@1:00:00 ddd states that he asked moontard to report his "gangstalkers" to the FBI and moontard would always respond "I can't report my friends." Then ddd says that moontard told him that "He was going over to the enemy." Then he (ddd) refers to Australians as white N-words.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14855 on: September 24, 2024, 09:05:02 PM »
@1:37:30 ddd says moontard started lying saying he was going to a doctor the next day in which ddd retorts "He wasn't going to any goddamn doctor, he just wanted to get an enema!" He then goes on to describe moontard's fondness for enemas and the sexual thrill he got from them.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14856 on: September 24, 2024, 09:28:52 PM »
@2:30:00 ddd screams "Peter has brought this upon himself, by repeatedly not accepting help!" Blah, blah, blah. Then ddd talks about the non-existent intellect and laughs like a lunatic. ddd is truly insane. It's a good thing ddd has ceased to be taken seriously as an historian, or anything else, because his credibility is zero.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14857 on: September 25, 2024, 03:01:11 PM »
Last show ddd said he was holding back but tonight he's gonna give it to moontard with both barrels. Tune in to the fireworks tonight and don't forget to give ddd all your thumbsdowns!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14858 on: September 25, 2024, 03:33:51 PM »
Dietrich's retarded flying monkeys must be working overtime.

I would not put it past Dietrich to attack Barbarick by using and twisting my research etc.  And include some slander of David Lewis Anderson. The temptation must be overwhelming for them.  Alas, the evidence has already exposed all of them.  Douglas Dietrich has everything and nothing to lose in this insane bullshit.

His latest accusation that Barbarick wanted to be involved with Dietrichs' fictitious group of young "blood-boys" and of threatening to expose the rich homosexual "sugar daddy" is a clue.  As well as his now claiming Barbaricks's Romanian wife is a "1/2 Vampire".  WOW! What does that make his Romanian Gypsy Mother in Law? 

According to Dietrich, Vinny had planned a late October (Halloween) trip to Hollywood, CA before this BS.  lol

It is one pathological lying sociopath maniac against the other!  But Douglas Dietrich will always win because he says he is "Perfectly Possessed" by Lucifer and is the Son of Adolf Hitler.  Holy fucking crap!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14859 on: September 25, 2024, 04:23:21 PM »
"Stone tablets wrapped in leaves and placed in a refrigerator"  LOL!    What sort of leaves are on Long Island, NY to wrap anything?

It sounds like some bizarre manipulation of Voodoo or some other ancient BS.  "Stone Tablets"   WTF?  Candles in a bathroom started a fire?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14860 on: September 25, 2024, 05:59:22 PM »
"Due to a medical emergency, Peter Moon will no longer be participating in his regular podcasts with Douglas Dietrich."  Podcasts?  WTF?  That's a fucking stretch!

A YouTube channel featuring a bunch of idiots streaming live on Skype for up to 12 hours is a fucking podcast? 

AnubisPublishing

• KDWN
« Reply #14861 on: September 25, 2024, 06:00:51 PM »
Gunner, I think you have it right.

What’s interesting is if you go back enough Dietrich became involved with both Andrew Bartzis and Moon at the same time. This was probably around the same time Laura Lee Solomon was with Dietrich. There was even an online course or series of trialogues that they all did together.

Even back then Dietrich would off air beg for money from Moon, Bartzis, Solomon, all the people he came into contact with MANY of who actually gave him money. Andrew Bartzis himself gave Dietrich hundreds if not thousands of dollars. And there was a crisis every day, every week that required money. I can only imagine how much he scammed off others including Moon.

If you want Gunner, I can give a list of names of people to contact to find out further real deal stories and facts about Dietrich.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14862 on: September 25, 2024, 06:01:32 PM »
"2ND OFFICIAL MꝎNLESS TRANSMISSION Of CRITICAL OMISSIONS"

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14863 on: September 25, 2024, 06:13:00 PM »
@AnubisPublishing I think Moon became involved with Dietrich in 2018 during the time or shortly after he was ejected from Revolution Radio and then American Freedom Radio (briefly).

During that time I was investigating Dietrich since 2016 and publicly exposed his false claim of military service and then subsequently reported him to the VA OIG in September 2017 for his publicly doxing me using a VA Employee, Gary D States.  At that time I was not aware Bartzis and Solomon were actively associated with Dietrich. 

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14864 on: September 25, 2024, 06:14:36 PM »
Realizing ddd's "truth" drove moontard to insanity.