Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 483468 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #14910 on: September 30, 2024, 02:57:16 PM »
"While one's teeth are fitted into a rubber construct, the tongue rests within a mechanism that is not too dif- ferent than a meat grinder. As the mouth is extended, a hollow metal cylinder penetrates the throat, enabling one to speak the barbarous language of the ancients in order to summon the Anti-gods. It is truly an infernal mechanism. What generally happened was that when these volun- teers would perform the summoning ritual, they entered what was known as “Death Con Four” which meant the releasing of all entities at once. Most of them paid for it with their tongue and would die of the shock and pain as a result of summoning the entities. If they survived to any degree, their brains were burned out and they were put
out of their misery with euthanasia". - Chapter 26: "Forbidden Legacy"

(This may require a bit of enlargement to read):

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14911 on: September 30, 2024, 03:18:35 PM »
No mention was made that he has claimed his estranged older sister possesses an exact copy of the "Vox Arca" thing...or that he first claimed he obtained it In Iraq!  Now, his "official story" is that he stole it from Aquino at the Presidio!

Dietrich has never made previous mention of how it was made or where and that it was used or tested on patients resulting in deaths at Letterman Army Medical Center at the Presidio. 

Dietrich's entire fake personae and narrative have degenerated into a steaming lump of dogshit!  Are his listeners and cult followers expected to believe this insane bullshit? 

AnubisPublishing

• KDWN
« Reply #14912 on: October 01, 2024, 07:52:04 AM »
Dietrich claims that Peter Moon became obsessed with the "blood boys" and wanted to obtain the "Vox Arca" for himself.  These images were included with Dietrich's comments in the book Moon refused to publish:

"Whenever I run diagnostics on the Vox Arca, there is the potential to trigger a limited incursion of the Anti-gods. While this does not necessarily mean destruc- tion of the fabric of time and space in our regional uni- verse, it is enough to change the world as we know it, and by that, I mean to change it completely."

"Putting it on is risky in itself because I can feel where it pinches as its tendrils extend to my throat and cheeks. A false move or two, and I could lose my capacity to speak. I also take a pig’s heart, the closest thing to a human heart, and feed it into the grinding mechanism of the Vox Arca. This prevents it from grinding my tongue whereupon I will reward it with another heart from a pig". - Chapter 28, "Equity of the Gods"

Thanks

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14913 on: October 01, 2024, 02:35:38 PM »
Peter Moon - Long Time grifter and supporter of hoaxes has separated himself from Douglas Dietrich

Peter Moon, (Vincent Barbarick) the aging, discredited former Scientologist and fiction writer of the debunked "Montauk Project" series and promoter of the "Philadelphia Experiment" hoax has separated himself from Douglas Dietrich..

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2024/10/peter-moon-vincent-barbarick-aging.html

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellevated
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #14914 on: October 01, 2024, 02:38:13 PM »
I'm surprise Douglas is still alive. He is a whacky yahoo dingbat in my book.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14915 on: October 01, 2024, 02:51:02 PM »
I'm surprise Douglas is still alive. He is a whacky yahoo dingbat in my book.
Yes he is!

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14916 on: October 02, 2024, 06:22:13 PM »
"Richard K Cole and Peter Moon spend the whole day giving my videos thumbsdowns" -ddd

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14917 on: October 02, 2024, 06:25:27 PM »
ddd changes the flag at Iwo Jima to a German flag in his thumbnail. Surprised he didn't use a pride flag.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14918 on: October 02, 2024, 09:03:55 PM »
ddd says moontard got shit-faced drunk on sake. He says sake is more potent than whiskey. Then goes on to say how gay moontard was, not that there is anything wrong with it.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14919 on: October 02, 2024, 09:11:11 PM »
Hey ddd, why don't you finish the book in your ridiculous faux Elizabethan garbage that you use in the preambles of your show? You sure are an ignorant idiot.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14920 on: October 03, 2024, 10:27:51 AM »
"Richard K Cole and Peter Moon spend the whole day giving my videos thumbsdowns" -ddd
And involved with some Satanic cult in Ashville, NC?  WTF?  "Dirty old men in New York"?  "Tried to direct/control a hurricane that went deadly and then headed for Long Island after Moon?   Where is the proof of that?  Where does the path of Helene head toward the NE and Long Island?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14921 on: October 03, 2024, 10:30:45 AM »
Why isn't Vinny defending himself against Dietrich?