Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 421458 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #4200 on: December 15, 2021, 06:17:46 PM »
Arola is not what the average college bar owner has on staff for a busy Friday night until last call.  Arola will single out a drunk or someone he dislikes, then send someone to fuck with him, then beat him out of the bar.  Arola is not the guy checking ID's at the door.  He is the guy who has been drinking and smoking weed and shows up at midnight to fuck with people and instigate a fight.  Usually at a pool table.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4201 on: December 15, 2021, 06:21:02 PM »
moonpie had to buy a new bed because his mail order bride wore out the old bed boinking her young lover while he was on the phone with ddd,

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4202 on: December 15, 2021, 06:26:16 PM »
"Moon" is a fucking covert Scientologist. All he ever talks about is L Ron this, L Ron that.  Fucking pathetic.

Oh, and Romanian Gypsies (like his freak mother in law)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4203 on: December 15, 2021, 06:29:26 PM »
" L Ron Hubbard became a stalker of this woman" -moonpie

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4204 on: December 15, 2021, 06:31:56 PM »
His writing and research skill are high-school-level bullshit.  He is a loser, rejected and tossed away and will never be anything more than he is now.  A pathetic, lying POS.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4205 on: December 15, 2021, 06:33:24 PM »
See ddd? Even moonpie was once a dishwasher. You too can be a dishwasher and at least have an honest way of making money.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4206 on: December 15, 2021, 06:35:21 PM »
His writing and research skill are high-school-level bullshit.  He is a loser, rejected and tossed away and will never be anything more than he is now.  A pathetic, lying POS.
What was ddd talking about getting bad reviews on Amazon? The only new review that is half-ways bad is a three star.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4207 on: December 15, 2021, 06:42:40 PM »
Hey ddd, tell the story about how you had to go to the emergency room when you had a daikon stuck up your ass.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4208 on: December 15, 2021, 06:47:44 PM »
"The book doesn't sell too much" -moonpie

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4209 on: December 15, 2021, 07:00:21 PM »
What was ddd talking about getting bad reviews on Amazon? The only new review that is half-ways bad is a three star.
And we know that Dietrich encouraged his lying monkeys to post "5 Star"Amazon reviews using numerous accounts - which they did and it is obvious.  The book is so pathetic it never made it to the "higher level of scrutiny" that I suggested in my negative review.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4210 on: December 16, 2021, 02:47:38 PM »
@Walks_At_Night: I have posted my research to the Heather Wade thread. Bart Ell suggests I contact Michael Vara but I can't find any contact info and have no idea what Vara is up to these days.  I don't mind "digging in the dirt", but I prefer to choose where I dig. "Ya dig?" lol

If Neely is genuinely fucked already, it may be a waste of time to expose his military service claims.  And I must admit I am really ignorant about all these connections between these people over the years. 

My research has always focused on Dietrich and those who interview him and support him - like Penny Bradley and by extension, Neely.

No one seems to want to confront Dietrich as I have.  It seems the evidence is too overwhelming for them to attempt to present on their own or in one or two interviews with me.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4211 on: December 16, 2021, 03:05:56 PM »
@Walks_At_Night: I have posted my research to the Heather Wade thread. Bart Ell suggests I contact Michael Vara but I can't find any contact info and have no idea what Vara is up to these days.  I don't mind "digging in the dirt", but I prefer to choose where I dig. "Ya dig?" lol

If Neely is genuinely fucked already, it may be a waste of time to expose his military service claims.  And I must admit I am really ignorant about all these connections between these people over the years. 

My research has always focused on Dietrich and those who interview him and support him - like Penny Bradley and by extension, Neely.

No one seems to want to confront Dietrich as I have.  It seems the evidence is too overwhelming for them to attempt to present on their own or in one or two interviews with me.

Well Bart might have knocked over a hornet's nest with that post of his. Not much good news there - death and divorce.  Regarding connections - yeah it is more than convoluted and I don't know the half of it.    Vara folded up his "Late Night in the Midlands" and his new show is "The Last Frequency".  You can get his contact info on this page:
https://www.lastfrequency.com/contact

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4212 on: December 16, 2021, 03:12:16 PM »
Yes, thanks WAN I did find that site. I am just not sure about dealing with Vara.  He is likable one minute and an asshole the next. But I suppose it might solidify my research and not leave any doubt regarding Neely's service record.  And it will also send the message to Dietrich that he can hide, but I am still out here chewing away at his reputation.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4213 on: December 16, 2021, 03:12:35 PM »
@Walks_At_Night: I have posted my research to the Heather Wade thread. Bart Ell suggests I contact Michael Vara but I can't find any contact info and have no idea what Vara is up to these days. 

Bart did not suggest you contact Michael Vara.
Bart suggested you contact @MichealTVara on Twitter.
Look closely - michEAl.
If you want info on Neely he could be a great help... if he is interested.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4214 on: December 16, 2021, 03:18:28 PM »
Bart did not suggest you contact Michael Vara.
Bart suggested you contact @MichealTVara on Twitter.
Look closely - michEAl.
If you want info on Neely he could be a great help... if he is interested.
I don't have a Twitter account Bart Ell, that is why I did not consider that "form of contact".

And you are absolutely right "if Vara is interested" - Vara is an asshole too.  And I know because he defended Randy Cramer from me when I called in live to confront Cramer a few years ago on LNM.  You obviously think he is a Kidnostad and an asshole too because every time I call something a "Kidnostad" it turns in "vara"!  LOL