Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 374 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: Alex Jones
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2019, 07:52:56 PM »
@albrecht You have to listen to the latest Joe Rogan Experience episode where he interviewed Alex Jones. All about aliens and Nazis and it is absolutely hilarious. I have been laughing for over four hours.
I am a rocket scientist. Please do not embarrass yourself by asking me to help configure your laptop.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2019, 01:19:38 PM »
@albrecht You have to listen to the latest Joe Rogan Experience episode where he interviewed Alex Jones. All about aliens and Nazis and it is absolutely hilarious. I have been laughing for over four hours.

@GravitySucks

Been out of town and away from computers etc. No, I haven't listened to that. Only radio I got was some CSPAN and NPR. Haha. Is that Joe Rogan Episode #1255? If so I will try to download. Got a crap load of leaves to rake this weekend.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2019, 02:32:11 PM »
@GravitySucks

Been out of town and away from computers etc. No, I haven't listened to that. Only radio I got was some CSPAN and NPR. Haha. Is that Joe Rogan Episode #1255? If so I will try to download. Got a crap load of leaves to rake this weekend.

That’s the one. You will laugh your ass off.
I am a rocket scientist. Please do not embarrass yourself by asking me to help configure your laptop.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2019, 05:17:47 PM »
That’s the one. You will laugh your ass off.
@GravitySucks

That show was EPIC! Wow. Fun show. Crazy stuff- Alex demanding to be "choked out," and details of his various early sexual experiences! Like some older cheerleader/slut that said "she'd screw me if she could put makeup on me but also had some deal with her dad?" Or some crazy stuff. Rockwall (true fairly rich town) was where he grew up but then moved to Austin for end of HS. I think he was trying to think of Highland Park when he was ranting about some "elite" families involved in the various shenanigans.  And elves (!!) - which is not a new thing, I recall 'Varieties of Psychedelic Experience" mentions this phenomena but wasn't aware Alex was into that. Crazy, fun show. Rogan trying to reel in Alex at points etc.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2019, 06:48:37 PM »
@GravitySucks

That show was EPIC! Wow. Fun show. Crazy stuff- Alex demanding to be "choked out," and details of his various early sexual experiences! Like some older cheerleader/slut that said "she'd screw me if she could put makeup on me but also had some deal with her dad?" Or some crazy stuff. Rockwall (true fairly rich town) was where he grew up but then moved to Austin for end of HS. I think he was trying to think of Highland Park when he was ranting about some "elite" families involved in the various shenanigans.  And elves (!!) - which is not a new thing, I recall 'Varieties of Psychedelic Experience" mentions this phenomena but wasn't aware Alex was into that. Crazy, fun show. Rogan trying to reel in Alex at points etc.

@albrecht I knew you would get a kick out of it. I have tried listening to it twice since I heard it the first time but something always pulled me away.

I do believe weaponized marijuana is a think. Jack up the THC to 31%, legalize it in states you never want to vote conservative or think for themselves and party on dude.

I believe pot should be legal to grow and possess but some of the stuff I tried recently in Colorado, Nevada and California (all purchased legally- at least according to state law) was flat out scary.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer
  • Elluminati
  • Morg!
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2019, 07:04:57 PM »
@albrecht I knew you would get a kick out of it. I have tried listening to it twice since I heard it the first time but something always pulled me away.

I do believe weaponized marijuana is a think. Jack up the THC to 31%, legalize it in states you never want to vote conservative or think for themselves and party on dude.

I believe pot should be legal to grow and possess but some of the stuff I tried recently in Colorado, Nevada and California (all purchased legally- at least according to state law) was flat out scary.

I also had fun listening to it - thanks for the steer Gravity.