Author Topic: Rating George Noory's Episodes 1-10, 10 being highest.  (Read 657 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: Rating George Noory's Episodes 1-10, 10 being highest.
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2019, 03:44:06 PM »
Last week Jorge had one of the greatest Noorisms of all time.

While discussing having religious displays in public places. Noory started talking about the nativity display being removed from a public place, and then he hit's us with this quote.

"The Nativity display isn't even about religion, it's about Christmas"

There is so much comically wrong with that line I couldn't believe my ears, no matter what side of the debate you are. A scene of the miracle birth of the Messiah is not religious  :D He literally making a Santa Clause argument with Jesus lol

He was raised Catholic. He doesn’t know shit about the bible but he remembers something about Christmas and Easter because he got new church clothes as a kid.  Right before his mother taught him how to play baseball.
I am a rocket scientist. Please do not embarrass yourself by asking me to help configure your laptop.

KSM

• Extreme Moderator
  • Elluminati
  • Feel The Farmis
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2019, 03:49:10 PM »

That's my Noory grade. I could be kinder if it wasn't for the moustache. There's a dude named Carl living in there
In the meadow we can build a snowman. Kick his ass and run em' outta town. If you don't like it baby I say, blow man! Coz you're the biggest cocksucker around.

Deck The Neighbors!

PB

• Elluminati
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2019, 04:38:11 PM »
Last week Jorge had one of the greatest Noorisms of all time.

While discussing having religious displays in public places. Noory started talking about the nativity display being removed from a public place, and then he hit's us with this quote.

"The Nativity display isn't even about religion, it's about Christmas"

There is so much comically wrong with that line I couldn't believe my ears, no matter what side of the debate you are. A scene of the miracle birth of the Messiah is not religious  :D He literally making a Santa Clause argument with Jesus lol

He's shown us before that he doesn't really know the meaning of a variety of common words. 

I'd be willing to bet if someone asked him for a definition of 'nativity scene' he wouldn't know.