Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13132705 times)

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #46650 on: November 08, 2018, 06:02:33 AM »
Agreed. What ever happened to baby Jane and Hush hush sweet Charlotte were two others that haunted me.

Dark Victory is my favorite of hers.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #46651 on: November 08, 2018, 06:02:34 AM »
Michael T Vara is from the south so he is truly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

He’s a transplant from NY.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #46652 on: November 08, 2018, 06:07:47 AM »
For less than the price of one beer a month, he could subscribe. 

This reminds me of a Sally Struthers 'Save the Children' ad from way back when. Cue the Sarah McLachlan, and we may have Heather's next marketing campaign.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #46653 on: November 08, 2018, 06:08:35 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Good morning, Very clever GIF.

I NEED PHONE LINES FOR THE ZERO CALLS I HAVE BEEN GETTING LATELY!
Tick tock.

I am back to the watering hole. Yesterday morning as I was reading about HW's phone problems, my cable television, internet and home phone service suffered an outage. For over 10 hours, I only had a radio for entertainment. It was amazing how much work I completed around the house.
All my services are back on and I am back to reading EllGab with my coffee. I see that HW's phone are still broke. 24 hours later and nothing has changed for HW's podcast.  HW is getting her rest from all her hard work over this week.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #46654 on: November 08, 2018, 06:11:06 AM »
I think the overall consensus is that she won't make it to the end of the year. I will honestly be surprised if she does.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #46655 on: November 08, 2018, 06:13:30 AM »
Little feathers never graduated the school of good radio. She's the one who pulls the fire alarm because she didn't study for the test. Although apparently students nowadays call in bomb threats to get the school day off but that's beside the point...

Someone did that when I was in high school - to get out of a math test. The school was evacuated, the fire department came, drama ensued. It was pre-9/11 though, so he ended up suspended instead of arrested.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46656 on: November 08, 2018, 06:13:50 AM »
This reminds me of a Sally Struthers 'Save the Children' ad from way back when. Cue the Sarah McLachlan, and we may have Heather's next marketing campaign.
It could be a "cry off".  Sally Struthers VS HW!!!

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #46657 on: November 08, 2018, 06:17:20 AM »
It could be a "cry off".  Sally Struthers VS HW!!!

My money is on Struthers. Heather would probably quit halfway through ...

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #46658 on: November 08, 2018, 06:20:05 AM »
My favorite comment under Heather's new post so far

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #46659 on: November 08, 2018, 06:28:29 AM »
I saw Gary Murphy write. I'm pretty sure he's illiterate, drunk and seeing double.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46660 on: November 08, 2018, 06:38:58 AM »
Landlord paying, I'm relaxed! <g> Still listening to Mr. Dave and Mme. Giggly on intuition, pleasant! Going to sleep now.

Btw, I just finished researching and buying two new Garmin GPS units, much nicer than my old ones! And am about to buy two new android phones after obsessive research, to replace my ... yes, drum roll... old windows phones! <ggg>, then to transfer photos, etc, and set them both up (one for me, one for marital unit). Will replace my tablet's battery tomorrow when I will be alert enough to wrestle with it.

Getting my Les Paul out (pictured in this thread a number of pages back, for fun, the photo with the smiley face guitar player, to get ready for new show in a few months, make sure all is working ok with amp, etc.

All this to get in ahead of Mercury Wretch if possible. Whew! 'Nighty night now!
Head’s up: Mercury retrograde begins on November 16, 2018, which means that Mercury retrograde’s shadow period has already begun. I swear I try to ignore the force of the Mercury retrograde. Yet, a lot of crap happens during this period of time. And my past..oh boy, really seems to come back into my life.
Take your time as you do your research.
I view the photo of the Smiling man hold a beautiful guitar. So that Les Paul belongs to you? You have the gift of being a musician? I admire musicians. Truly a gift from the heavens.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #46661 on: November 08, 2018, 06:43:07 AM »
Head’s up: Mercury retrograde begins on November 16, 2018, which means that Mercury retrograde’s shadow period has already begun. I swear I try to ignore the force of the Mercury retrograde. Yet, a lot of crap happens during this period of time. And my past..oh boy, really seems to come back into my life.

Planes, Trains and Automobiles ?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46662 on: November 08, 2018, 06:50:43 AM »
About 130 pages per show. As a comparison, On Bellgab, Art only got about 30-35 pages per show.
To be fair this thread is a bit like the hangout or watering hole.
Good morning. 130 pages per show HW and 30-35 pages per show Art Bell. I am often surprised with your knowledge. You really have your finger on the facts and bumper music regarding HW’s podcast and Art Bell’s radio show.  I always enjoy reading your comments.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #46663 on: November 08, 2018, 07:06:14 AM »
Take your time as you do your research.
I view the photo of the Smiling man hold a beautiful guitar. So that Les Paul belongs to you? You have the gift of being a musician? I admire musicians. Truly a gift from the heavens.

Good morning, everyone. Yeah, my electronics and internet were already giving me fits last night.
Also don't sign contracts. Be careful about business transactions. Easy to have miscommunication. But a great time for reflection and to catch up with old friends

I looked for the Les Paul pic but must have missed it. I also really admire musicians and creative people. Alas, I seem to not have a creative bone in my my body.  Except maybe my digitis tertius
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46664 on: November 08, 2018, 07:06:57 AM »
Oh no, Paul and Ella have some competition. After reading your screen shot. I found Gary to be interesting. I looked him up on Facebook. On his page he made this post --if you like spiders, add me, especially if your profile pic is a spider
I have some advice for HW. She may want to create a message forum. She could make some money from the sponsors. Her broken down fans would only have to learn how to click. Intoxication would not be an issue