Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13119172 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53820 on: November 21, 2018, 12:12:49 PM »
You know this is a money maker against PayPal if you get a Law Firm involved. Just saying. These opportunities only come around once in a blue moon.

That’s why I have dangled it in front of the privacy organisation.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #53821 on: November 21, 2018, 12:26:02 PM »
it's not me

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Why not just be here as you then? Anyway I hope you are feeling ok.
Praise BE

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53822 on: November 21, 2018, 12:27:54 PM »
Why is Toots "reinventing herself" only to spew the same crap. I don't get it. *shrug*

I didn't realize it was her.  Be she toots or be she someone else, I soundly reject the notion presented!

I JUST AM FEELING HAPPY TODAY!

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #53823 on: November 21, 2018, 12:29:39 PM »
KYAH 540 AM has a Facebook page. It might be good for someone to make a nice post explaining what happened last Friday from the doxxing to the threats, and include a link to the audio so they can hear what they're broadcasting. The mention of complaints filed with the FCC and Paypal should get their attention. This is *the* affiliate to take down, Vara will have to dump her or lose his music license.

https://www.facebook.com/kyah540am
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53824 on: November 21, 2018, 12:30:29 PM »
Sounds like a great job for hoarders to transfer hoard! What a wonderful justification for a care package. I gotta think about that. I have some old pots etc....

What a good idea. We have some garbagy bits and trash we could send on over. Christmas is coming you know.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53825 on: November 21, 2018, 12:37:32 PM »

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #53826 on: November 21, 2018, 12:46:27 PM »
What a good idea. We have some garbagy bits and trash we could send on over. Christmas is coming you know.

Newspapers make good insulation. This could actually get fun.
Praise BE

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #53827 on: November 21, 2018, 01:34:45 PM »
Hi @14 ! Long time no see! Feels like I'm always saying that to you ^^;
Thanks.  I would love to be here more.  I was working overtime, then that ended and I had to job search again.  I don't know if you have time to read all this, but anyhow.

I am waiting to hear about two office jobs and in the meanwhile took a care giving position, all of which have long commutes unless I relocate (I would be really happy to move, but economically it is a very long shot.)

All three leads feel futile because I won't be able to commute in summer because my medicine causes heat intolerance and my car is really old with no A/C.  The bus is kind of out due to heat intolerance, and getting stuck in rush hour heat could put me in a health crisis.  I would be much better off working at **night** or **close to home**.  When the person I pay rent to finds out I can't do long daytime commutes in summer, there will be Hell to pay.  But Disability said I am not disabled all the way up years appeals. It's harder to get references when I invest in jobs that I know I will not be able to commute to in summer.

A brother offered to pay for work-at-home (or the library...) leads for jobs on a site he pays for.  I look forward to checking those leads...

I'm hoping to get DVR to help me too, since I have car accident longtime injuries that exclude me from a lot of jobs.  they might employ me close to home, or relocate me closer to work or help me find a night shift where the summer commutes won't be a personal crisis.  If I complete a short $1000 CNA certificate, which you also have to pay to renew each year, I could do care giving close to home, but a CNA is required for care givers where I live, but not if I commute further.

I'm living with discounted rent with a relative who is a bipolar (female) maniac, but I can't discuss it openly in case she visits the forum.  She is psychologically abusive and in the distant past, has gotten physical.  She exploits me, and is inappropriately demanding.  when she tirades, I love it when a window or.door is ooen, so the neighbors can hear, lol.  Save me, neighbors, lol.  I used to have a crush on a guy who lived with an abusive relative.  I silently judged him for putting up with abuse, but now I am in the same boat.
But, she is way better than the last place, and also f it weren't for her discounting housing, my 19-year old cat and I would be homeless.  I document her abuse (in a locked brief case), but I doubt I'll ever get any protection order, unless she gets violent (which she has in the past).  Getting an order like that would displace her, and without her paying the mortgage, eventually cat and I would be in dire straits again.

I pray my brother will need me.  I would do a huge load of house work, like I do here, since his wife has MS.  But their kids are in college and still living at home.  If a kid would move out, and if she needed me to help out, then I could go there (of course while still being in the work force).  They are not abusive, and are Christians like me.  I'm on housing lists but they take forever.

Okay well any time you want to vent, I do read PMs...  Although that one time the system blocked me from you!  Thanks for saying hi.  Your posts are SO much fun!  Let me apologize in advance because if I haven't done it already, I know I might mix up you and another avatar that has cat in his name, the guy who was.in the cuckshed! But you are totally different than him.  It's just that I like you both and then I get confused...  Thanks for all of the intriguing images and gifs!  Have a nice Thanksgiving, Spookcat!

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #53828 on: November 21, 2018, 01:40:32 PM »
intense therapy hour right now. wow.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #53829 on: November 21, 2018, 01:41:37 PM »
This is great! I got Stockton, Boise, SLC for my most similiar cities, which totally makes sense for where I was raised. Which is kind of funny bc my husband teases me about having an accent and when I go home people tease me about having an accent...guess you can't win.

Did anyone else do this? How'd it turn out?

I got Jacksonville, Fl, Lincoln, NE and Irving , Tx.
Lincoln is the closest to where I grew up.

Good day, evening everyone.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #53830 on: November 21, 2018, 01:43:28 PM »
Just a thought 14 and none of my business but why not talk to your brother about helping you get a CNA certificate. That would give you some formal education in care giving and enable you to worker closer to home. You could then pay him back slowly.

Best of all with your working in the field your experience would enable you to provide better care for his wife if you that was ever needed.

Praise BE

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #53831 on: November 21, 2018, 01:48:28 PM »
no trying to be a party pooper, but i really think some folks should be careful with how much personal info they share on here. just a thought.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #53832 on: November 21, 2018, 01:48:49 PM »
intense therapy hour right now. wow.

LOL It's the holidays, hardest part of the year in this hemisphere for these challenges. We could do it the old fashioned way like my family did, every T'giving dinner a fight would break out and you could bet money on who went home with a black eye. The men were banished outside (where the real drinking commenced), and the woman got snarkey in the kitchen. Entire Christmases were ruined with horrific get even gifts.
Praise BE

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #53833 on: November 21, 2018, 01:49:23 PM »
My results on the dialects test:

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #53834 on: November 21, 2018, 01:52:51 PM »
LOL It's the holidays, hardest part of the year in this hemisphere for these challenges. We could do it the old fashioned way like my family did, every T'giving dinner a fight would break out and you could bet money on who went home with a black eye. The men were banished outside (where the real drinking commenced), and the woman got snarkey in the kitchen. Entire Christmases were ruined with horrific get even gifts.

that's the American way, @Moosie. i mean, those cousins you only see 1 day a year can go suck an egg.