Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13125112 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55365 on: November 25, 2018, 07:26:34 PM »
Thank you. Any clues as to her mystery man is?

Could it be Aldous? Entirely guessing on my part. I just recall they were close.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55366 on: November 25, 2018, 07:27:28 PM »
Follow @WeinerInHand and help a good cause!

Nice, Weiner! Excellent!

Clicking...
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55367 on: November 25, 2018, 07:28:16 PM »
Haha my best laff of the day.   ;D

Hell, to be honest, I couldn't do much better.  I figure my veggies are done when they stop screaming.   :o

LOL!

Sprinkling +1s as I go along, folks...
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55368 on: November 25, 2018, 07:32:19 PM »
Ok that’s some funny shit. Lol Going to hell for sure. Lol
Edit: would be in bed but a woman I actually want to talk to messaged me on a dating site. So I am up.

Good luck, PBS, hope it goes well!  8)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55369 on: November 25, 2018, 07:34:19 PM »
I don’t know where you left off but not much drama since the Dynamo call. HW cooked a strange creature for her new boyfriend on thanksgiving. It looked like a mummified cat. As far as I know not much else. Oh and welcome back!

Sergeant, you also missed a major meltdown resulting in someone being sent to the nursery for her own good, lots of food discussions, and an extraordinary amount of detail about some ellgabbers' poop experiences. You can see from this it's been an intellectually enlightening holiday weekend here.  8) ;D

And oh yes, welcome back!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #55370 on: November 25, 2018, 07:34:29 PM »
No.  You might be able to ding me for back-handed fat-shaming, but not misogyny, the hatred of women in general.
Depends on how you look at it.  After hormonal changes with time, I found that some of the things I considered to be made of fat actually were made of collagen.  Once collagen declined, I wished I could get it back.  Yet, all my life society told me it was fat so I didn't appreciate it very well.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #55371 on: November 25, 2018, 07:35:03 PM »
Hell no!  K_dubb, PBS and myself.  Notorious Lesbians.  Like The Three Amigos.  Or the three lesbos.  The three box lunchers.  Yeah, that's it.  That's the ticket.  The Three Boxlunchers!  "What are you packing for lunch, PBS?"  Red Snapper."  "What about you paladin?"  "Me?  Tuna Taco."  What are you having K_dubb?  I'm going to order a ..... BOX LUNCH!"
Is your wife a lesbian too? @paladin1991
@14 @Sofia

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55372 on: November 25, 2018, 07:37:07 PM »
Hey, that was really cool. On behalf of all us Army folk here, Thank you! I’d give you 1000 karma if I could.

You're very welcome, hats off to you! +1 already! <g>

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #55373 on: November 25, 2018, 07:38:56 PM »
Could it be Aldous? Entirely guessing on my part. I just recall they were close.
no.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55374 on: November 25, 2018, 07:44:36 PM »

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #55375 on: November 25, 2018, 07:47:15 PM »
Ok, so in honor of your mention of cutting the Marines' Hymn into the road, here are four short clips from my chorale concert last week (Sunday afternoon).

I am dedicating them to Paladin1991 (Marines), Sergeant Major (Army), GravitySucks (Air Force), and anyone who may have been in the Coast Guard or the Navy who's here on Ellgab that I don't know about.

Two caveats: 1. I take no responsibility for any clunkers the brass band may have made, we only met with them twice prior to the concert. Different conductor, too.  2. This is not the official recording, which is not available to me yet. This is from my high quality little portable mp3 recorder, which I just set down at the outer front edge of the stage. Since the band was in front of us and we were on risers behind the band, we were miked, but the recorder was set behind the speakers in the auditorium. So the sound you hear is the actual stage sound, and the band is louder than we mere singers... thus the words are not so clear on and off. <g> This was a tribute to Veteran's Day and Armistice Day and the 100th anniversary of the ending of WWI.

Not the usual kind of music we sing, but boy oh boy was it a workout... and so much fun! The audience of about 1,000 went bananas, and that added to the fun.

Members of each of our military services stood when their anthem was played, so they were acknowledged (you may hear audience applause). One woman was in the Army AND the Coast Guard, go figure! And one very elderly man was in the Army and the Navy!

Anyway, enjoy them for the very rough recordings they are. Listed in the order we sang them, transitions and extra music cut out.  ;)

👍🏼 Semper Fly
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #55376 on: November 25, 2018, 07:50:17 PM »

No. Aldous is in love with a very nice woman from north of the border.
Are we having fun yet?

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55377 on: November 25, 2018, 07:51:09 PM »
No. Aldous is in love with a very nice woman from north of the border.
Awww good for him! <3

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55378 on: November 25, 2018, 07:51:56 PM »
Sorry I cut out so early from SNT @wr250 I had a call come in.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #55379 on: November 25, 2018, 07:53:55 PM »
Sergeant, you also missed a major meltdown resulting in someone being sent to the nursery for her own good, lots of food discussions, and an extraordinary amount of detail about some ellgabbers' poop experiences. You can see from this it's been an intellectually enlightening holiday weekend here.  8) ;D

And oh yes, welcome back!
I read some recent posts.  They do this to all the women here at some point.

Her praise ratio is very high, like 25%, compared to my 4% (nudge, nudge).

Sorry people are picking on her, but you gotta realize who you are dealing with half the time! Some of those posters kind of do it to everyone, so theirs doesn't count as much.  My experience is no one will remember it in a few months.  Besides, this thread moves at some impossible rate of like fifty pages a day!  Who will ever look back (besides me).  I wish we could earn points to visit the cuckshack at our leisure.

How do all you people know so much about each other, like gender, sexual orientation and weight?  I often would like to know the sex, gender and orientation of who I am talking to here.  Just for points of reference.  I always thought spookcat was a Tom!  Was I wrong? 

Taken into protective custody, hmmm.  I guess she rates.