Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124949 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55455 on: November 25, 2018, 09:54:48 PM »
Good night to all who are going to bed!
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #55456 on: November 25, 2018, 09:55:53 PM »
Need a wing man? I hear Groyper is terrible at it.

Ass man
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55457 on: November 25, 2018, 09:59:07 PM »
I meant outlawed the burning of bras due to the fire hazard.

Oh. Smokey the Bear says, "Burn your bras only in designated fire rings"
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #55458 on: November 25, 2018, 09:59:09 PM »
That is very, very nice to know. +1 to everyone for LOVE

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Beautiful, TigerLily.  Yes, time for pretty and good and happy tonight.  Thank you.   :)

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55459 on: November 25, 2018, 10:06:58 PM »

I'm headed over to Knapp Night. Bob Lazar is the 4-hour guest. Should be a classic.

Goodnight Everyone

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #55460 on: November 25, 2018, 10:19:06 PM »
I'm headed over to Knapp Night. Bob Lazar is the 4-hour guest. Should be a classic.

Goodnight Everyone

Listening to the Lazar topic too.
Eh, nevermind...

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55461 on: November 25, 2018, 10:22:47 PM »
Listening to the Lazar topic too.

Hey, @sean92008 . I'm listening now so won't be posting. Been thinking about you. How are you feeling? Hanging in there?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #55462 on: November 25, 2018, 10:34:07 PM »
And real vanilla in homemade fudge.  The artificial vanilla has a cheap taste and smell.  The real stuff smells rich and warm.   :P
Vanilla bean paste is very nice.  Used just like vanilla, especially when you dont want the recipe to turn runny.  Its almost a thing unto itself, so i even use it in coffee (decaf). 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #55463 on: November 25, 2018, 10:38:16 PM »
Female, flamboyantly heterosexual, cat, dog, bird, and all other living creatures  guardian and lover.  West (by a few miles), north, and south of the Mississippi.  Love is love, as long as it doesn't scare the horses.  Weight?  Yes.  (LOL)

You kind of get to know people once you're here awhile.  Just find a cozy chair and settle in.   :-*
Sounds great!  Did you mean to say both north and south?

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #55464 on: November 25, 2018, 10:55:03 PM »
Sounds great!  Did you mean to say both north and south?

Uh huh.  Ol' Man River meanders a bit...has even flowed backwards.  Went to school near Mark Twain's hometown.  The Mississippi is in our blood.   ;)

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #55465 on: November 25, 2018, 11:02:24 PM »
Vanilla bean paste is very nice.  Used just like vanilla, especially when you dont want the recipe to turn runny.  Its almost a thing unto itself, so i even use it in coffee (decaf).

Does it melt well?  Most of those flavored creamers have artificial junk in them, so this paste sounds right for me.  Where is it sold?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #55466 on: November 25, 2018, 11:04:03 PM »
Hey, @sean92008 . I'm listening now so won't be posting. Been thinking about you. How are you feeling? Hanging in there?
@TigerLily

I'm not drinking enough alcohol, not eating enough candy and not getting enough tits and holes... I'm fine 🙄

I'm putting the radio on sleep timer, George referred to it at the beginning of the show, people will be zombies in the morning!
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #55467 on: November 25, 2018, 11:15:26 PM »
Does it melt well?  Most of those flavored creamers have artificial junk in them, so this paste sounds right for me.  Where is it sold?
It melts great, and the one here can be sipped as is, so its already a little runny.  Its gentle and smooth, and non-alcoholic.  I dont know what makes it like nectar bec the label says it is just 100% vanilla. So, its actually runnier than a paste.

The one we have is https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nielsen-Massey-Madagascar-Bourbon-Pure-Vanilla-Bean-Paste-4-oz/30980838.  But Walmart has two vanilla bean products by the same brand, so you might want to look at the pic carefully.  Tasty stuff!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #55468 on: November 25, 2018, 11:17:03 PM »
Uh huh.  Ol' Man River meanders a bit...has even flowed backwards.  Went to school near Mark Twain's hometown.  The Mississippi is in our blood.   ;)
Wow.  I used to have the best jazz piano book and one of the songs was Mississippi Mud.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #55469 on: November 25, 2018, 11:19:03 PM »
It melts great, and the one here can be sipped as is, so its already a little runny.  Its gentle and smooth, and non-alcoholic.  I dont know what makes it like nectar bec the label says it is just 100% vanilla. So, its actually runnier than a paste.

The one we have is https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nielsen-Massey-Madagascar-Bourbon-Pure-Vanilla-Bean-Paste-4-oz/30980838.  But Walmart has two vanilla bean products by the same brand, so you might want to look at the pic carefully.  Tasty stuff!

Thanks for the tip.  Will definitely try this.  Think a little would work in hot chocolate?