Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12598659 times)

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #62835 on: December 10, 2018, 03:45:14 PM »
I don't know how she heard about 12/10 doomsday date.  Do you think it is enough to keep her off the air?  Certainly a "No show" would stir the featherites up and get her some needed attention.

She reads this board, doesn't she?
Noory was the real legacy...

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #62836 on: December 10, 2018, 03:46:13 PM »
I don't know how she heard about 12/10 doomsday date.  Do you think it is enough to keep her off the air?  Certainly a "No show" would stir the featherites up and get her some needed attention.

I maintain she heard it from someone that was in the Discord chat of The Little Podcast when I dropped that line in the chat. She almost quoted me verbatim..."Christmas is coming early, on Dec. 10."

Stay Spooktacular!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #62837 on: December 10, 2018, 03:47:42 PM »
Well I have some news.

I just heard back from the sheriff office.

They have extended their time for getting back to me with anything until the 10th January. Note that that date is for an update, not the actual information I have requested.

This obviously sucks. Pertinent snip of the pdf below.

Why are they taking so long? I have no experience with the way the police in the US operate, so I have no gauge. But I am sure we can speculate on that.

Sorry guys. I really wanted to be able to start to get this whole mess sorted out, being able to definitively call Heather out in that lie is quite important to me as I am taking a fair bit of heat for it.

Ugh.  Smug show tonight.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #62838 on: December 10, 2018, 03:48:48 PM »
I maintain she heard it from someone that was in the Discord chat of The Little Podcast when I dropped that line in the chat. She almost quoted me verbatim..."Christmas is coming early, on Dec. 10."

I agree, and it’s been no secret if they looked carefully enough they would have worked out what it was about.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #62839 on: December 10, 2018, 03:49:06 PM »
She reads this board, doesn't she?

Yup. Did she see the date here. I can't recall it.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #62840 on: December 10, 2018, 03:49:16 PM »
@HumanBeing I like your technique. I tried something similar but my hand isn’t anywhere near steady as yours.  Here’s my vision of Miller. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #62841 on: December 10, 2018, 03:49:23 PM »
"Well, it's December 10th, and I'm still here, doing THE PROGRAM. I guess Little Miss Thang and all the haters and trolls didn't really have anything after all."
Stay Spooktacular!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #62842 on: December 10, 2018, 03:49:53 PM »

Oh, ok. Thanks.

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #62843 on: December 10, 2018, 03:51:54 PM »
Well I have some news.

They have extended their time for getting back to me with anything until the 10th January. Note that that date is for an update, not the actual information I have requested.

Why are they taking so long? I have no experience with the way the police in the US operate, so I have no gauge. But I am sure we can speculate on that.

Sorry guys. I really wanted to be able to start to get this whole mess sorted out, being able to definitively call Heather out in that lie is quite important to me as I am taking a fair bit of heat for it.

No offense, but that looks like a canned, routine blurb meaning you will never get the info you wanted.  On Jan. 10 I bet you get the same blurb, delaying it until Feb. 10.
I could be wrong....enlighten if you can.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #62844 on: December 10, 2018, 03:52:11 PM »
Well I have some news.

I'm surprised they got back with you when they said they would..

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #62845 on: December 10, 2018, 03:54:39 PM »
No offense, but that looks like a canned, routine blurb meaning you will never get the info you wanted.  On Jan. 10 I bet you get the same blurb, delaying it until Feb. 10.
I could be wrong....enlighten if you can.

There is a way I can appeal if I am unhappy with the process, if they stall again I will definitely be placing my unhappy hat on to skype them about it. I would guess there is some process that they have to adhere to regarding information requests such as this.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #62846 on: December 10, 2018, 03:58:05 PM »
"Well, it's December 10th, and I'm still here, doing THE PROGRAM. I guess Little Miss Thang and all the haters and trolls didn't really have anything after all."
If she shows it's probably going to be an I invite the evil doers to call in kind of night and then a see no one called blah blah blah kind of thing. Anything to make her look stronger to the faithful.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #62847 on: December 10, 2018, 03:58:25 PM »
DISGUSTING!

Let's not be judgmental.  Penis Butter cookies are Capt Emos fav.

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #62848 on: December 10, 2018, 03:58:42 PM »
There is a way I can appeal if I am unhappy with the process, if they stall again I will definitely be placing my unhappy hat on to skype them about it. I would guess there is some process that they have to adhere to regarding information requests such as this.

What is this about, or can't you say publicly?  Is it about proving that you, personally did not make a phone call?  Hopefully it is something more important to this whole drama than that.  Again, I don't blame you for wanting to prove that for your own reasons, but I'm hoping for something that puts HW in legal jeapardy of some kind.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #62849 on: December 10, 2018, 03:59:56 PM »