Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12252298 times)

Belles

• Purps
  • KNYE
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #64095 on: December 12, 2018, 11:02:22 PM »

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #64096 on: December 12, 2018, 11:06:30 PM »

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #64097 on: December 13, 2018, 12:17:43 AM »
She just admitted that even though she lived next door, the majority of her contact with Art was though the phone. She said she'd "go months-weeks without seeing him."
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #64098 on: December 13, 2018, 12:22:59 AM »
Is it usual to have a different DMCA for each website page?

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #64099 on: December 13, 2018, 12:27:21 AM »
Is it usual to have a different DMCA for each website page?

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

It is unusual to have on each and every page.  I would think once on the main page would be enough.  I've never seen it on any major or normal sites, just hers and a few other sites that i won't mention.  Also on her hardly ever seeing Art....doesn't come as a surprise at all to me.  It jives with what Karen said, that the infatuation was one-sided.  The whole legacy thing has been a fraud from the beginning as many of us knew back in 2015.  How much proof does one need, and most of it comes from HLW herself.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #64100 on: December 13, 2018, 12:33:18 AM »
It is unusual to have on each and every page.  I would think once on the main page would be enough.  I've never seen it on any major or normal sites, just hers and a few other sites that i won't mention.  Also on her hardly ever seeing Art....doesn't come as a surprise at all to me.  It jives with what Karen said, that the infatuation was one-sided.  The whole legacy thing has been a fraud from the beginning as many of us knew back in 2015.  How much proof does one need, and most of it comes from HLW herself.

Oh I don't trust anything Heather says. I was just curious how it was going and tuned in for three minutes to hear her and her guest in the middle of taking a call and she asked the caller if she could send him a contact sheet to be a guest on an upcoming show. She was also surprised to find out he's a follower on Facebook. Some physicist which led her to talking about how importance science is and more kids should be interested, and how she wants to do more science shows. Then she talked about how Art would always have a pile of science magazines (Popular science?) when she saw him. Then I stopped listening.

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #64101 on: December 13, 2018, 12:44:09 AM »
She just admitted that even though she lived next door, the majority of her contact with Art was though the phone. She said she'd "go months-weeks without seeing him."

This one should be framed and put on Mr. Ell's wall.  Hope there is a recording of this.  Must be in archives, correct?

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #64102 on: December 13, 2018, 12:45:19 AM »
This one should be framed and put on Mr. Ell's wall.  Hope there is a recording of this.  Must be in archives, correct?

Probably will be. She's still live for about another 20 minutes.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #64103 on: December 13, 2018, 01:42:45 AM »
It’s quite a feat to manage to avoid your own neighbour for weeks/months especially when both parties are at home all the time.

No wonder all her tales of art are via the phone. Best she wished she stayed in California.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #64104 on: December 13, 2018, 02:01:27 AM »
It’s quite a feat to manage to avoid your own neighbour for weeks/months especially when both parties are at home all the time.

No wonder all her tales of art are via the phone. Best she wished she stayed in California.
Most Californians are very happy that she left California. Now if Falkie becomes her neighbor, it would be great.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #64105 on: December 13, 2018, 04:03:28 AM »
Soooo... it took me quite a while but I was able to isolate the clip from HW's Nov. 16 show, a while after Dynamo's call in to the show and before the sheriff arrived... to hear exactly what she said to her listeners about not wanting to live that supposedly prompted the wellness check call to the sheriff. I wanted to see if this was really sounding like a suicide threat or more signs of depression, or her drama talk.

I am attaching a five-minute clip for the context. She was reacting to Dynamo asking why she talks about Art committing suicide on the air after his family has asked her not to. The whole clip is very interesting in the greater context of how much she compulsively and cheerfully lies most of the time about almost everything. The most important part comes at about 3:11 into the clip when she says she is "tore up" about this and the only way she can do the show is on meds. She talks about not wanting to live after Art died.

However, she then goes on to say, with tears and great dramatic emotion (real or exaggerated? you decide) that as long as she has a beating heart in her chest she will keep doing the show because Art chose her, a nothing, and she will continue to do it if she has only 12 listeners (an unintended predcition, perhaps?  8)).

So, I have to say that it turns out there is absolutely not only NO imminent threat of suicide in this call, it's actually an affirmation of her commitment to keep on going despite her self-described pain and torment-- quite the opposite of an imminent threat. Drama talk, yes. Suicidal ideation? No. Not in any way.

As a result, I just can't go with the motivation of whoever called being to protect her from a real threat to harm herself.

I can't make any speculation as to what the motivation was, the only person who knows is the actual caller. Anything we say about this would only be pure speculation and guessing. Personally, I prefer not to go there.

Clip attached.

Insightful as ever Aq!

It is interesting that she also talks extensively on that show about lies, lying, how Art told her never to lie or be caught out in one or else it’s all over...

Cements for me that her reality is her truth.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #64106 on: December 13, 2018, 04:06:35 AM »
The Wootacular is going to be something I don't think any of us will ever forget. While Bart has yet to release his preview, the psychic premonitions have hit me like an epiphany.

Praise Bart Ell.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #64107 on: December 13, 2018, 04:10:38 AM »
The Wootacular is going to be something I don't think any of us will ever forget. While Bart has yet to release his preview, the psychic premonitions have hit me like an epiphany.

Praise Bart Ell.

It’s reminiscent of V-Ger calling out across the galaxy in the first Star Trek movie.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #64108 on: December 13, 2018, 04:19:04 AM »
It’s reminiscent of V-Ger calling out across the galaxy in the first Star Trek movie.
Yup. I'll be quiet and just maintain my spot in the tree. >^..^<

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #64109 on: December 13, 2018, 04:33:29 AM »
Yup. I'll be quiet and just maintain my spot in the tree. >^..^<

Right near the top if you ask me :)

<3
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3