Author Topic: Christmas 2019  (Read 29585 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: Christmas 2019
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2019, 07:17:53 PM »

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2019, 07:22:08 PM »
HO HO HO

;D ;D ;D
I'm assuming that is a belly laugh and not a ...
never mind.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2019, 07:22:24 PM »
No @GravitySucks  It's set to arrive on Tuesday. If the Lord made scotch..

https://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/the-glenlivet-archive-21-year-old-whisky/?CakeClick_ID=384136&currencyCode=GBP&domain=ca&type=go
I'm a MODERATor.

@Christmas Farm Penis Blasphemy!

I was speaking of the black sheep of liqueurs.  Yukon Jack.  I don’t know how cray cray you Canucks got with the stuff way back when but they sell 100 proof in the states and only 80 proof in your neck of the woods.

I have clinched and closed with the naked north. I have learned to defy and defend.  Shoulder to shoulder we have fought it out - yet the Wild must win in the end.

Get some culture. Not in a cup of yogurt.  Read some Robert Service.  Or If your wife will doubt your manhood for requesting a book of poetry for Christmas, just read the ads for Yukon Jack in the old Penthouse magazines. 

There is a race of men that don’t fit in. A race that never will. So they break the hearts of kith and kin and they roam the world at will. 
Are we having fun yet?

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #153 on: December 14, 2019, 07:44:54 PM »

I was speaking of the black sheep of liqueurs.  Yukon Jack.  I don’t know how cray cray you Canucks got with the stuff way back when but they sell 100 proof in the states and only 80 proof in your neck of the woods.

I have clinched and closed with the naked north. I have learned to defy and defend.  Shoulder to shoulder we have fought it out - yet the Wild must win in the end.

Get some culture. Not in a cup of yogurt.  Read some Robert Service.  Or If your wife will doubt your manhood for requesting a book of poetry for Christmas, just read the ads for Yukon Jack in the old Penthouse magazines. 

There is a race of men that don’t fit in. A race that never will. So they break the hearts of kith and kin and they roam the world at will. 
@GravitySucks is he the Sam McGee guy?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2019, 07:45:59 PM »
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #155 on: December 14, 2019, 07:50:18 PM »
I'm assuming that is a belly laugh and not a ...
never mind.

Got it. Right, it was the words that went with the scene

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #156 on: December 14, 2019, 07:51:30 PM »

LOL  You adorable old boob. Yukon Jack is what 18 yr old goofballs drink when they want to puke all over mom and dads basement.

Penthouse magazine was never my thing. I've never had to resort to looking at pictures or films to get my rocks off.

My 21 is a 'cup of yogurt"? well that's rich. As far as my "manhood" and my wife goes..  meh, you wouldn't want to go down that wabbit hole.

Fuck you, and Faaawk Robert Service. ;D

I'm trying to enjoy the fights here Dammit! You know, culture.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #157 on: December 14, 2019, 07:57:27 PM »
LOL  You adorable old boob. Yukon Jack is what 18 yr old goofballs drink when they want to puke all over mom and dads basement.

Penthouse magazine was never my thing. I've never had to resort to looking at pictures or films to get my rocks off.

My 21 is a 'cup of yogurt"? well that's rich. As far as my "manhood" and my wife goes..  meh, you wouldn't want to go down that wabbit hole.

Fuck you, and Faaawk Robert Service. ;D

I'm trying to enjoy the fights here Dammit! You know, culture.

Au contraire monsieur.  Glinlivet is more akin to basic listerine mouthwash than it is to a properly cultured Greek yogurt.  If it was truly good stuff it wouldn’t last 21 years in a keg tucked away in a rat infested warehouse in @DynamoHum’s backyard.

Never understood the “charm” of Scotch.  Unless you want to grow up to sound like Janis Joplin. 
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #158 on: December 14, 2019, 08:06:13 PM »
Au contraire monsieur.  Glinlivet is more akin to basic listerine mouthwash than it is to a properly cultured Greek yogurt.  If it was truly good stuff it wouldn’t last 21 years in a keg tucked away in a rat infested warehouse in @DynamoHum’s backyard.

Never understood the “charm” of Scotch.  Unless you want to grow up to sound like Janis Joplin.
So you don't understand why there are Scotch drinkers. Oookay.

Janice didn't drink Scotch - at all. Her thing was straight Southern Comfort, the US answer to Pukon Jack. Get your facts straight. She's dead, have some respect.

Sound like Joplin? Me? Well I did two songs for Friday nights Woo.. lemme know if I sound like a dead drunk unfortunate skank.

By God you sound/read exactly like my uncle. Uncle Tom, is that you?

It's Christmas, man.  :-*

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #159 on: December 14, 2019, 08:15:17 PM »
So you don't understand why there are Scotch drinkers. Oookay.

Janice didn't drink Scotch - at all. Her thing was straight Southern Comfort, the US answer to Pukon Jack. Get your facts straight. She's dead, have some respect.

Sound like Joplin? Me? Well I did two songs for Friday nights Woo.. lemme know if I sound like a dead drunk unfortunate skank.

By God you sound/read exactly like my uncle. Uncle Tom, is that you?

It's Christmas, man.  :-*

Yeah Southern Comfort is way too sweet.  We didn’t have a basement but my Aunt should have known what we were doing down there.  You could have left that memory undisturbed. 

Merry Christmas. Don’t forget to get a haircut.
Are we having fun yet?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #160 on: December 14, 2019, 08:29:18 PM »

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #161 on: December 14, 2019, 08:33:13 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hahaha

Merry Christmas. Don’t forget to get a haircut.
Merry Christmas to you and yours. And will do :) One hair only though

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #162 on: December 15, 2019, 03:33:14 AM »
Janet and I had a mutual friend. Said friend told me Janet’s Southern Comfort was not undiluted. It had heroin in it.
Merry Christmas

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #163 on: December 15, 2019, 05:17:22 AM »

A rat infested warehouse is no way to describe Scotland.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

JayGab

• KNYE
« Reply #164 on: December 15, 2019, 12:21:56 PM »
Peace on Earth, good will to Men.

Not women.
Actual N-Word
Not A Paid Actor