Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 852581 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2895 on: July 23, 2021, 06:34:52 PM »
Someone should let Julie PremSuck know he's cheating on her...
Heh, heh... I wonder if she’s even ever listened to him on the radio.  Someone at PremRat should introduce her to Noory someday.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2896 on: July 23, 2021, 06:46:15 PM »
Heh, heh... I wonder if she’s even ever listened to him on the radio.  Someone at PremRat should introduce her to Noory someday.

If she listened, her smile would turn upside down.

Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2897 on: July 23, 2021, 06:58:33 PM »
Noory cut off his guest early last night so he could replay another of his old readings, the Edgar Allen Poe "Telltale Heart" again.
He claimed some listener pleaded that he play it since his dead grandmother loved it... :P

Did the caller actually say "dead grandmother?"  :o  Because, I'm laughing at that.  I cannot imagine anybody who would yearn to hear Noory's readings, let alone love it.

Good old George.  A legend in his own mind.  He is a Worker in the Light so I guess that's something.  ::)  :P

I'll give him credit for masking how insufferable he is; and feeding his ego.  THAT is his true talent. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2898 on: July 23, 2021, 07:07:34 PM »
Did the caller actually say "dead grandmother?"  :o  Because, I'm laughing at that.  I cannot imagine anybody who would yearn to hear Noory's readings, let alone love it.

Good old George.  A legend in his own mind.  He is a Worker in the Light so I guess that's something.  ::)  :P

I'll give him credit for masking how insufferable he is; and feeding his ego.  THAT is his true talent.
That’s why he likes surrounding himself with a bunch of boot lickers, like Tommee and the Sad Pack of regular callers.  He’s pretty well insulated himself from reality.  But, always, in the back of his mind, he knows GNS lives on, on the web.  Damn haterz!   ;) ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #2899 on: July 23, 2021, 09:23:51 PM »
I didn't think  much of Roger Tolces. He needs to stay in his lane. Colloidal silver does not cure or prevent Covid as  far as anybody knows. George should have called called him on this. My hunch is that Tolces didn't actually have it. He probably didn't get a test.

Apparently Tolces has been on C to C a ton of times. I must have forgotten about him.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2900 on: July 23, 2021, 09:46:07 PM »
... George should have called called him on this...

Does George listen to the guests now?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2901 on: July 23, 2021, 10:20:15 PM »

There was no caller, it was just Noory making that claim.
Probably Tommy told him he got a message from somebody that wanted him to play that Telltale Heart again, to give them an excuse to split early...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2902 on: July 23, 2021, 10:27:53 PM »
That reading was so shitty, I heard it on the final hour replay before tonight's show while I was driving around. The dude cannot fucking put emotion into his reading; it's like punctuation doesn't exist either.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2903 on: July 23, 2021, 11:18:02 PM »
Noory cut off his guest early last night so he could replay another of his old readings, the Edgar Allen Poe "Telltale Heart" again.
He claimed some listener pleaded that he play it since his dead grandmother loved it... :P

Typical Noory.  He can't just put on the tape and leave, he has to also be the selfless hero.  All the better if someone's dead.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2904 on: July 23, 2021, 11:25:36 PM »
By the way, Noory had no tact. Instead of saying it was a special request by John for his mother Luisa, he just said a listener said he's dying mother liked it. Nice, remind somebody that she's dying. God he is a fucking asshole, he sucks.
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #2905 on: July 23, 2021, 11:30:23 PM »
Typical Noory.  He can't just put on the tape and leave, he has to also be the selfless hero.  All the better if someone's dead.

I bet Noory was a mean baby
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2906 on: July 24, 2021, 12:14:39 AM »
I bet Noory was a mean baby
Heh...  Was he raised in Michigan?  Yeah, probably little asshole.

Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2907 on: July 24, 2021, 02:57:01 AM »
Tonight we learned that Tommee, Lex, and the web geniuses have learned of what Tommee calls the latest social media - TicTok.  You can now click on a “musical note” on the C2C website and go to whatever they’ve uploaded.
Also Tommee was Mr. Smoothe with Connie.
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2908 on: July 24, 2021, 03:48:14 AM »
There was no caller, it was just Noory making that claim.
Probably Tommy told him he got a message from somebody that wanted him to play that Telltale Heart again, to give them an excuse to split early...

I'm dumb.  You did say 'listener' in your post.  I need to brush up on my reading comprehension.   ;)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2909 on: July 24, 2021, 03:49:11 AM »
By the way, Noory had no tact. Instead of saying it was a special request by John for his mother Luisa, he just said a listener said he's dying mother liked it. Nice, remind somebody that she's dying. God he is a fucking asshole, he sucks.

He is quite the asshole.  An asshole obsessed with death and dying...and black hair dye.