Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851997 times)

yumyumtree

• KIDD
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2970 on: July 29, 2021, 09:53:07 PM »
They have to say who's paying for time, or if compensation was received for an appearance.  If someone on the air is a partner in the enterprise, I don't think they have to announce that.  That's supposed to have been the loophole Dick Clark used, i.e. being a DJ who had investments in the record companies.
Thanks.

yumyumtree

• KIDD
« Reply #2971 on: July 29, 2021, 10:07:36 PM »
So tonight's show should be interesting, at least,  even if full of b.s.

Some years back, one of the Lutz sons(he goes by a different name now, but Iforgot it) was on with a different host--dont remember which one--and debunked about 75%  of the Amityville story. George Lutz had basically gotten into a big house he couldn't afford, and he and his wife cooked up a scheme with some other people. The DeFeo kid's lawyer also had a vested interest in the haunted  house story. As is often the case, the story behind the story is the best one.

I'll be interested in tonight's show. But I do tend to take a debunker's view on most of this stuff.

The Everett WA show is one block from my apt. No, really.. George was pretty pissed off at Jay Inslee last year.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2972 on: July 30, 2021, 05:16:09 AM »
lol what a sad carousel of grifters, fraud artists and nutjobs make up the paranormal world - i've heard Holly Hollis, Dr. Sky, Nick Pope etc all on Clyde Lewis, Frank Morano recently. then there's the podcasts and youtube channels.

Nick Pope with his dubious 'worked for the British Ministry of Defense' and refined British accent is just another ridiculous 'researcher' making money off low IQ sci-fi nerds.
Noory of course did the same interview and questions he's done before with the same guest. Premiere should just run old Noory interviews and do open phones with a min wage worker working a Noory soundboard - save $500,000 or whatever Noory's salary is. Nobody would notice.
I don’t know why Ms. Julie and her minion suits at PremRat don’t seem to realize this.  Just dump Jorch and press ahead, as you’ve proposed.  They’ve been running “Somewhere in Time,” which is just old Art Bell shows for years now, on the weekends, at least on some stations.  Some are 25 year old shows but they’re better than a live Noory.   On Sunday nights, some stations run “The Best of George Noory,” which I’m not sure whether they’re the least suckage of Snorge or the absolute worst of Snorge which are really the best, from the eye rolling amusement factor.  Crap, just can Noory and go full rerun.  OTA TV is filled with networks that do nothing but run old TV shows.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2973 on: July 30, 2021, 05:28:59 AM »
So tonight's show should be interesting, at least,  even if full of b.s.

Some years back, one of the Lutz sons(he goes by a different name now, but Iforgot it) was on with a different host--dont remember which one--and debunked about 75%  of the Amityville story. George Lutz had basically gotten into a big house he couldn't afford, and he and his wife cooked up a scheme with some other people. The DeFeo kid's lawyer also had a vested interest in the haunted  house story. As is often the case, the story behind the story is the best one.

I'll be interested in tonight's show. But I do tend to take a debunker's view on most of this stuff.

The Everett WA show is one block from my apt. No, really.. George was pretty pissed off at Jay Inslee last year.
It looks like the Everett Theater is still planning for the Snorge show in September.

https://yourhistoriceveretttheatre.org/theatre-info

Snorge was yacking about it on Wednesday night’s show. It’ll be interesting to see if it actually happens, what with all the new Corona Crap stuff.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #2974 on: July 30, 2021, 07:34:56 AM »
Mike the Millennial is salivating in the wings, believing it is only a matter of time before he becomes eNor's official heir beyond Thunderdome.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2975 on: July 30, 2021, 07:44:14 AM »
Mike the Millennial is salivating in the wings, believing it is only a matter of time before he becomes eNor's official heir beyond Thunderdome.
But only if his mom let’s him. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2976 on: July 30, 2021, 10:12:21 AM »
But only if his mom let’s him. ;)

Is this guy Falkie Jr?
Eh, nevermind...

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #2977 on: July 30, 2021, 12:45:59 PM »
lol what a sad carousel of grifters, fraud artists and nutjobs make up the paranormal world - i've heard Holly Hollis, Dr. Sky, Nick Pope etc all on Clyde Lewis, Frank Morano recently. then there's the podcasts and youtube channels.

Nick Pope with his dubious 'worked for the British Ministry of Defense' and refined British accent is just another ridiculous 'researcher' making money off low IQ sci-fi nerds.
Noory of course did the same interview and questions he's done before with the same guest. Premiere should just run old Noory interviews and do open phones with a min wage worker working a Noory soundboard - save $500,000 or whatever Noory's salary is. Nobody would notice.

Heh heh heh.

Pope's voice alone makes me cringe.

I used to get him mixed up with Nick Redfern, who is far more palatable IMO.

Pope would appear on a podcast and I would be thinking "I hope he talks about his MIB book."

After listening a bit, I would think, who the fuck is this guy? He just keeps talking in circles. He likes to mention "his desk" a lot.

Insufferable.

https://nickpopewatch.wordpress.com/2021/01/12/nick-pope-wont-cant-debate-his-role/

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2978 on: July 30, 2021, 12:47:14 PM »
It looks like the Everett Theater is still planning for the Snorge show in September.

https://yourhistoriceveretttheatre.org/theatre-info

Snorge was yacking about it on Wednesday night’s show. It’ll be interesting to see if it actually happens, what with all the new Corona Crap stuff.

The last time that event was scheduled, Noory and Tommy kept right on promoting it and selling tickets up until days of when it was finally revealed that it was cancelled.  So expect the same up thru Sept even if the dreaded "Delta variant" blocks them...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2979 on: July 30, 2021, 12:48:52 PM »
Heh heh heh.

Pope's voice alone makes me cringe.

I used to get him mixed up with Nick Redfern, who is far more palatable IMO.

Pope would appear on a podcast and I would be thinking "I hope he talks about his MIB book."

After listening a bit, I would think, who the fuck is this guy? He just keeps talking in circles. He likes to mention "his desk" a lot.

Insufferable.

https://nickpopewatch.wordpress.com/2021/01/12/nick-pope-wont-cant-debate-his-role/
Nick Pope seems to only be an expert on the Rendlesham case, when he was asked about other UFO cases like the Phoenix Lights he claims to not have studied it closely.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2980 on: July 30, 2021, 12:49:07 PM »
Where is Chip?  Did the Wuhan get him?
Merry Christmas

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #2981 on: July 30, 2021, 01:00:12 PM »
Is it me, or is Joshua P. Warren desperately channeling a Whitley vibe?  ::)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2982 on: July 30, 2021, 01:05:15 PM »
That place is an 800-seat theater...

I'm sure the radio station in town is probably been giving away a lot of those tickets, add in the few network people that are in Oregon likely going there...

Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2983 on: July 30, 2021, 01:16:17 PM »
Is it me, or is Joshua P. Warren desperately channeling a Whitley vibe?  ::)
Weeber could only wish to have a wishing machine.

And here is a hard working news outfit “fact checking” it.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2984 on: July 30, 2021, 01:19:42 PM »
That place is an 800-seat theater...

I'm sure the radio station in town is probably been giving away a lot of those tickets, add in the few network people that are in Oregon likely going there...
I find it hard to believe it hasn’t been sold out long ago just for the opportunity to here Snorge Joory live!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎