Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12257923 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #70005 on: December 28, 2018, 10:01:50 PM »
Great find. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome! +1  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #70006 on: December 28, 2018, 10:16:48 PM »
So on another note, you all might appreciate knowing that Art Bell has been recognized and noted in the In Memoriam announcement from SAG-AFTRA, the performance union, as part of their upcoming big awards show in January. The SAG-AFTRA awards are for film and radio and TV, and I think it's only appropriate they noted Art's passing with a photo, too, on the upper right of the page. See below.

Thanks for sharing this, he really did deserve the mention ... lovely!!!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70007 on: December 28, 2018, 10:18:06 PM »
???

Oh, Doomed! I loved this!  ;D +1 and good to see you back here!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #70008 on: December 28, 2018, 10:23:58 PM »
I know this can sound condescending but many folks have been in a bad place income-wise. Or just during times, school, camping, etc where stores are far between. And there, providing mobility, you find much more value in cheap stuff with nutrition. BEANS, RICE, SARDINES. Cheap, portable. Fiber, protein, and filling. And you can buy in bulk cheaper, if one has place, even a cheap studio apt or dorm room or campsite, to soak beans overnight before boiling them up. Ramen, pasta, etc is, sorta worthless, except for salt or "filling" naturet. Though I've known some that swore by sacks of potatoes. But really, much of the world SURVIVES on some staples. No reason why someone can't do for some years, in a pinch here. And if supplemented with good protein like sardines? You'll be good. More importantly though is clean water and lots of it. And don't ignore hygiene. Teeth/Mouth firstly and body second.
Sounds about right.  I don't find it condescending. Lots of good advice there.  Legumes are a staple, but interspersing them can be nicer than making a meal with them, because beans are very high carb for people with blood sugar issues or nighttime female hormone flashes.  Important to balance the meal with produce, too.  Greens (and bananas and sardines) have calcium.  Dandelions can be cleaned and fried (not the poisonous milk though).  In some parts, apples grow everywhere, or berries.  What is not eaten should be frozen while still in good shape.

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #70009 on: December 28, 2018, 10:28:11 PM »
So on another note, you all might appreciate knowing that Art Bell has been recognized and noted in the In Memoriam announcement from SAG-AFTRA, the performance union, as part of their upcoming big awards show in January. The SAG-AFTRA awards are for film and radio and TV, and I think it's only appropriate they noted Art's passing with a photo, too, on the upper right of the page. See below.
Sag indicates Art died on 4/16. Heather told us Friday the 13th. So WTF was she doing with Art's body those 3 days?
Was he lashed to her bed? Was he trying to grab a hot mic to say the reports of his death were greatly exaggerated? I wonder.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70010 on: December 28, 2018, 10:33:50 PM »
Sag indicates Art died on 4/16. Heather told us Friday the 13th. So WTF was she doing with Art's body those 3 days?
Was he lashed to her bed? Was he trying to grab a hot mic to say the reports of his death were greatly exaggerated? I wonder.

Interesting, I didn't catch that detail. Maybe that's the day they found out about it? Curious...

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #70011 on: December 28, 2018, 10:38:03 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #70012 on: December 28, 2018, 10:50:15 PM »
Interesting, I didn't catch that detail. Maybe that's the day they found out about it? Curious...

I don't know that they'll care or do anything about it, but I just sent them an email with the corrected information. And now to bed... immediately!  ;)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #70013 on: December 28, 2018, 11:22:34 PM »
I just came in Her pussy. Damn
I'M ALPHA AF

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #70014 on: December 28, 2018, 11:23:59 PM »
I just came in Her pussy. Damn

Yeah, I'm sure she thinks that's real respectful talk...
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70015 on: December 28, 2018, 11:25:02 PM »
So quiet in here. So are any of you actually listening or have you all found greener pastures? ;)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #70016 on: December 28, 2018, 11:25:08 PM »
@Jedimiller , how are you doing??

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #70017 on: December 28, 2018, 11:25:57 PM »
So quiet in here. So are any of you actually listening or have you all found greener pastures? ;)
I am listening to Coast to Coast am with Ian Punnett right now. Heather really needs to learn how to interview guests for her show.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #70018 on: December 28, 2018, 11:27:41 PM »
I am listening to Coast to Coast am with Ian Punnett right now. Heather really needs to learn how to interview guests for her show.

She's had three years....

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #70019 on: December 28, 2018, 11:31:23 PM »
She's had three years....
Maybe she should had George Noory has her sensei then Art Bell. There are better people to learn from on being a "radio host" and Art's main skill is being a Drama Queen and Quitting.