Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 881777 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #10350 on: May 22, 2024, 01:19:23 PM »
Someone in the old country had a sNoory soundboard and used it with those Indian scam callers who were so prevalent.  Was it Eddie Dean?  It was a hoot.
I remember listening to Phil Rizzuto on a NY station interviewing some sports figure.  Must have been in the 60s. Anyway, Rizzuto would ask a question and the guest would give an answer that had nothing to do with question.  I soon realized the guests answers were one question ahead of the question.  Clearly the guest had been recorded and playback was messed up.
If Coast were to do this, it would cost more to have someone edit in the questions, so they probably wouldn't do it.  The soundboard though - they could fire sNoory and pay Tommee $100 more a month to operate the soundboard.

To be fair, when Sorry goes off script we get questions like ''why does Jesus have a Mexican name?''

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #10351 on: May 22, 2024, 02:07:45 PM »
To be fair, when Sorry goes off script we get questions like ''why does Jesus have a Mexican name?''

Christ! Didn't that happen last night or the night before when he was asking… I forget because I didn't listen to that guy that was blaming everything on Trump, he asked the guest some pretty stupid questions and it was almost like he was trying to be smart and with it.  Kind of like when he uses every opportunity to mention he's friends with Billy Mumy or Billy Gibbons. He is so out of it, he's trying to be in it.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10352 on: May 28, 2024, 03:44:19 PM »

Twice while I was listening last night Noory patted himself on the back for showing up on a holiday but he tried to cover up his bragging by telling the audience that it is HIS honor to be serving them. What he's really saying is 'I know most of you are old, sick, poor and lonely and I'm a rich semi-famous man but I sacrifice my own comfort to provide you some company in the darkness of the night. I am like Jesus.'

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10353 on: May 28, 2024, 04:06:52 PM »
Twice while I was listening last night Noory patted himself on the back for showing up on a holiday but he tried to cover up his bragging by telling the audience that it is HIS honor to be serving them. What he's really saying is 'I know most of you are old, sick, poor and lonely and I'm a rich semi-famous man but I sacrifice my own comfort to provide you some company in the darkness of the night. I am like Jesus.'

Oh, I thought he worked holidays for two reasons:  His family doesn't spend holidays with him and it's too expensive to pay fill-in hosts (or really profitable for him to stay on holidays).
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10354 on: May 28, 2024, 06:56:28 PM »

He also has no friends, no outside interests, and nothing else to do.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10355 on: May 28, 2024, 11:29:42 PM »
Tonight near the start of the show, Noory played a short taped interview with his mother who turned 95 today. She is very proud of him...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10356 on: May 28, 2024, 11:52:17 PM »
Tonight near the start of the show, Noory played a short taped interview with his mother who turned 95 today. She is very proud of him...

Mommy raised a loser boy who lucked out because Art Bell was a drama queen.
Eh, nevermind...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #10357 on: May 29, 2024, 12:50:19 AM »
Mommy raised a loser boy who lucked out because Art Bell was a drama queen.
Is that one of the reasons that Jedi Miller loves Snoory??

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10358 on: May 29, 2024, 01:30:13 AM »
Is that one of the reasons that Jedi Miller loves Snoory??

Betas of a limp dick flock together...

A guest couldn't remember a name so George spends the next 10 minutes throwing names out. What a fucktard!
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10359 on: May 29, 2024, 01:46:29 AM »
Noory's 2nd guest an alien abductee gavebout his cell phone number on the air!
Noory dumped the guest out of the blue and went to a replay of part of an old interview so he could leave early!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10360 on: May 29, 2024, 01:55:34 AM »
Noory's 2nd guest an alien abductee gavebout his cell phone number on the air!
Noory dumped the guest out of the blue and went to a replay of part of an old interview so he could leave early!

He doesn't want his guests to bypass the C2C website. Surely, that's why he dumped him.

sNoory is the epitome of laziness. Showing up to collect a paycheck when you don't have a healthy private life and you don't do the preparation is still laziness.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10361 on: May 30, 2024, 01:03:52 AM »
Noory had another angel expert guest on tonight and as usual had to tell his long-winded angel story from when he was a kid. He also always brings up the movie with Jimmy Stewart and his guardian angel.
Then Cornelius called in warning to never pray to angels only pray to Jesus he said.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10362 on: May 30, 2024, 01:43:16 AM »
Noory yet again cutout a half hour early tonight playing part of an old interview with some bigfoot guest.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10363 on: May 30, 2024, 03:19:10 AM »
I have to wonder...

Could that story about the furniture store fire be his way of saying that he started the fire? I think that, based on what I've seen in the last 20 years of George sNoory being on the radio, that he was probably a useless kid and started fires because he was entitled little brat.

Just sayin'
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10364 on: May 30, 2024, 05:55:57 AM »
I have to wonder...

Could that story about the furniture store fire be his way of saying that he started the fire? I think that, based on what I've seen in the last 20 years of George sNoory being on the radio, that he was probably a useless kid and started fires because he was entitled little brat.

Just sayin'

Didn't Steven King or someone write a book called "The Firestarter?"