Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820676 times)

Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #405 on: August 22, 2018, 02:47:13 PM »
Did you hear Quayle say that he refers to the Anunnaki as the "Anu-nookie" for their propensity to have their way with the women?  LOL!!!
That kind of open-mic-night-at-The-Chuckle-Hut level comedy probably has them rolling in the woo-woo con aisles but sadly was lost on George

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #406 on: August 22, 2018, 02:49:49 PM »
Did you hear Quayle say that he refers to the Anunnaki as the "Anu-nookie" for their propensity to have their way with the women?  LOL!!!
No S-E-X talk for Norry on C2C. Mom Norry might be listening. Who, by the way, has a mean slider and taught Norry how to pitch. He almost got to play for Detroit!

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #407 on: August 22, 2018, 02:51:21 PM »
That kind of open-mic-night-at-The-Chuckle-Hut level comedy probably has them rolling in the woo-woo con aisles but sadly was lost on George

Ha!  Ha!  Nookie, Nookie, Night Night!

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #408 on: August 22, 2018, 03:01:00 PM »

Ha!!  I heard that.  Cracked me up!  Gotta love Quayle!!! ;D
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

ACE OF CLUBS

• Nursery Resident
  • KDWN
« Reply #409 on: August 22, 2018, 04:49:49 PM »
Art who ?
George who ?
Heather who ?
Bart .... ?  who cares ?

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #410 on: August 23, 2018, 01:33:58 PM »
Another strange Norryism, he talked about the need to drive by the JonBenet Ramsey house. Ummm oookay

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #411 on: August 23, 2018, 01:38:03 PM »
No S-E-X talk for Norry on C2C. Mom Norry might be listening. Who, by the way, has a mean slider and taught Norry how to pitch. He almost got to play for Detroit!
No cookies for Jorchie!
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #412 on: August 23, 2018, 01:39:37 PM »
Another strange Norryism, he talked about the need to drive by the JonBenet Ramsey house. Ummm oookay
Jorch and his dead kids fetish.  ::) :P
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #413 on: August 23, 2018, 05:32:38 PM »
I dare Coast guests to ask George to hold on when they are just getting to a salient point.  Surely there is an acceptable way to say, "Let me answer that in a minute.  I really want to finish this point".  Have some guts.  We are tired of superficial stuff and George is so tired of having to think up questions that he's afraid he'll run out so he just keeps generating compulsive ones.

And during a fourth hour ad, he said he is sixty-seven.  That is not true!

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #414 on: August 23, 2018, 08:01:24 PM »
I dare Coast guests to ask George to hold on when they are just getting to a salient point.  Surely there is an acceptable way to say, "Let me answer that in a minute.  I really want to finish this point".  Have some guts.  We are tired of superficial stuff and George is so tired of having to think up questions that he's afraid he'll run out so he just keeps generating compulsive ones.

And during a fourth hour ad, he said he is sixty-seven.  That is not true!

He is sixty-eight working on sixty-nine, one year short of seventy.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #415 on: August 23, 2018, 08:36:35 PM »
If Norry were the newsman that he professes to be, he would be right now live at the Hawaiian studio broadcasting with on the scene updates. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #416 on: August 24, 2018, 12:20:05 AM »

Checked in to hear what Jorch was talking about tonight. Sweet, promoting quack cancer cures. Good ol' Jorch.

Somebody needs to produce a new version of 'It's A Wonderful Life', with George Noory substituting for George Bailey. It's Christmas Eve and a distraught man decides that the world would be better off if he had never been born. With the help of an angel named Clarence our hero ... er ... zero George revisits his past life confirming to both George and Clarence that indeed the world would be better off had George never be born.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #417 on: August 24, 2018, 12:29:55 AM »

oh god this show its host and guests are so bad it's good. tonight's cat lady is renowned for her Shadow People work. In 1997 she wrote the seminal Shadow People - The Secret War detailing The Shadow People's bloody conflict with Mr. Rogers' puppets

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #418 on: August 24, 2018, 05:46:30 AM »
Somebody needs to produce a new version of 'It's A Wonderful Life', with George Noory substituting for George Bailey. It's Christmas Eve and a distraught man decides that the world would be better off if he had never been born. With the help of an angel named Clarence our hero ... er ... zero George revisits his past life confirming to both George and Clarence that indeed the world would be better off had George never be born.

LOL!  ;D

oh god this show its host and guests are so bad it's good. tonight's cat lady is renowned for her Shadow People work. In 1997 she wrote the seminal Shadow People - The Secret War detailing The Shadow People's bloody conflict with Mr. Rogers' puppets

What!?  >:(

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #419 on: August 24, 2018, 01:22:18 PM »
If Norry were the newsman that he professes to be, he would be right now live at the Hawaiian studio broadcasting with on the scene updates.

I want to believe that whole thing wasn't just some sort of contrived babble, perhaps it was something at one time. We know now that isn't going to happen.
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est