Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 901175 times)

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #10410 on: June 02, 2024, 02:16:37 AM »
Either Clyde Lewis uses a vocal processor or his voice has really changed over the last two or three years. I saw a video on rumble and he did not sound anything like his radio show.

Noory's rug is sticking up quite prominently. Has George's skull shrunk or something?

GN looks sick. What kind of drugs is he taking?
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #10411 on: June 02, 2024, 02:20:51 AM »
GN looks sick. What kind of drugs is he taking?

The tooooomeeeerruck isn't working. Doc Wallet ain't giving him any discounts either.
Eh, nevermind...

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #10412 on: June 02, 2024, 02:53:20 AM »
The tooooomeeeerruck isn't working. Doc Wallet ain't giving him any discounts either.

OD'ed on sooperbeets. Gotta be the cause. I didn't think of that before I posted.

:o
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10413 on: June 02, 2024, 09:57:51 AM »

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10414 on: June 02, 2024, 09:59:21 AM »
This won't affect him singing at these conventions, will it?

No, it might enhance it on the high notes.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10415 on: June 02, 2024, 10:00:30 AM »
OD'ed on sooperbeets. Gotta be the cause. I didn't think of that before I posted.

:o

Speaking of beets...

I don't think I ever saw a beet from the ground ever until maybe two weeks ago. They are humongous! I had to use a camera app to figure out what it was. Was thinking some weird turnip breed or something...
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10416 on: June 02, 2024, 10:01:09 AM »
Either Clyde Lewis uses a vocal processor or his voice has really changed over the last two or three years. I saw a video on rumble and he did not sound anything like his radio show.

Noory's rug is sticking up quite prominently. Has George's skull shrunk or something?

Small brain atrophy will do it every time.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10417 on: June 02, 2024, 11:47:38 AM »
Speaking of beets...

I don't think I ever saw a beet from the ground ever until maybe two weeks ago. They are humongous!...

There're all different ones, sizes, shapes, colors.  How can you have been to the produce section and never saw beets?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10418 on: June 02, 2024, 12:00:23 PM »
Noory is back hosting tonight's super suck Sunday show.
He just appeared yesterday with George Knapp at this event:.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Saturday, June 1, 2024
Time: 12:30pm – 2:05pm
George Noory & George Knapp together for the first time!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10419 on: June 02, 2024, 01:16:12 PM »
There're all different ones, sizes, shapes, colors.  How can you have been to the produce section and never saw beets?

My root foods are mostly Asian (daikon, etc) then potatoes and carrots are in their own bins, typically.

Beets work really well with soy sauce and stir fry beef. Yummo!
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10420 on: June 02, 2024, 11:02:54 PM »
The guests are so bottom of the barrel, good thing the host is too.

a minute ago

GUEST: George do you know the Hebrew word for Jesus?

NOORY: Yahweh!

They can't even do their shitty Emerging Artists feature correctly. It's supposed to give musicians some exposure. They are literally giving each 'emerging artist' 10 whole seconds of airtime. They're all rancid but that's not the point, if you're going to give amateur musicians an opportunity give them I dunno, 40 seconds? Nothing is done professionally, nobody fucking cares, especially the host.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10421 on: June 03, 2024, 09:52:53 PM »
Oh fucking god... Cleopatra was mentioning Cornelia. Then, she was complaining about the news covering a murder on the same floor of her apartment building. Then she got into details about it as if it was a self doxxing. Fucking attention whore. SadPackIdiiots. Oh, Jeremy called after her. Sometimes these replays before the new show are just too nuts 

Then, George claimed Art didn't go anywhere. Wrong! Art travelled the world.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10422 on: June 04, 2024, 01:23:37 AM »

Thomas from La Jolla is nauseating, MTM's mentor, kisses the host's ass then does his own little show for 5 minutes thinking he's impressing people with his vast knowledge of crackpottery. 

When was the last time Mike the Millennial called in?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10423 on: June 04, 2024, 01:29:34 AM »
Thomas from La Jolla is nauseating, MTM's mentor, kisses the host's ass then does his own little show for 5 minutes thinking he's impressing people with his vast knowledge of crackpottery. 

When was the last time Mike the Millennial called in?

Thomas has been caught in the past not knowing what he Regurgitates on the radio. One can only guess that he googles information to sound informed. He sounds almost like he's a paid caller.

Cleo fucking patra is calling nightly now, it's continued bullshit that makes me not feel bad when George dies. He's the antithesis of Art Bell, an unread momma's boy.

It is times like these that I miss Ian. Ian would call this bullshit out. True, these people have no shame. They are the true believers of the Schitt spewing from this program. U7 Radio, here I come...
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10424 on: June 04, 2024, 01:38:20 AM »
Thomas has been caught in the past not knowing what he Regurgitates on the radio. One can only guess that he googles information to sound informed. He sounds almost like he's a paid caller.

Cleo fucking patra is calling nightly now, it's continued bullshit that makes me not feel bad when George dies. He's the antithesis of Art Bell, an unread momma's boy.

It is times like these that I miss Ian. Ian would call this bullshit out. True, these people have no shame. They are the true believers of the Schitt spewing from this program. U7 Radio, here I come...
Yep the regular sad pack callers are monopolizing the calls again often with long multi part questions plus comments.
Ian Punnett nights were the only nights with no sad packers allowed. They still call with other hosts like Knapp unfortunately.