Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 424632 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #12450 on: June 06, 2023, 08:52:55 PM »
Yeah ddd, san franshitehole has become a sewer because scum like you live there. And you can't argue with it, you have so much admitted to being a lazy slob living in a pig pen.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12451 on: June 06, 2023, 09:20:20 PM »
ddd once again calls Jameson Jambo the Reese monkey and accuses him and Salman Sheikh of abusing their parents @7:44:00.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12452 on: June 06, 2023, 11:43:37 PM »
Once again ddd complains how white oppression has kept him and other people of color in poverty. Sorry ddd, the reason why you are in poverty is because you are a lazy slimeball who thought he could get ahead by a criminal scam claiming the japs won WW2 and hoping gullible guilt ridden whites would buy it. Fuck you  racist asshole, get out of your filthy hoarder home and be a man for once in your disgusting desultory life. Get a real job and be a prdiuctive member of society..

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12453 on: June 07, 2023, 07:35:39 PM »
In the last month somebody (either ddd using a different name or one of his flying monkeys) has been posting his videos to Bitchute. The first videos that appear on the list are relatively old. Scroll down a page and you will find many videos posted within the last two weeks. https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=douglas%20dietrich&kind=video

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12454 on: June 07, 2023, 09:00:00 PM »
The so-called banned episode of ddd's shit show. https://www.bitchute.com/video/0VPM8LecbgR2/

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #12455 on: June 08, 2023, 03:46:10 AM »
No shit show last night?  I'm not seeing he was live at all, certainly not this morning.   We have had dangerous air quality here for days due to the Canadian forest fires.  Yesterday was the worst, with AQI at about 220.  I was not feeling well and went to bed early.  Hopefully, this will not continue much longer.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12456 on: June 08, 2023, 08:49:32 AM »
The Bitchute poster "Unseen Sun" appears to be a follower and possibly and Australian.  According to its Bitchute "About" description:

"2029 is a funny year,It's gonna be a highly Controversial year too.To make an omelette you gotta break some eggs and if that's the case I'm going in to rape the whole damn hen house."

"My Facebook https://www.facebook.com/reggin.mungo.9/ Feel welcome to follow"

https://www.facebook.com/reggin.mungo.9/friends Says he is friends with Brooke Gibson, Brenden Zohget, Joe Tai and Ander Jarvis - all of who appear on Dietrichs live streams. Jarvis lives in Australia.

The name of the FB page poster "Ihr Parasitenvernichter" translated from German means "Parasite Destroyer"

And the image to its left shows an image of the continent of Antacrtica?  Why is that?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12457 on: June 08, 2023, 08:58:40 AM »
Other images are of a Japanese flag and Nazi stuff, including depictions of UFOS attacking USN ships.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #12458 on: June 08, 2023, 09:00:21 AM »
Where do I listen to the shirt show now?
If ddd was Hitler’s son, how can he be sympathetic to POCs?
Merry Christmas

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12459 on: June 08, 2023, 09:10:21 AM »
Dietrich is part Asian and not the son of Hitler.  It's all a lie, just like everything else that comes out of his rotten mouth.

This is his YouTube page:  [ Invalid YouTube link ]

He has had a strike for hate speech within the past month and was not airing a live stream last night.  We have no explanation yet but hope he received another strike resulting in losing his live streaming and publishing for two or more weeks.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12460 on: June 08, 2023, 09:13:23 AM »
I don't know why YT is providing an "invalid link" to his YouTube page.  Just search Douglas Dietrich on YT.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #12461 on: June 08, 2023, 09:26:05 AM »
Code: [Select]
https://www.youtube.com/@DouglasDietrich/streams
Will get you there @JUAN

Live Stream:

Wednesday Night: 8PM Eastern
Sunday Night: 8PM Eastern

Streams usually last between 12 and 14 hours.   YT hacks the replay off at 12 though.  ::)

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #12462 on: June 08, 2023, 10:12:23 AM »
Well, if he was lying about being the son of Hitler, I don’t know if I want to bother to listen.  Is his tranny son still his girlfriend or whatever it was?
Merry Christmas

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12463 on: June 08, 2023, 10:17:33 AM »
That was also a lie. 

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12464 on: June 08, 2023, 10:28:03 AM »
As for the new postings of old Dietrich shows on Bitchute:  Many are from 2017 when he was still at Revolution Radio.  This one for example, https://www.bitchute.com/video/X10MDa7NoHBb/ is from June 2017, just after I published the FOIA results of his father's military service and sent copies to Jon Lilyea.

This was about two months before he publicly doxed me and Lilyea, releasing our SSNs, telephone numbers, addresses and VA medical data.  This occurred in August of 2017 resulting in an investigation by the VA Office of Inspector General in September-November.  According to a November 2017 VA Adverse Action Report, Gary D. States was removed from his position as a VA Veterans Claims Examiner at the VBA Facility Muskogee, OK.

Notice that Dietrich in 2017 is much different than the one we hear today.  Sober, talked at mach speed, nastier and crueler.  Today he is a drug-addicted nobody with no foreseeable future except YouTube, dying a slow death physically and publically.