Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 423531 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #12465 on: June 08, 2023, 11:32:35 AM »
Well, if he was lying about being the son of Hitler, I don’t know if I want to bother to listen.  Is his tranny son still his girlfriend or whatever it was?

Try it!  You'll hate it!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #12466 on: June 08, 2023, 01:08:13 PM »
@Pelayo:  Thank you for finding this Bitchute poster.  Somehow he got hold of a 2017 rant by Dietrich giving out my private (unlisted) phone number and inciting his listeners to harass me.  This (I think) was an edited compilation created by Daniel Arola and republished somehow by this idiot.  I thought I had discovered and reported this already years ago, yet here it is again.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AYXciNorQYAU/

The video has been reported and I am watching this poster for any Dietrich "gangstalking" video/audio from June to August 2017.

We all know the truth now, but back then it was a real battle for me to get this shit taken down.  WAN remembers I'm sure.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12467 on: June 08, 2023, 02:07:47 PM »
I explain Gary D States bullshit in this blog post: https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2020/10/blog-post_5.html

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #12468 on: June 08, 2023, 02:11:13 PM »
@Pelayo:  Thank you for finding this Bitchute poster.  Somehow he got hold of a 2017 rant by Dietrich giving out my private (unlisted) phone number and inciting his listeners to harass me.  This (I think) was an edited compilation created by Daniel Arola and republished somehow by this idiot.  I thought I had discovered and reported this already years ago, yet here it is again.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AYXciNorQYAU/

The video has been reported and I am watching this poster for any Dietrich "gangstalking" video/audio from June to August 2017.

We all know the truth now, but back then it was a real battle for me to get this shit taken down.  WAN remembers I'm sure.

Sure do. Crazy shit that was!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12469 on: June 08, 2023, 02:46:04 PM »
I just checked my blog stats.  I don't get it.  I have not published anything since March 30 and views have exploded.

But get this.  Where are the views coming from?  Singapore!

The snipping tool is wonky (probably cause I haven't used it in a while) but that's what it says.  Over 700 views using Mobile Safari from Singapore!

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12470 on: June 08, 2023, 04:57:36 PM »
ddd mentioned that what Ian West played on the air is what got him kicked off YT. @6:58:00 Ian plays an audio clip. Then he plays another audio that is anti-semitic that ends @7:08:00. Perhaps it is the offending content.   https://www.bitchute.com/video/0VPM8LecbgR2/

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12471 on: June 08, 2023, 05:39:10 PM »
@Pelayo: I have no solid references to what you are saying. These are old from weeks ago. And you can post this "new" assholes shit from Bitchute, but it doesn't get us any closer to identifying the actual "offending content".

Dietrich has been using monkeys like Ian West for a long time.  I can understand why and how they are migrating to Bitchute, but it still doesn't explain anything. Why they are posting shit to Bitchute that was compiled by Arola and others?

Did YouTube remove the same video of May 7?  This is insane!  I suspect that Dietrich is using his monkeys to establish a Bitchute site.

Why doesn't Dietrich just move his shit show to Bitchute?  It looks to me that his stupid minions are testing the water for him.

This may also explain how these old show posts are being published.  Someone is gathering them from old YT and wherever. 

John Warrington and Dan Arola are long gone.  This is new flying monkey bullshit.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12472 on: June 08, 2023, 05:59:17 PM »
 The sneaky monkey "Unseen Sun 3005" who is publishing Dietrich on Bitchute is about to get a fist in the face.

Note:  Bitchute is UK

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #12473 on: June 08, 2023, 06:07:06 PM »
I just checked my blog stats.  I don't get it.  I have not published anything since March 30 and views have exploded.

But get this.  Where are the views coming from?  Singapore!

The snipping tool is wonky (probably cause I haven't used it in a while) but that's what it says.  Over 700 views using Mobile Safari from Singapore!

Dragon Lady checking you out man!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12474 on: June 08, 2023, 06:09:23 PM »
I have used Bitchute to expose Dietrich - Because Dietrich attacked my YouTube page.  Well, all these years after, my YouTube page is intact. And Dietrich is a drug-addicted clown. I documented what I could.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/F1tVTEH7g1g6/

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12475 on: June 08, 2023, 06:21:36 PM »
That one clip from 2017 in which he labels "Gangstalkers deconstructed & exposed" is particularly vitriolic. @10:00 ddd states the British empire was a thassalocracy, or a maritime nation, more than once. He then smugly says "Of course you WTPOS don't know what that means." Sorry ddd, the word is thalassocracy you CTPOS. Just another example of one of ddd's fails.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12476 on: June 08, 2023, 06:23:42 PM »
But this is smelling of Peter Moon and stupid minions. 

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12477 on: June 08, 2023, 06:29:28 PM »
But this is smelling of Peter Moon and stupid minions.
Oh, it was.  This went on for weeks on his Revolution Radio show, until he doxxed me and it did not stop. It was brutal.  I talked about it it an interview years later: 
&t=3775s

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12478 on: June 08, 2023, 06:46:31 PM »
That one clip from 2017 in which he labels "Gangstalkers deconstructed & exposed" is particularly vitriolic. @10:00 ddd states the British empire was a thassalocracy, or a maritime nation, more than once. He then smugly says "Of course you WTPOS don't know what that means." Sorry ddd, the word is thalassocracy you CTPOS. Just another example of one of ddd's fails.
I'm just now getting to the gangstalker part. He chastises his listeners for not doing their part to keep him on the air and protect him from his gangstalkers.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12479 on: June 11, 2023, 03:10:30 PM »
The person who had created a Bitchute channel "Unseen sun 3005" is working with another person "Freshoutthebox" to post Dietrich content. "Freshoutthebox" is Ian West. https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UdAIiIoNQaXA/

They are also using other names to create multiple Facebook pages and other accounts on Rumble.  They have posted much older and obscure Dietrich content within the past week.

So when Bitchute takes action this week against "Unseen sun 3005" on my behalf, you can bet they will contact Ian West.  But all of this activity is bizarre and even cartoonish.  Uploading old, obscure  Dietrich audio, creating social media pages under odd or false names. it all smells of a desperate Dietrich using his flying monkeys again.