Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 412848 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #4155 on: December 15, 2021, 04:21:15 PM »
@WAN: Not sure what you mean my friend. "Post-it over" in the what?  I did find a connection between Michael Vara and Neely. Seems they traded "blows" over accusing each other of beating their wives or girlfriends..I am not posting that BS.

ooof.  I hit enter before I meant to.  What I meant to say was "perhaps post the information also over in the The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade thread.  Neely was Vara's producer and then I guess was Heather Wade's for the short time she was on Vara's network. Folks over there might be interested in the January 6th thing. They know about the other stuff but I can understand if you don't want to post over there.

I'll never understand these dudes faking being a SEAL. Nothing wrong with being a SeaBee - just leave it a that but nope.  Gotta claim you are a SEAL which there are so few of and it is so easy to check out.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #4156 on: December 15, 2021, 04:24:32 PM »
Neely was introduced to Dietrich by the fat, fake Nazi Nachtwaffen "Mars pilot" Penny Bradley. I think that shit was short-lived.  Otherwise, the Heather disappeared right?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4157 on: December 15, 2021, 04:31:15 PM »
Neely was introduced to Dietrich by the fat, fake Nazi Nachtwaffen "Mars pilot" Penny Bradley. I think that shit was short-lived.  Otherwise, the Heather disappeared right?

She gave up on that show of hers, which is bound to be a good thing for her mental health. As far as I know, she's still living in Pahrump - next door to Art Bell's widow [Assuming Airyn Bell didn't pack up and move away, which also probably would have been a good thing].

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4158 on: December 15, 2021, 04:33:10 PM »
Ok, I get you WAN. I guess I could post about Neely and Jan 6 and a possible arson etc.  But as far as Neely's military service I need more time.  What I need is a place of birth and the exact date of birth. (Date and month). I never listened to him but his dates of service, and MOS/education do not add-up to being a SEAL.

And from the background check results, I find it difficult to believe he was in so much trouble from Arizona to Florida and Virginia at the end of and just following his enlistment.  The guy is probably gonna do a decade or so in Fed Prison anyway.  And a lot more than that if the investigators find he burned his mother's historic house down!

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4159 on: December 15, 2021, 04:38:07 PM »
Ok, I get you WAN. I guess I could post about Neely and Jan 6 and a possible arson etc.  But as far as Neely's military service I need more time.  What I need is a place of birth and the exact date of birth. (Date and month). I never listened to him but his dates of service, and MOS/education do not add-up to a SEAL.

Yeah. There probably is information on some of that stuff buried in the bowels of that Heather thread. There were quite a few folks absolutely obsessed with all things Heather in there. I know there was quite a bit of discussion about the SEAL stuff but don't recall what proof they had [if any] but it was pretty obvious it was a B.S. claim. hat guy is lucky that he doesn't have Shipley on his ass.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4160 on: December 15, 2021, 04:41:44 PM »
Yeah. There probably is information on some of that stuff buried in the bowels of that Heather thread. There were quite a few folks absolutely obsessed with all things Heather in there. I know there was quite a bit of discussion about the SEAL stuff but don't recall what proof they had [if any] but it was pretty obvious it was a B.S. claim. hat guy is lucky that he doesn't have Shipley on his ass.
LOL!  Yeah, I'm not even gonna bother the Sr Chief about this asshole.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4161 on: December 15, 2021, 04:51:06 PM »
i did post a comment or two on the "Nazi Mars Pilots" Facebook page...because she is/was a host on GERN Radio and I thought she needed to be edumacated about her Onin "God" friend: Especially since she lied and said a firefighter died putting out the housefire.  (She is so fucking stupid.) She blocked me  :D

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4162 on: December 15, 2021, 04:51:16 PM »
Also have to wonder how a guy with experience in the SeaBees ends up involved with Vara.  He should have left the Navy with a wonderful skill set that would translate to a good paying gig in civilian life.  Getting scraps from Vara can't be good for the old bank account.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4163 on: December 15, 2021, 04:54:15 PM »
Also have to wonder how a guy with experience in the SeaBees ends up involved with Vara.  He should have left the Navy with a wonderful skill set that would translate to a good paying gig in civilian life.  Getting scraps from Vara can't be good for the old bank account.
Well, he claims a BS In Communication Studies from Howard University. He and his "wife" ran a private "publishing company, and I think Vara got snagged into it.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4164 on: December 15, 2021, 04:55:56 PM »
Nothing is ever as it seems, or makes any sense with these assholes.  The kicker for me was the years of service (1992-2005) and his conflicted MOS descriptions...S1 is Admin..S2 is Intel...How can someone be trained as both AND be a SEABEE ?  Let alone make casual flippant hints to have been a SEAL!  Jesus!  Not in the fucking Navy/USMC ! 13 years?  I fucking doubt it!

And according to the info I have, Neely was in Maricopa Co, Arizona getting busted for Narcotics and driving cross-country on an invalid drivers license all the way to Florida and was a fugitive, and had charges dropped or adjudicated in absentia!  LOL!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4165 on: December 15, 2021, 05:04:31 PM »
Oh here Dietrich goes with the yearly electric blanket bullshit. Yes "Douggo" you Vara, it's the "world of insanity"

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4166 on: December 15, 2021, 05:12:09 PM »
ddd making fun of Jussie Smollet. That's the kettle calling the pot black.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4167 on: December 15, 2021, 05:14:48 PM »
Jussie ate a Nigerian baloney sandwich.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #4168 on: December 15, 2021, 05:15:06 PM »
"Orray god"  Say it like your mother Dietrich!  (Start drinking Pelayo)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #4169 on: December 15, 2021, 05:16:27 PM »
"Orray god"  Say it like your mother Dietrich!  (Start drinking Pelayo)
Way ahead of ya Gunner