Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 403468 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #9390 on: October 05, 2022, 06:44:51 PM »
There is not a mention of ddd in relation to the closing of the Presidio on the internet except for what ddd has published with the motive of publicizing himself.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #9391 on: October 05, 2022, 06:47:24 PM »
Hey you old fucker moonpie, don't go all joe biden on us by yelling at us and calling us stupid. We're on to your scam, fuck you and go to a corner and die someplace.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #9392 on: October 05, 2022, 06:48:05 PM »
There is not a mention of ddd in relation to the closing of the Presidio on the internet except for what ddd has published with the motive of publicizing himself.
That is correct.  Nor he is he mentioned in any Police reports, court documents, or news interviews by journalists covering the scandal.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #9393 on: October 05, 2022, 06:50:45 PM »
These are stupid questions by Moon to Dietrich.  "What has the public done for you?"  WTF

Dietrich responds by accusing the US Military, Aquino, and slandering his detractors. 

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #9394 on: October 05, 2022, 06:54:11 PM »
 Yeah ddd, I'm ignorant of some of the fantasies in your head. We have all been regaled with your fantasies about how you bit off your grandpa's penis, how you killed Saudi policemen with your bare hands, blah blah blah. You are probably the most feckless blowfish that ever walked the Earth.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #9395 on: October 05, 2022, 06:55:16 PM »
This is just pointless!  Vinny is going nowhere with any of this shit! 

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #9396 on: October 05, 2022, 06:57:33 PM »
Sorry moonpie, shithole progressives have taught us not to believe old white fuckers like you.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #9397 on: October 05, 2022, 07:02:01 PM »
"How have you not helped the public"? - Moon

Dietrich answers by ranting about a Jewish doctor Edward Block to suggest that Adolf Hitler was not responsible for the deaths of Jews and then lies about his service in the USMC.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dittetrich
« Reply #9398 on: October 05, 2022, 07:05:03 PM »
moonpie is an old fucker who has no compunction of selling you a line of bullshit and is so stupid to insult his potential book buyers they are so stupid to doubt ddd and himself. Uh guess what moonpie You're a pile of shit and you should go looking for your wife. She's probably boinking her young boyfriend while she thinks you're talking to ddd.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #9399 on: October 05, 2022, 07:09:39 PM »
Vinny planned this shit.  Dietrich made sure no one else was on SKYPE to engage Vinny.  And Vinny made sure of it. Vinny comes on "real serious-like" asking him bullshit questions and getting the same bullshit lies as a result. 

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #9400 on: October 05, 2022, 07:11:50 PM »
I have a question for all ddd's cult followers. Would you allow ddd to babysit your chhildren?  Enough said.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #9401 on: October 05, 2022, 07:12:40 PM »
Oh here we go with the mercenary lies...  Dietrich is about to spew a NEW LIE! Where he killed civilians in masse because they attacked him in Bosnia or Croatia or some shit!  LOL!

Where he was "saved" by a retarded boy?

A "HUMAN WAVE" of people "When I started firing my weapon on full auto I asked the old man what the fuck is your boy saying?" And he said you are running out of ammo"  "So I switched to 3-round burst"

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #9402 on: October 05, 2022, 07:15:21 PM »
Shut up you washed up old loser. ddd's mud is sticking to you. Keep defending him and that mud will drag you down with you.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #9403 on: October 05, 2022, 07:22:09 PM »
I have a question for all ddd's cult followers. Would you allow ddd to babysit your chhildren?  Enough said.
Shut up ddd about your on the spectrum friend who could count bullets. your lies are becoming more ridiculous.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #9404 on: October 05, 2022, 07:22:50 PM »
Jim Fetzer...Fetzer interviewed Dietrich years ago (2012 or so).  I contacted Fetzer during my research.  Fetzer was an asshole and I told him so.  Fetzer later distanced himself from Dietrich.  He later deleted the interview with Dietrich.

Fetzer had asked Dietrich: "What was your MOS?"  Dietrich claimed he was an 0351 Anti-tank assault man.

Well, that perked my ears because that was my MOS...and I have published my certificate of training as an 0351.