Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 483769 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #14775 on: September 18, 2024, 06:29:08 PM »
ddd asked the doctor "Aren't you going to stick a camera up my butt?"

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14776 on: September 18, 2024, 08:20:20 PM »
ddd's shows have devolved from his signature false claim that that the racist, colonizing japs won WW2 Now he has a bunch of stupid women talking shit

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #14777 on: September 19, 2024, 02:59:54 PM »
ddd keeps bringing up stuff moontard said that pissed him off. Looks like ddd is going to cut moontard loose after he gets his latest book published.
The history of Barbarick (Moon) and Dietrich is full of tedious and tenuous bullshit.  The only difference between Barbarick and his relationship with Preston Nichols, and his involvement with Dietrich since 2018, is that Nichols is dead.

Vincent Barbarick is a pathological liar who has attached himself to various other weirdos for decades for his own social and financial gain. My guess is that at age 73, Vinny is calculating what he can or cannot extract from Dietrich before he rids himself of him and still benefits financially.

Now there is the issue of finally publishing a book after three years of work. Vinny has no title, no publisher, only fleeting impressions of a "final, leather-bound volume" of Dietrich's lies.

So Dietrich mocks Vinny, slanders him in every absence, and still expects him to finally provide him with the book!  These fuckers are insane!

Once Vinny is gone, Douglas Dietrich will likely attack him, as he has done to former associates and continue to angrily rant about his own fake life and situations until he is dead.

AnubisPublishing

• KDWN
« Reply #14778 on: September 21, 2024, 11:46:06 AM »
Couldn’t have said it better myself Gunner.

The amount of crap that they talk about Peter Moon is absolutely astounding.

I would really urge Moon take take the losses and move on to another project. Dougie is way too much a liability and will sell no books. And no one will spend money on a leather bound edition. I hope Moon tells him he’s looking into it and 3 more years go by with no book.

Of course someday Doug is already planning on Peter’s withdrawal from him. When it’s a male figure it’s always an attack by Aquino as someone who always planned to ambush him all along. My guess is Doug holds on because Moon gives him money.

His shows have turned into gossip columns about the lives of these miserable people. The only one that makes any kind of sense is Ian who exposes the lies of everyone just by being himself.

Really cool that last show is SO anti-Semitic it makes Jeff Rense seem tame.

But as soon as Doug has a guest he has to discover their ruin like in Scientology, some sort of thing he can hoard for a power move in case they wake up to how toxic DDD is. You can see him doing this with Brandon Zorgon and of course others that have come and gone.

Funny that he thinks Jennifer Hawkins is some kind of hero for what, I don’t know. Calling into the show a long time ago to join the other Brandon and his old producer syd? I’ve listened to that episode and she is in no way some hero that “stood up to the enemy.” Another Dietrich revisionism and lie. DDD wants to say that it’s because of his haters Hawkins took down her channel and separated herself (smartly) from DDD. DDD of course then said that Brandon Young and Syd are personally responsible for Hawkins internet bills and other financial problems (no job, trailer park living, high bills, costs) as if they control the world. And that of course is more defamation from DDD and more reason to continue to report DDD to YouTube and take him off that platform which he uses to spread hate and misinformation.

It’s much like the insane person who thinks that everyone else must be the problem, not them.
I also wonder what the school district of Sacramento elementary school where Zorgon works is aware of his weekly hours long shows with a Hitler sympathetic anti-Semitic vampire who is also a professed pedophile who admits to assaulting young people on a sexual physical level and relishing in it.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14779 on: September 21, 2024, 06:06:58 PM »
If I was moontard I'd tell ddd to write his own fucking pack of lies book. Fucking back stabbing ingrate ddd.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14780 on: September 21, 2024, 06:15:00 PM »
Oh yeah, and the japs lost WW2. They got what they had coming to them because they thought like ddd.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14781 on: September 21, 2024, 06:30:22 PM »
Hey ddd, if you actually worked at a real job you could afford to buy steaks and frog legs and stuff. I realize that would mean putting aside your socio/psychopathic tendencies.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14782 on: September 22, 2024, 06:01:08 PM »
DOUGLAS DUANE DIETRICH , et aliÃ’s 1ST OFFICIAL MꝎNLESS TRANSMISSION Of CRITICAL OMISSIONS

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14783 on: September 22, 2024, 06:09:26 PM »
DOUGLAS DUANE DIETRICH , et aliÃ’s 1ST OFFICIAL MꝎNLESS TRANSMISSION Of CRITICAL OMISSIONS
I wonder if moontard told ddd to get bent or did ddd fire moontard?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14784 on: September 22, 2024, 06:23:26 PM »
moontard had the audacity to diddle the artilect.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14785 on: September 22, 2024, 06:25:15 PM »
Why is ddd going to the department of motor vehicles?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14786 on: September 22, 2024, 06:27:42 PM »
moontard bailed on ddd. And the bad mouthing of moontard starts already.

AnubisPublishing

• KDWN
« Reply #14787 on: September 22, 2024, 06:45:42 PM »
Yes! Moon woke up and ditches Dietrich!
We totally called it! I’m actually happy for Peter Moon. Good for him!

DDD needs to go to the DMV to get his CA State issued ID so he can buy beer not  motor vehicle license or to carry a firearm, neither of which he could never have because he’s so damaged psychologically and deformed physically (and I mean besides being a mix breed weirdo).

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #14788 on: September 22, 2024, 06:48:18 PM »
ddd says moontard has diarrhea of the mouth. Ha! The pot calling the kettle black.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #14789 on: September 22, 2024, 06:56:23 PM »
Yes! Moon woke up and ditches Dietrich!
We totally called it! I’m actually happy for Peter Moon. Good for him!

DDD needs to go to the DMV to get his CA State issued ID so he can buy beer not  motor vehicle license or to carry a firearm, neither of which he could never have because he’s so damaged psychologically and deformed physically (and I mean besides being a mix breed weirdo).
This is wonderful...we have known this would eventually happen