Author Topic: Dream Stuff  (Read 29519 times)

juan

• Ellightened
  • From off the Atlantic Coast, Surficial
Re: Dream Stuff
« Reply #450 on: August 01, 2020, 04:07:58 AM »
My years ago injured legs were hurting so much last night they were running in the bed.  I couldn’t get up and do anything about them because a three-foot tall man, dressed in a Zorro suit and wearing a sNoory-style rather than Guy Williams-style mustache, stood on my head.  His name was Dr. Hutt Mudd, and he, the Archangels, Anne Strieber, Louise/Cleopatra/Scarlett O’Hara, and Annie from Alabama were promoting an iron-meat sandwich called a Muddburger.  Dr. Hutt was trying to make me eat one of the burgers, but when UFO Phil came in singing “Lishnin’ to Coast to Coast”, he fled in terror.

I think I need to go back to listening to Bach while I sleep rather than sNoory.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

Robert

• KNYE
« Reply #451 on: August 13, 2020, 05:43:47 PM »
Last night I dreamed I accidentally made a disgusting hot mixture of Coca-Cola, milk, pineapple chunks, and macaroni.  The macaroni and milk got put in accidentally, but because the macaroni was raw I had to cook it.  And then throw it away.  First time I can remember a dream set in my kitchen here.

anniem

• Ellevated
  • There oughta be a law!
« Reply #452 on: Today at 02:12:33 AM »
Last night I dreamed I accidentally made a disgusting hot mixture of Coca-Cola, milk, pineapple chunks, and macaroni.  The macaroni and milk got put in accidentally, but because the macaroni was raw I had to cook it.  And then throw it away.  First time I can remember a dream set in my kitchen here.

Did you wake up hungry?
"True funnies are the funniest of all funnies." - Bart Ell
"Don't eat lettuce. Eat cake. Cake never gets recalled." - my brother
"Never post anything on the internet you would not be ok seeing on a billboard. Feh" - my brother and me