Author Topic: TV Series Binge Watching  (Read 7381 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: TV Series Binge Watching
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2021, 10:50:10 AM »
If anybody is interested in Community (Netflix) and liked Glee... Watch S3E10

I'm still watching Barney Miller as well (Roku). I'm only up into season 3 when Fish is starting his spin-off.  It is interesting that the staff board erased Fish's name quickly while keeping Linda Lavin's Detective Wentworth and Detective Batista's name on the board even though they were not associated with the show anymore and they even referenced Chano whose actor, Gregory Sierra, left the show two years earlier for an ill-fated show that didn't even make it a whole season.

Eh, nevermind...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2021, 10:06:18 PM »
Just finished Community.  Season 6 was tough, but overall a great show.

I just started a made for Netflix Show featuring Rupert Grint called Sick Note.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Annoying Moderator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2021, 11:11:04 AM »
I recently purchased a number of 70's television series. (I like the clothes) Born in 73 I was not able to enjoy gems like the Rockford Files, MASH, and the SIX Million Dollar Man! FUCKIN SIX MILLION, FOLKS! We just sold our house last September for about 1 and 1/4 bionic leg! So Steve Austin was really something..

Amongst the box sets I purchased was Quincy M.E. with Jack Klugman.  I like it, a-lot, but as the seasons roll by I'm seeing no shortage of what we now call virtue signaling and white shaming. Even back then - of course the white nurse gave a second injection into an original injection site thus killing the patient ON PURPOSE and letting the black Dr. take the fall for it:o :o :o  It almost worked but the ever the Pitbull Quincy just wouldn't let it go and he eventually nailed the bitch!

Season 4 - Episode 4, Death By Good Intentions

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2021, 05:48:13 PM »
I recently purchased a number of 70's television series. (I like the clothes) Born in 73 I was not able to enjoy gems like the Rockford Files, MASH, and the SIX Million Dollar Man! FUCKIN SIX MILLION, FOLKS! We just sold our house last September for about 1 and 1/4 bionic leg! So Steve Austin was really something..

Amongst the box sets I purchased was Quincy M.E. with Jack Klugman.  I like it, a-lot, but as the seasons roll by I'm seeing no shortage of what we now call virtue signaling and white shaming. Even back then - of course the white nurse gave a second injection into an original injection site thus killing the patient ON PURPOSE and letting the black Dr. take the fall for it:o :o :o  It almost worked but the ever the Pitbull Quincy just wouldn't let it go and he eventually nailed the bitch!

Season 4 - Episode 4, Death By Good Intentions

@KSM - Just based on the opening credits, isn't there a bit of misogyny and chauvinism in that show? 😁😁😁

I love this on my Roku:
https://railstream.net/live-cameras

It's also fun that a couple of the live feeds are at places where people like to tape pennies to the tracks. I also enjoy the birds singing on camera.

Love trains. When I lived in the Vegas Valley, trains would come through on occasion in the middle of the night, I loved it. While neighbors bitched, I rejoiced.

When I mentioned that I love trains to an old friend of mine he mentioned that it's not so fun when you live yards away from the tracks as opposed to a mile. Oops.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Annoying Moderator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2021, 06:12:59 PM »
@KSM - Just based on the opening credits, isn't there a bit of misogyny and chauvinism in that show? 😁😁😁

I love this on my Roku:
https://railstream.net/live-cameras

It's also fun that a couple of the live feeds are at places where people like to tape pennies to the tracks. I also enjoy the birds singing on camera.

Love trains. When I lived in the Vegas Valley, trains would come through on occasion in the middle of the night, I loved it. While neighbors bitched, I rejoiced.

When I mentioned that I love trains to an old friend of mine he mentioned that it's not so fun when you live yards away from the tracks as opposed to a mile. Oops.
LOL
Yeah I guess you're right about the opening credits. But we're MEN, and it is out God given right to be chauvinistic.

I'll admit that I could watch that RE your link for quite some time.

rzagrats

• KDWN
« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2021, 10:22:18 PM »

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2021, 11:19:26 PM »
LOL
Yeah I guess you're right about the opening credits. But we're MEN, and it is out God given right to be chauvinistic.

I'll admit that I could watch that RE your link for quite some time.
From what I've heard many times, a lot of women like the whole chauvinism thing because of the extra benefits...
🙄🙄🙄

Small world.
Eh, nevermind...