Author Topic: Ellgab vs Bellgab  (Read 189370 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #885 on: April 27, 2019, 12:13:19 PM »
It's no business of yours but my username is It's Over on BG. I take great exception to your treatment of MV. It's the behaviour of a rotter and a dumbass.

Uhoh! @26 horses what have you done!!

So Zacky, you are put out / butt hurt about something he did and so you came here to make sure he knows that you are all hurty?

Well I've been joking around, terrible if I made your "OMG I AM SO VERY MAD" businesses harder to manage. Of course I would never want to hinder such seriousities. I had no idea.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wups, I did it again. Drat.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #886 on: April 27, 2019, 12:16:49 PM »
You're just jealous because I have a personality, you're still struggling to find one. I didnt think they encouraged discussion of the year in your rest home. Be careful, you might get a short ration of slop for dinner tonight.

Uhoh, now you are mad at me. Goodness, you are so sensitive. I didn't do anything to anyone on bellgab. Or are you sensitive to things outside of there?  Perhaps you can list the things that set you spinning so everyone can be oh so careful not to twist up yer panties.

Have some fun!  Smile and be happy! 

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #887 on: April 27, 2019, 12:19:51 PM »
Uhoh! @26 horses what have you done!!

So Zacky, you are put out / butt hurt about something he did and so you came here to make sure he knows that you are all hurty?

Well I've been joking around, terrible if I made your "OMG I AM SO VERY MAD" businesses harder to manage. Of course I would never want to hinder such seriousities. I had no idea.

Wups, I did it again. Drat.

You do know that he calls himself @26 horses because that's the number he's currently had sex with? Don't believe me, check out the sick bastard on FarmyardFun.com, if you can hold your breakfast down.

You sound like someone who has a bunch of soft toys and titters behind their hand whenever they say a 'naughty' word. And yet you enable a horse fucker. Shame on you!

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #888 on: April 27, 2019, 12:21:58 PM »
It's no business of yours but my username is It's Over on BG
Ha!

Well I love your Roy Orbison avatar ther eand your comments are almost always amusing and not too extreme.

So why all the animus here?

I take great exception to your treatment of MV. It's the behaviour of a rotter and a dumbass.

And yet I have consistently praised him for:

1.) Maintaining the Art archive.
2.) Maintaining the Gabcast archive.
3.) Showing demonstrable class in not ripping on Bart for creating this forum.
4.) His notable FM jock production skills and voice.
5.) His puntastic sense of humor.
6.) His musical talent, both in parody and elsewhere.

When you come right down to it though my only key beefs with him have been:

1.) His sheltering that rhetorically defenseless political non-warrior Dr. MD - a man who could lose an argument with himself and feel proud to do so.
2.) Leaving blatant DOX posts up.
3.) Bagging on Heather long after she's gone (that's a bi-forum malady btw...and I treat it accordingly too.)

Now I do have a general distaste for the premise that there is anything of humor in Hitler and Nazism in general.

Apparently that's a generational thing as the millennials seem absolutely gleeful over finding one power word/concept left to try and "shock" the rest of us with, but that's half our fault for exhausting everything that Lenny Bruce began to set on fire in the 1950s..oh well...

So taken at summary value you seem to be a wee bit sensitive for someone who hangs on the rowdier forum, so much so you had to come over here and count coup under a pseudo-avatar in fact...huh...speaks volumes as to your credibility I feel. :-[

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #889 on: April 27, 2019, 12:22:57 PM »
lol we missed you sredni
DING!

Thought is sounded a lot less like "It's Over" than the Ghee-bather. lol!

;D ;D ;D

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #890 on: April 27, 2019, 12:24:39 PM »
You do know that he calls himself @26 horses because that's the number he's currently had sex with? Don't believe me, check out the sick bastard on FarmyardFun.com, if you can hold your breakfast down.

You sound like someone who has a bunch of soft toys and titters behind their hand whenever they say a 'naughty' word. And yet you enable a horse fucker. Shame on you!

That's nearly unbelievable! I had a really nice breakfast by the way.
Wait, how am I enabling anyone? I login and type about is all. Shame off me, I say!

Ok, so really, are you here for fun or for mad or for self satisfaction?  I prefer fun most. Are you upset?  Shall I leave you alone?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #891 on: April 27, 2019, 12:24:47 PM »
You're just jealous because I have a personality, you're still struggling to find one.

Where pray tell do you store this "personality" anyway, in a jar of Kim Chee?

I didnt think they encouraged discussion of the year in your rest home. Be careful, you might get a short ration of slop for dinner tonight.
Yes, this doesn't read like "It's Over" at all... :-[

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #892 on: April 27, 2019, 12:28:00 PM »
Ha!

Well I love your Roy Orbison avatar ther eand your comments are almost always amusing and not too extreme.

So why all the animus here?

And yet I have consistently praised him for:

1.) Maintaining the Art archive.
2.) Maintaining the Gabcast archive.
3.) Showing demonstrable class in not ripping on Bart for creating this forum.
4.) His notable FM jock production skills and voice.
5.) His puntastic sense of humor.
6.) His musical talent, both in parody and elsewhere.

When you come right down to it though my only key beefs with him have been:

1.) His sheltering that rhetorically defenseless political non-warrior Dr. MD - a man who could lose an argument with himself and feel proud to do so.
2.) Leaving blatant DOX posts up.
3.) Bagging on Heather long after she's gone (that's a bi-forum malady btw...and I treat it accordingly too.)

Now I do have a general distaste for the premise that there is anything of humor in Hitler and Nazism in general.

Apparently that's a generational thing as the millennials seem absolutely gleeful over finding one power word/concept left to try and "shock" the rest of us with, but that's half our fault for exhausting everything that Lenny Bruce began to set on fire in the 1950s..oh well...

So taken at summary value you seem to be a wee bit sensitive for someone who hangs on the rowdier forum, so much so you had to come over here and count coup under a pseudo-avatar in fact...huh...speaks volumes as to your credibility I feel. :-[

You asked me who I was, I told you, and now you're questioning my bona fides. Whaddya want, a fingerprint scan? I think you're being cruel and disrespectful to a man I have come to respect and, in a way, love. I've been going through some medical problems lately and I don't like all this negativity, it affects my white blood cell count.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #893 on: April 27, 2019, 12:28:14 PM »
Uhoh, now you are mad at me. Goodness, you are so sensitive. I didn't do anything to anyone on bellgab. Or are you sensitive to things outside of there?  Perhaps you can list the things that set you spinning so everyone can be oh so careful not to twist up yer panties.

LOL!

Have some fun!  Smile and be happy!

(I think I know whose head Bluejay will paste on this one, tee hee...)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #894 on: April 27, 2019, 12:29:42 PM »

That is greatly funny.

That guy wants to hurt feelers here.  And he said Shame on ME!

What a world, what a world....

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #895 on: April 27, 2019, 12:31:44 PM »
You asked me who I was, I told you, and now you're questioning my bona fides.

I see no fide in your bonas, sorry...

Whaddya want, a fingerprint scan?

Silly boi, socks have no fingers...

I think you're being cruel and disrespectful to a man I have come to respect and, in a way, love.

Oh my!

Well, this has taken a bit of a jog off the path more traveled...

I've been going through some medical problems lately and I don't like all this negativity, it affects my white blood cell count.

Hmmm...this puts me in mind of a certain...no...I mean...no...just no!

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #896 on: April 27, 2019, 12:33:15 PM »
That is greatly funny.

That guy wants to hurt feelers here.  And he said Shame on ME!

What a world, what a world....

Cleveland Zackhouse

• KNYE
  • Americae Delenda Est
« Reply #897 on: April 27, 2019, 12:35:08 PM »
That's nearly unbelievable! I had a really nice breakfast by the way.
Wait, how am I enabling anyone? I login and type about is all. Shame off me, I say!

Ok, so really, are you here for fun or for mad or for self satisfaction?  I prefer fun most. Are you upset?  Shall I leave you alone?

It's all too believable. There's a picture of this sordid freak posing with a Palomino that turned my stomach. I give you fair warning, any more of this kind of thing and I'll get you kicked out of teaching the infant's Bible class (praise Jesus).

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #898 on: April 27, 2019, 12:37:04 PM »
I think you're being cruel and disrespectful to a man I have come to respect and, in a way, love.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I've been going through some medical problems lately and I don't like all this negativity, it affects my white blood cell count.

I think I hope you feel better soon.  Have fun and smile!  Don't let your wbc's dip.  BE UNDIPPABLE.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #899 on: April 27, 2019, 12:39:09 PM »
It's all too believable. There's a picture of this sordid freak posing with a Palomino that turned my stomach. I give you fair warning, any more of this kind of thing and I'll get you kicked out of teaching the infant's Bible class (praise Jesus).

What kind of thing?  Are you always this vague? 

Praise Bart Ell.