Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13126677 times)

Caith

• KMST
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53055 on: November 19, 2018, 08:12:42 PM »
Good night to all!  Mr Sandman got me good on his last pass through.  I look forward to talking to you all soon.
Be thankful for what you have. Your life is someone else’s fairy tale.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #53056 on: November 19, 2018, 08:13:14 PM »
Good night to all!  Mr Sandman got me good on his last pass through.  I look forward to talking to you all soon.

Good night! See you later!
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #53057 on: November 19, 2018, 08:14:01 PM »
he did. I gave him the raised eyebrow and said "really?" Then he pointed out key phrases and broke it down for me. You know 'See spot run' style. It was very helpful.  :-[
The more you know! Back when video games were easy to play, harder to master, and also often had a karmic aspect in which you could never win, really.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53058 on: November 19, 2018, 08:14:55 PM »
You know, I'm surprised Heather hasn't "captured" an EVP of Ghost Art yet. I wonder if she's building to that with the speaker saying, "Hello" and playing Devil Inside story.

Maybe she has captured ghost Art's EVP saying "give it up. I was wrong!"

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53059 on: November 19, 2018, 08:14:58 PM »
Good night. Beware of black ice. And also other drivers who can't handle snow and ice.....

And people texting while driving   :(

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #53060 on: November 19, 2018, 08:14:58 PM »
I'm not going back to dig it out but that was the officer who said "Michael Vara," right?
It is a male voice. He has a professional sound to his voice. Not screaming and not friendly. It could be an officer.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53061 on: November 19, 2018, 08:15:52 PM »

Good night.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #53062 on: November 19, 2018, 08:18:47 PM »
And people texting while driving   :(
I'm NOT defending or excusing drinking and driving but texting etc and driving is far worse. At least, as risky and dangerous as it is, the drunk or stoned driver is, arguably, looking around. If you are texting or worse on your phone you can't even see 'double' on the route and traffic. I also wonder about all this crap they put in our vehicles these days, I like it but. I think at some point, I guess driver-less will "solve," they are going to cut it back. I''m surprised not many lawsuits about the screens, XM, etc that take attention to some screen in dash from road....

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #53063 on: November 19, 2018, 08:20:06 PM »
Thanks that makes sense. If it was Vera he should do the right thing and clear Heidi !!
why would vara be in pahrump?..I would think it was airyn's brother in law

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #53064 on: November 19, 2018, 08:20:58 PM »
I'm not going back to dig it out but that was the officer who said "Michael Vara," right?

What I heard the male voice (An officer?) say "His name is Michael Vara" then Heather say "Michael Vara?" And the officer "Yup."
Incredible in that by turning it to a question she was probably hoping he might volunteer more.

I also heard Airyn's voice at the start, maybe when she showed up with them HW: "It's Airyn!" Maybe she presumed Airyn called and the cop revealed that it was Vara to keep the peace.

other comments not fitting into the context: (male voice) "you got my cell right in front of you"
HW: "Oh my God"
(male voice) "...woman! Please Don't hurt me." (slam)  HW"I'm closing my gate next time !"

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #53065 on: November 19, 2018, 08:21:15 PM »
Oh groyper don't act like you wouldn't take a little red love.

oh behave!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #53066 on: November 19, 2018, 08:21:34 PM »
Turn the sound up super high, apologies for the bangs and pops. I had to get rid of the audio from the poor guy trying to fill time.

I hear Heather yell "Will you ever stop Airyn?"

I also hear them ask if she called, and ask to see her cell phone (not sure if Airyn is there, or if they're talking to Heather, but he then sees "I see your cell phone right next to you.")

Then he says something like "Do you know a Michael...Michael Vera?" And she says, "Not really."

Then he yells something about "HIS WOMAN!" (I assume telling her to leave Airyn alone) and then she slams the door and yells "I'll close my gate next time!" or something like that.

Yes yes! That's a better version of what I first heard when I realized there were voices there! Good work, Tim! Thank you! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53067 on: November 19, 2018, 08:22:14 PM »
Yes, Anniem, I now have a praise and smite option. I've been wanting to give karma points for quite awhile and didn't realize that for that option to be available I had to post .

Glad you got it.
Have fun!

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #53068 on: November 19, 2018, 08:23:08 PM »
good night @Caith.. and welcome aboard

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies