Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12583059 times)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #71145 on: January 03, 2019, 06:41:47 AM »
WWABD?

love my pic
I'M ALPHA AF

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #71146 on: January 03, 2019, 06:46:43 AM »
where, in your opinion, does a topless slow Kathy photo fall...?
and what about a shirtless Falkie ?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #71147 on: January 03, 2019, 06:48:10 AM »
I lost all respect for him after seeing that sweater. I should make him my avatar to protest Miller's ..

My christmas manilow sweater?
I'M ALPHA AF

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #71148 on: January 03, 2019, 07:55:04 AM »
I like his short stories best. My favorite novel (novella?) is 'The Long Walk' which he published as Richard Bachman. Not sure if any of the movies have hit the mark with me - I prefer the books.
the audio book was excellent
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
Re: The Kingdom of Boredom with Heather Wade
« Reply #71149 on: January 03, 2019, 08:47:17 AM »
It's a new year and I see that this show is finally starting to go back to the days when you could literally see the tumbleweeds blowing through this thread.  If no one is paying attention to her anymore except the faithful the drama goes away.  All that is is left is someone who claims to be the second claiming of Art with no one who isn't kissing her ass even caring. 

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71150 on: January 03, 2019, 09:00:10 AM »
On a lighter note, footage from today of when the boyfriend was found.  His response to what was fed to keep him alive.
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71151 on: January 03, 2019, 09:02:43 AM »
WWABD?

love my pic
WWABD?  He would ask you to change the photo as you are staring at his protege's ass.

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #71152 on: January 03, 2019, 09:04:54 AM »
heater better come up with something juicy soon. *yawn*

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71153 on: January 03, 2019, 09:09:27 AM »
heater better come up with something juicy soon. *yawn*
Heather blew it on releasing the photos, hard to top that unless she has photos of her building a coffin or tattooing someone at four years old.

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #71154 on: January 03, 2019, 09:28:04 AM »
Heather blew it on releasing the photos, hard to top that unless she has photos of her building a coffin or tattooing someone at four years old.
What do you think Heather could do to top herself? Do you think this Area 51 thing is her new pull to drag people in?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #71155 on: January 03, 2019, 09:35:28 AM »
One day I will have to answer for every post and word on Ellgab and Bellgab and I can only say I was being as fair as I could given ever piece of information and experience I had to process this through at the time I posted. If I was dead wrong about anything in light of new facts I will apologize to anyone and learn my error in processing so that it doesn't happen again.
One day I will have to answer for every post and word on Ellgab and Bellgab and I can. I only say many of us found these websites by Googling:
George Noory Sucks! George Noory Sucks!  George Noory Sucks!  George Noory Sucks!  George Noory Sucks!  George Noory Sucks! George Noory Sucks![/font][/color]

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71156 on: January 03, 2019, 09:45:52 AM »
What do you think Heather could do to top herself? Do you think this Area 51 thing is her new pull to drag people in?
Going off about Art, running out of cannabis and then turning on her faithful callers, letting everyone know that she and Miller are lovers, driving around Pahrump screaming "VULTURE" at anyone in her way, in other words, anything. 

The Area 51 thing is something that I'm sure that she will promote and talk about but with the photos being released.   With a bunch of horny guys running around trying to get in their own "Area 51" with her, I say it doesn't happen.  If it does for some reason does happen it will not be the way she envisioned it as Art was supposed to be a part of it.   So it may turn out to be a mini Heather convention with guys wanting to have their printed photos autographed.

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #71157 on: January 03, 2019, 09:58:35 AM »
Going off about Art, running out of cannabis and then turning on her faithful callers, letting everyone know that she and Miller are lovers, driving around Pahrump screaming "VULTURE" at anyone in her way, in other words, anything. 

The Area 51 thing is something that I'm sure that she will promote and talk about but with the photos being released.   With a bunch of horny guys running around trying to get in their own "Area 51" with her, I say it doesn't happen.  If it does for some reason does happen it will not be the way she envisioned it as Art was supposed to be a part of it.   So it may turn out to be a mini Heather convention with guys wanting to have their printed photos autographed.

Yeah, all the horndogs really came out with those photos. I fee like she will say something like, "It's just not right without Art." Doesn't Miller have a girlfriend? Does she know about his extreme obsession with Heather?

What about her talking to Art? Do you think that will lead anywhere?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #71158 on: January 03, 2019, 10:06:54 AM »
I like his short stories best. My favorite novel (novella?) is 'The Long Walk' which he published as Richard Bachman. Not sure if any of the movies have hit the mark with me - I prefer the books.

His movies are great, but if I compare the book to the movie, I always prefer the book.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #71159 on: January 03, 2019, 10:08:23 AM »