Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12572669 times)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #71175 on: January 03, 2019, 11:36:43 AM »
Some years ago I had a friend that had me convinced at least for a short while that the housecat was really an Annunaki genetic project involving mixing tiger and rabbit genes. That doesn't seem to be true, as the nearest relative of the housecat is the Felis Silvestris Lybica or the African Wild Cat.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ren

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Boredom with Heather Wade
« Reply #71176 on: January 03, 2019, 11:39:45 AM »
Heather talking to Art has really lead nowhere.  You can feel the difference in the show and what people post as there is no one to hold hands anymore.
If Miller does have a girlfriend then she must be proud to play second fiddle to a shut-in podcast host with no hope of every being with.

spinthebottle

• KIDD
« Reply #71177 on: January 03, 2019, 11:44:57 AM »
Heather talking to Art has really lead nowhere.  You can feel the difference in the show and what people post as there is no one to hold hands anymore.
If Miller does have a girlfriend then she must be proud to play second fiddle to a shut-in podcast host with no hope of every being with.

Do you have a partner because I am sure they wouldn't be too happy with the amount of time you have spent following some basic chick who ghosted you 15 years ago. I hope you only used dwindlingstacks on Heather sites so nobody could connect it to you irl.

Happier Times are Coming

• Ellevated
  • senda is NOT lookin’ good…thinkin’ LAST season ??
« Reply #71178 on: January 03, 2019, 11:47:15 AM »
If Kathy is a certain age, the topless parts already fell down!
well, they have been referred to as “half filled sacks of flour”...
and undulating, by the way
...“FAT, STUPID, GASPING FOR AIR
and STEALING FROM AMISH CHARITY
  is NO WAY to go through LIFE son”
             Bishop Wormer
       LaGrange County, Indiana

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71179 on: January 03, 2019, 12:02:10 PM »

Awesome.  "Hey everyone, I am doing some shopping for the GF and her Kid but what would HEATHER like!"  "I need Serious answers for her perfect gift as nothing less is good enough for her!"

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71180 on: January 03, 2019, 12:09:12 PM »
Do you have a partner because I am sure they wouldn't be too happy with the amount of time you have spent following some basic chick who ghosted you 15 years ago. I hope you only used dwindlingstacks on Heather sites so nobody could connect it to you irl.
At least I have a horse in this race.  Why are you here? 

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #71181 on: January 03, 2019, 12:09:36 PM »
Awesome.  "Hey everyone, I am doing some shopping for the GF and her Kid but what would HEATHER like!"  "I need Serious answers for her perfect gift as nothing less is good enough for her!"

Haha, he later was asking for crowd funding for a gift worth $2,000 gift.
Has she mentioned it? not that I have heard!

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #71182 on: January 03, 2019, 12:11:46 PM »

Heather claimed Art told her that "there is no school where you can learn all this." Actually, even in Art's day there were plenty of broadcasting schools and textbooks. The part that you will not find in the textbooks are his creative adaptations and theater of the mind.

From the years of picking out what he did it runs something like this. Lay out breadcrumbs in a way that the audience feels things are predictable and comfortable, but with a sense of suspense. (Ideally even the suspense has some misdirect to it with clever wording) Then turn that at the predictable moment to something the audience does not suspect. Then spend the rest of the show attempting to regain the initial comfort level, but never quite do that so that the show is a cliffhanger that can be spun from on later shows. You want the audience to leave at the end with the thought "Well I feel in one piece, but what the hell just happened? What should I think now?"

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #71183 on: January 03, 2019, 12:14:48 PM »
Haha, he later was asking for crowd funding for a gift worth $2,000 gift.
Has she mentioned it? not that I have heard!

It never happened. Abandoned project.
Noory was the real legacy...

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #71184 on: January 03, 2019, 12:18:09 PM »
It never happened. Abandoned project.

Good to know. I feel like it would have failed because he was asking Wade Gabbers. He got banned from posting too.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71185 on: January 03, 2019, 12:18:38 PM »
Heather claimed Art told her that "there is no school where you can learn all this." Actually, even in Art's day there were plenty of broadcasting schools and textbooks. The part that you will not find in the textbooks are his creative adaptations and theater of the mind.

From the years of picking out what he did it runs something like this. Lay out breadcrumbs in a way that the audience feels things are predictable and comfortable, but with a sense of suspense. (Ideally even the suspense has some misdirect to it with clever wording) Then turn that at the predictable moment to something the audience does not suspect. Then spend the rest of the show attempting to regain the initial comfort level, but never quite do that so that the show is a cliffhanger that can be spun from on later shows. You want the audience to leave at the end with the thought "Well I feel in one piece, but what the hell just happened? What should I think now?"
This is well thought out as to why Art could do what he did and Heather continues to not understand the magic that was.  If you're going to be on the radio for four hours you got to hold onto the attention of your audience or the show fails.

WildCard

• KDWN
  • No.
« Reply #71186 on: January 03, 2019, 12:28:40 PM »
Preach.

Jaz? Is that you? Someone, somewhere, (not me), missed you.
This place is terrible.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #71187 on: January 03, 2019, 12:44:32 PM »
that picture is offensive. So all she is a sexual object to you. Seriously they make sexual addiction rehabs

He hasn’t seemed to be able to grasp the concept of a twelve step program.
Are we having fun yet?

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #71188 on: January 03, 2019, 12:53:27 PM »
Hi everyone. Hope you are all well . Last night Hoagie was on some other show, not Snorry, sounding crazy as usual, but at least he was talking current stuff; the Chicoms landing on the darkside of the moon, Ultimate Thulie etc.  Has Heather ever had him on and if not, why not? My thinking would be she is not intelligent enough ro question him and he would take over the entire segment.  What say you good Ellgabbers

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #71189 on: January 03, 2019, 01:29:12 PM »
This is well thought out as to why Art could do what he did and Heather continues to not understand the magic that was.  If you're going to be on the radio for four hours you got to hold onto the attention of your audience or the show fails.
Intellect. Bell had some, Wade has none.