Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13132647 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #47685 on: November 09, 2018, 09:54:53 PM »
Quantum syncronicity.
Clyde is on his game tonight.
Lots of choices...none of which is hosted by a witch...

Sadly I have to listen to Clyde on Soundcloud after the event as it’s difficult to find a stream that they allow to be played outside the US. 
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #47686 on: November 09, 2018, 09:57:36 PM »
Sadly I have to listen to Clyde on Soundcloud after the event as it’s difficult to find a stream that they allow to be played outside the US.
That's a damn shame. He's in a good mood tonight too! ;)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #47687 on: November 09, 2018, 10:01:19 PM »
That's a damn shame. He's in a good mood tonight too! ;)

That makes a change ha!

Yeah I save them up for listening when I am working, stupid copyright rules :( I think it’s the advertising stuff. one good thing is that his show has no ads on Soundcloud so no interruptions.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #47688 on: November 09, 2018, 10:23:21 PM »
The stream link below comes directly from the Ground Zero website so perhaps it may not work for those across the pond. But it works fine here in Canada.

http://stream.abacast.net/playlist/alphaportland-kxlfmmp3-ibc1.m3u

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #47689 on: November 09, 2018, 10:33:58 PM »
The stream link below comes directly from the Ground Zero website so perhaps it may not work for those across the pond. But it works fine here in Canada.

http://stream.abacast.net/playlist/alphaportland-kxlfmmp3-ibc1.m3u

It’s the KXL stream, I get a chirpy fucker telling me they can’t let me listen :( Thank you though!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #47690 on: November 09, 2018, 10:44:46 PM »
It’s the KXL stream, I get a chirpy fucker telling me they can’t let me listen :( Thank you though!
If you use a vpn, I think you can choose an ip for your device that says you're in the U.S. even if you're not, some of them allow you to do that. Good for when traveling but need to connect to home stuff, etc. Check it out. Moosie may know more about this, maybe she can tell you.

'Night now!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #47691 on: November 09, 2018, 10:57:33 PM »
That is how I recall it as well. Keith actually allowed certain courtesies and went out of his way to allow HW to get her act together. Probably nicer than 95% of the bosses and business owners in America today under the same circumstances.

A larger corporate entity would have enforced the non-compete and likely sued her into oblivion defensively.

He also gave her a 6 month window to return, although her conduct probably lessened his enthusiasm for that much sooner.

As far a the non-compete, those are completely unenforceable regarding former employees here in California, although other states vary.  With Keith in AZ and Heater in NV, things get murkier.  The labor laws in whatever state she worked in would govern - but what about broadcasting into other states?  What if she moved back to Cali?  Keith was wise to drop it, in exchange for her not using his show name.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #47692 on: November 10, 2018, 02:30:36 AM »
If you use a vpn, I think you can choose an ip for your device that says you're in the U.S. even if you're not, some of them allow you to do that. Good for when traveling but need to connect to home stuff, etc. Check it out. Moosie may know more about this, maybe she can tell you.

'Night now!

Yeah I used a vpn for a fake Sirius account I opened to hear Art back in the day, but I was working 8pm - 5am so it was much more useful at the time - now I have no real business being up at 3am to hear his show start really LOL They usually upload it to soundcloud by 9am mine so I am good to go when work starts!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #47693 on: November 10, 2018, 05:19:34 AM »
Btw nice to see you back, Mata Hari! +1

Thank you, it was nice to be back and get caught up.  Lots of chuckles along the way.  +1 back atcha. 
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #47694 on: November 10, 2018, 05:28:38 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Anybody listen last night? Looks like the audio problems continue.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #47695 on: November 10, 2018, 05:34:44 AM »

Gotta say that’s actually, surprisingly nice of her.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #47696 on: November 10, 2018, 05:41:12 AM »

Why the grumpy faces?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #47697 on: November 10, 2018, 05:53:30 AM »
Why the grumpy faces?

Not sure. It was only 1 person.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #47698 on: November 10, 2018, 06:06:34 AM »
God knows, Jay isn’t the sharpest tool in the toolbox:

Jeez Louise Dynamo, you pounded that guy into pieces.............   I've about choked on breakfast.

Of course Mrs. Walks_At_Night wanted to know what is so funny and of course that is a lost cause.

"Well there was this older radio host that did a show from a trailer in the desert but he quit due to a sniper
but it was okay as he moved a much younger woman into the trailer that was next to his - all in the
desert.   This younger woman then took the show over but she was no where near as good as the older guy
who was sniped at.  This went on for sometime but then the older guy died.  The younger lady was so
broken up that she could no longer do the radio show but she would not allow a substitute to do the
show either so she was let go.  Suddenly she felt better and agreed to do a new show on a network
run by a guy known as "Joe Meth" but she stood him up and never did her new show there.  So she
made a new-new show and did do it on a network run by a guy called "Whiskey Sour" but only for awhile
when she "took a hit" and quit.  This caused much turmoil on the network run by "Whiskey Sour". It was
okay because after a time she thought she might do a new-new-new show back on that same network.
This she then did, all to the delight of her small band of sycophants on Facebook. There is another lady from
England on this obscure forum [which is a subset of posters from another obscure forum that shut down
without warning about the time of the afore mentioned new show but then suddenly came back online
during the new-new-new show but I digress].  In any event, the English lady, whom apparently mixes it
up with the sycophants on Facebook laid a word trap for a sycophant which the sycophant walked into
on Facebook and then the English lady destroyed him when the trap was sprung and the English
lady shared the Facebook exchange on the obscure forum that is a subset of posters from the other
obscure forum that went offline suddenly but then came back online just as suddenly.

After going through that mess, I said   "That is what is funny".  To which warranted a fishy gaze
from Mrs. Walks_At_Night and a "Just eat your eggs, Dear".

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #47699 on: November 10, 2018, 06:32:42 AM »
Jeez Louise Dynamo, you pounded that guy into pieces.............   I've about choked on breakfast.

Of course Mrs. Walks_At_Night wanted to know what is so funny and of course that is a lost cause.

"Well there was this older radio host that did a show from a trailer in the desert but he quit due to a sniper
but it was okay as he moved a much younger woman into the trailer that was next to his - all in the
desert.   This younger woman then took the show over but she was no where near as good as the older guy
who was sniped at.  This went on for sometime but then the older guy died.  The younger lady was so
broken up that she could no longer do the radio show but she would not allow a substitute to do the
show either so she was let go.  Suddenly she felt better and agreed to do a new show on a network
run by a guy known as "Joe Meth" but she stood him up and never did her new show there.  So she
made a new-new show and did do it on a network run by a guy called "Whiskey Sour" but only for awhile
when she "took a hit" and quit.  This caused much turmoil on the network run by "Whiskey Sour". It was
okay because after a time she thought she might do a new-new-new show back on that same network.
This she then did, all to the delight of her small band of sycophants on Facebook. There is another lady from
England on this obscure forum [which is a subset of posters from another obscure forum that shut down
without warning about the time of the afore mentioned new show but then suddenly came back online
during the new-new-new show but I digress].  In any event, the English lady, whom apparently mixes it
up with the sycophants on Facebook laid a word trap for a sycophant which the sycophant walked into
on Facebook and then the English lady destroyed him when the trap was sprung and the English
lady shared the Facebook exchange on the obscure forum that is a subset of posters from the other
obscure forum that went offline suddenly but then came back online just as suddenly.

After going through that mess, I said   "That is what is funny".  To which warranted a fishy gaze
from Mrs. Walks_At_Night and a "Just eat your eggs, Dear".

I hope you took a breath in the middle of that!

For some reason I saw that in my mind’s eye presented as the opening crawl from Star Wars!

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3