Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13130986 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #49950 on: November 15, 2018, 05:47:03 AM »
Yes of course. I believe she got booted from the inner circle awhile back but maybe she was never in it. Remember those wild claims about being on the phone with Heater for the copyrighting of MITD?
I STILL want to know what happened to her wife.

Lashes seems to be one of those people that heather lets in when it's convenient, drops her when it's not, then picks her up when she feels it necessary again. I almost feel sorry for her, but lasha has her own game running, so it's a karmic circle until someone breaks the chain.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #49951 on: November 15, 2018, 05:47:06 AM »
I am confused by all of this. No way in hell Art was listening to her show. I call bullshit. Is she adapting to the Art is Heather's father thing? Why else suggest she should play it on Father's Day. This is levels of fucked up I am not prepared to deal with.

Well.   I dunno.  The only episode I ever listened to was probably the worst podcast that there could ever be. Maybe Art was into the rhythmic hum of a refrigerator compressor?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #49952 on: November 15, 2018, 05:49:03 AM »
Well.   I dunno.  The only episode I ever listened to was probably the worst podcast that there could ever be. Maybe Art was into the rhythmic hum of a refrigerator compressor?
Or he caught the episode with the dryer. LOL.
Unless she means the show her and Nancy did. But I'm not sure he listened that either. That I would buy over her Blue Moon or whatever it was called.

Edited:
I've decided against my better judgment to listen to a Heater show. I'm rolling my eyes already at the beginning. It's going to be a long day. lol.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #49953 on: November 15, 2018, 06:28:16 AM »
In reverence to Ramona Bell, please spell it "who's" (RIP Ramona)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Art loved his' apostrophes'...

Art Bell, who's apostrophes were greatly loved...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #49954 on: November 15, 2018, 06:32:44 AM »
Pete Sears told me a story about when all his road cases were stolen from his driveway...  They were all Jerry's...

How did they know which ones to take?  Bad, anyway.
I saw them at Radio City Music Hall doing the acoustics. Excellent.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #49955 on: November 15, 2018, 06:34:45 AM »
While I'm not disagreeing with you, changing her tagline from "take back the night" to "we own the night" as well as using a very similar graphic a while back that also looks like Dave's is really low, I think.

Agreed. Each time she hits a new low, another lower is just around the corner.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #49956 on: November 15, 2018, 06:59:13 AM »
You behave so stereotypically uniform... It's okay, you don't act like you know the consistency I have. This is the last time I will ever reply to you. Mark my words.

Perhaps Little Sean "The Noncomformist" should channel his rage into one of his (many failed) musical pursuits, and not lash out in anger - of such a vehement nature - at a fair and innocent question, sparked by mere curiosity ... and nothing more.

Lay off the drugs there, Little Seany, you slutmaker you. Your glory days have turned into glory holes.
not well-liked, but right

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #49957 on: November 15, 2018, 07:02:15 AM »

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #49958 on: November 15, 2018, 07:05:18 AM »

How lucky it went to someone who can play the guitar (although he is no Brian May).
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #49959 on: November 15, 2018, 07:09:56 AM »
How lucky it went to someone who can play the guitar (although he is no Brian May).
And someone who was a friend of Heather,and not just an average listener. I think George Noory has a saying for these types of situations

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #49960 on: November 15, 2018, 07:11:52 AM »

Perhaps James was thinking he should have won.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #49961 on: November 15, 2018, 07:13:19 AM »
And someone who was a friend of Heather,and not just an average listener. I think George Noory has a saying for these types of situations
I how she mailed it seeing as she only goes out at night or some such nonsense because she doesn't want to bother anyone. Do 24 hour Fedex/Kinkos exist out west?

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #49962 on: November 15, 2018, 07:16:00 AM »
Or he caught the episode with the dryer. LOL.
Unless she means the show her and Nancy did. But I'm not sure he listened that either. That I would buy over her Blue Moon or whatever it was called.

Edited:
I've decided against my better judgment to listen to a Heater show. I'm rolling my eyes already at the beginning. It's going to be a long day. lol.
My favorite episode of this drama was how, as you see in a years time Lasha went from my friend Lasha, to listener lasha.  Then she started freaking out for a bit.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #49963 on: November 15, 2018, 07:20:41 AM »
My favorite episode of this drama was how, as you see in a years time Lasha went from my friend Lasha, to listener lasha.  Then she started freaking out for a bit.
Holy hell this is an excellent time line. That last one is quite biting. Yet she's come full circle again posting swoon to Heather's pic and talking about Father's Day. Good ole fluffykins who must be single now I am guessing.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #49964 on: November 15, 2018, 07:23:32 AM »

I really need to go forage in BellGab for some of those prime Fluffykins tidbits... her arrogance was amazing.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3