Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13128492 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #50445 on: November 16, 2018, 04:31:06 PM »
Completely agree, and ironically I wouldn’t buy a used car from her either.

Love your new sig re: Hallie, Dynamo!  ;D +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #50446 on: November 16, 2018, 04:32:44 PM »
Open and unscreened lines tonight.

Can't promise, will try to record this as I don't think I can stay up that late again, and was not able to nap today <g>. Good luck Dynamo!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #50447 on: November 16, 2018, 04:39:57 PM »

I wonder who does his tweezing. And whether his Dad once told him something like drinking screwdrivers will put hair on his chest.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

His nose looks like an upside down peepee.   ???

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #50448 on: November 16, 2018, 04:40:46 PM »
Where was that image stolen borrowed from?  ;)

Saw Anniem? posted a shutterstock link but also here:

http://tinyurl.com/yd8l62y8

And yes, stolen. Why not call a spade a spade here? S'true... sigh.

(editd to add Anniem's citation)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #50449 on: November 16, 2018, 04:43:59 PM »
So they are actually paying for an account or just grabbing the photos from the site?

Paying? Paying?  Somehow I think not, and I don't think any psychic powers are necessary to get that sense of it...  8)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #50450 on: November 16, 2018, 04:44:43 PM »
It was such a slow week til today ... I was afraid we would have nothing to talk about on the show tomorrow night!

Wait, wait, are you doing another show tomorrow night? What time? Please? Oh dear...  ???

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #50451 on: November 16, 2018, 04:45:54 PM »
This has all the earmarks of the misplaced, insane, lusting after Heather, (never gonna happen Skippy, so deal with it),
warped personality displayed so many times, by none other than that evil pud pounder Garret. (The Frank Burns of the fringe)

Actually, my first thought was also that it was Ferret. Great minds and all that?  ;D +1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #50452 on: November 16, 2018, 04:50:08 PM »
I don't know of ever hearing either way, but maybe she said on BG or her show?

Wasn't it bandied about that maybe she and Fluffykins were an item of some kind? I know nothing about this, but I do remember comments and speculations to that effect.

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #50453 on: November 16, 2018, 04:52:32 PM »
His nose looks like an upside down peepee.   ???

😱 😀 lol
+1

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #50454 on: November 16, 2018, 04:57:32 PM »
So Wadegab just threw up something interesting... does anyone remember hearing Heater say she found a boyfriend...this proclamation would have been last week sometime?
She wasn't supposed to be talking about that, my cover is blown!  🤢🤢🤢🤢

Seriously, I'm speculating here, could it be pest control?

I used to wear a wedding band when I was kicking and doing all my production work because I didn't want to be hit upon.  you would be amazed at how many female musicians would offer sex so that they didn't have to pay for equipment, production work, arranging... I wanted cash!
Eh, nevermind...

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #50455 on: November 16, 2018, 04:58:32 PM »
😱 😀 lol
+1

Thank you, Ms. C!  Hi, Carson!   :D

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #50456 on: November 16, 2018, 05:00:06 PM »
Ellgab's  ;)

Tootsie: despite what you keep claiming, there IS no inner circle here on Ellgab, just us chickens clucking away about whatever we want to talk about. There is no inner circle here to be part of, that is the whole point!

PLEASE let it go! You are the one continuing the very conversation that upsets you! As Dynamo suggested, draw a line in the sand and let it go once and for all.  You are not going to get any different a reaction than you have gotten so far by saying the same things over and over! Whether you like the responses you're getting to your posts or not, you are beating a dead horse here and doing yourself no good. The reactions to you doing that are not going to change.

From Dr. Marlo Archer (I have no idea who she is, btw): 

"Albert Einstein is attributed with defining insanity as follows – Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Actress Carrie Fisher suggests that “resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die."

Please consider these ideas, they are actually very sound emotionally. You really need to stop this now, for everyone's sake, most especially yours.

Please do join in the conversations if you feel like it, post if it makes you feel happy, but let that particular sticking point go!

I wish you only the best, you know that!  :)

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #50457 on: November 16, 2018, 05:01:13 PM »
She wasn't supposed to be talking about that, my cover is blown!  🤢🤢🤢🤢

Oh no crew! Sean is in need of an exorcism. The only way this could have happened is via demon possession.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #50458 on: November 16, 2018, 05:02:01 PM »
Tootsie: despite what you keep claiming, there IS no inner circle here on Ellgab, just us chickens clucking away about whatever we want to talk about. There is no inner circle here to be part of, that is the whole point!

PLEASE let it go! You are the one continuing the very conversation that upsets you! As Dynamo suggested, draw a line in the sand and let it go once and for all.  You are not going to get any different a reaction than you have gotten so far by saying the same things over and over! Whether you like the responses you're getting to your posts or not, you are beating a dead horse here and doing yourself no good. The reactions to you doing that are not going to change.

From Dr. Marlo Archer (I have no idea who she is, btw): 

"Albert Einstein is attributed with defining insanity as follows – Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Actress Carrie Fisher suggests that “resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die."

Please consider these ideas, they are actually very sound emotionally. You really need to stop this now, for everyone's sake, most especially yours.

Please do join in the conversations if you feel like it, post if it makes you feel happy, but let that particular sticking point go!

I wish you only the best, you know that!  :)

I know you're right...
I was just kidding around...thanks for caring.. love, TW   :)

:)  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #50459 on: November 16, 2018, 05:04:55 PM »
Don’t you dare LOL! +1 me little lady. Keep that auspicious giggling and positive karma crap to yourself and your band of unwashed cat ladies.

Gravity, are you having an indentity crisis? You could be an interesting guest on HW's show...

I was replying and LOL +1-ing to Anniem, not you... and I am not a cat lady, I have dogs.  ;D

I reserve my right to giggle auspiciously and exercise positive karma crap, you never know when it might help when you least expect it!  8)