Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124835 times)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #52995 on: November 19, 2018, 07:23:19 PM »
Working on a better cleanup, but it looks like 'ol Mushmouth may have called...

Its not and EVP but a HAVP. Heather Angry Voice Phenomenon.
The clearest part is the door slam and her saying "I'm closing my gate next time!" Who knows if they heard that at all.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #52996 on: November 19, 2018, 07:24:08 PM »
The male voice that I could pick out sounded like  Darrell Neely.

Is he there, though? That would add a whole new level to this conspiracy I already have working out in my head haha.
Stay Spooktacular!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #52997 on: November 19, 2018, 07:24:14 PM »
Well that suxx, BYU.  I opened it and was listening to the intro.  Then a page pops up saying that my 'puter is locked and that it has been used to visit scam sites.  I've tried to visit the link twice now, and each time that page pops up.  I visit ellgab, bellgab, Amazon, Costco....no problems.

Thanks dude.  Running add'l scans now.

What is your major malfunction?

Well this stinks, you were on a great roll. Waiting for your return.

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #52998 on: November 19, 2018, 07:27:15 PM »
This is a trap, she's trying to get DH to call again in an attempt to discredit her. Don't give it to her @DynamoHum . You have all the cards right now.  She's up shit creek and she knows it.
Heater's smart move is to ignore Friday and try to retain what's left of her puny following and stop being an idiot challenging people to call in -  but I doubt she can contain herself now.  I'm sure she has her 10 repeat callers lined up to call in.  I'll be rolling if she revisits telling the truth again.  I'd bust a gut is someone asks her about her coffee pot.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #52999 on: November 19, 2018, 07:28:07 PM »
Turn the sound up super high, apologies for the bangs and pops. I had to get rid of the audio from the poor guy trying to fill time.

I hear Heather yell "Will you ever stop Airyn?"

I also hear them ask if she called, and ask to see her cell phone (not sure if Airyn is there, or if they're talking to Heather, but he then sees "I see your cell phone right next to you.")

Then he says something like "Do you know a Michael...Michael Vera?" And she says, "Not really."

Then he yells something about "HIS WOMAN!" (I assume telling her to leave Airyn alone) and then she slams the door and yells "I'll close my gate next time!" or something like that.

Your ears really are finely tuned after many years of listening to EVPs.

In context he may have said something like "you are not his woman" but I don't want to front load too much.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53000 on: November 19, 2018, 07:28:52 PM »
Turn the sound up super high, apologies for the bangs and pops. I had to get rid of the audio from the poor guy trying to fill time.

I hear Heather yell "Will you ever stop Airyn?"

I also hear them ask if she called, and ask to see her cell phone (not sure if Airyn is there, or if they're talking to Heather, but he then sees "I see your cell phone right next to you.")

Then he says something like "Do you know a Michael...Michael Vera?" And she says, "Not really."

Then he yells something about "HIS WOMAN!" (I assume telling her to leave Airyn alone) and then she slams the door and yells "I'll close my gate next time!" or something like that.

Do you think Airyn caught wind of Heather's suicide comment? And came over to confront her?

Oh the drama!

Caith

• KMST
« Reply #53001 on: November 19, 2018, 07:29:49 PM »
Is he there, though? That would add a whole new level to this conspiracy I already have working out in my head haha.
LOL!  You can't count on me being right on this! I'm trying to listen quietly while the hub is next to me sleeping!  I'm  going to have to listen on the big computer in the a.m.!   ;)
Be thankful for what you have. Your life is someone else’s fairy tale.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #53002 on: November 19, 2018, 07:30:43 PM »
This is a trap, she's trying to get DH to call again in an attempt to discredit her. Don't give it to her @DynamoHum . You have all the cards right now.  She's up shit creek and she knows it.

That whole lying thing...  It's a wonderful schtick she's playing.  Problem is that the punishment for lying is so severe that, to be caught lying, it's going to be interesting.

She will be caught lying, during the show, someday...  How will she handle it?  Humbly?  Silencing the messenger?  Lying more?  It's all intriguing. 

Anybody have a burner Youtube account?  Easy to set up???

@ponyboysunset - Amongst my busy week, I'm starting to pull clips just to see how they are reversed.
Eh, nevermind...

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #53003 on: November 19, 2018, 07:32:12 PM »
That whole lying thing...  It's a wonderful schtick she's playing.  Problem is that the punishment for lying is so severe that, to be caught lying, it's going to be interesting.

She will be caught lying, during the show, someday...  How will she handle it?  Humbly?  Silencing the messenger?  Lying more?  It's all intriguing. 

Anybody have a burner Youtube account?  Easy to set up???

@ponyboysunset - Amongst my busy week, I'm starting to pull clips just to see how they are reversed.
Maybe Oates needs to be consulted.....  ;)

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #53004 on: November 19, 2018, 07:33:16 PM »
It's true about learning about trauma care in the ERs in Philadelphia PA hospitals. In what may be a sad testament to the city's violence, there are seven Level 1 Trauma centers in Philly.
:(  I guess that is a silver-lining but, not really.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53005 on: November 19, 2018, 07:34:23 PM »
Hello Anniem! Nice meeting you (and everyone) finally. I really feel like I know many of the people here from reading only the past few months.

I remember how that feels!

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #53006 on: November 19, 2018, 07:34:48 PM »
I don't know what you mean by Mrs. J. Who is that?

I’ll give you a hent, It’s not her.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53007 on: November 19, 2018, 07:36:21 PM »
Heater's smart move is to ignore Friday and try to retain what's left of her puny following and stop being an idiot challenging people to call in -  but I doubt she can contain herself now.  I'm sure she has her 10 repeat callers lined up to call in.  I'll be rolling if she revisits telling the truth again.  I'd bust a gut is someone asks her about her coffee pot.

Heather's not that smart. I agree and think she's going to slam DH and have all her regulars call in to hail their praises on her. She needs to feed her ego.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #53008 on: November 19, 2018, 07:36:43 PM »
I had a parakeet just like this, same colors as well growing up. (his name was Squirt) He and his later mate Lulu would fly free at the annual extended family Christmas party and help themselves to various beers, wines and other spirits in glasses.

Squirt was the alcoholic parakeet, he just couldn't get enough. He would up flying a corkscrew like I mentioned, to and fro through the room until he would land in someones hair or end up diving into the Christmas tree. Lulu would just spin, both her whole body or just her head.

I think their metabolism burns it off pretty quickly because they were ready for round two within an hour or so.

That is hilarious!
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #53009 on: November 19, 2018, 07:37:48 PM »
Hello Anniem! Nice meeting you (and everyone) finally. I really feel like I know many of the people here from reading only the past few months.

Hi and welcome. Just jump in with both feet.