Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13122004 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #54180 on: November 21, 2018, 11:02:00 PM »

Here's a file with the combined feeds - DH's recording from her side of the Skype call and the show feed.  Heidi's voice is synced, the first voice of Heather's is the show feed and the delayed feed of Heather's bullshitarrhea is on DH's side.
I'm using a low quality audio file for size and I used a small screen to align Heidi's voice so there's a small delay. It is hard panned to give you each feed on each side.  It becomes quite obvious that DH is muted then disconnected.  Heather lied about Heidi hanging up, eh?  Humm...
Fair use claim on her show audio to analyze a lying talk show host being a hypocrite.

Very interesting clip, thank you!

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #54181 on: November 21, 2018, 11:03:45 PM »

Quiet over here tonight. Nice!  8)

Happy Thanksgiving, Ellsters

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #54182 on: November 21, 2018, 11:12:44 PM »
Quiet over here tonight. Nice!  8)

Happy Thanksgiving, Ellsters

OH *!@& IT MOVES! WHYYYY?!?!?!?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54183 on: November 21, 2018, 11:14:56 PM »
Thanx. My best to you and yours.
I guess she does have a guest tonight.
Never heard of him. Maybe I will check out Dave's offering.
I wonder if Clyde is live...I know Noory is. Hell, he'll be live when that
giant asteroid hits. "What do you think it's made of? Should I put on my helmut?"

8)

He'll also ask if the devil was involved in sending that asteroid and should we be afraid of being possessed by the asteroid bits...  ::)

I'm still here, briefly, I got involved in Dave's show and commenting on his thread. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54184 on: November 21, 2018, 11:19:34 PM »
So, this is why Heather has a "soft spot" for Paul? Now things make sense.

Uh-oh. I KNOW I am way too tired and about to conk out for the night and definitely should NOT post this reply but what the hell...

Don't you mean a G-spot?

Ok, I'm sure I will regret having posted that when I see it in the morning. Sigh...  8)

And on that note, really this time, g'night.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #54185 on: November 21, 2018, 11:22:36 PM »
He'll also ask if the devil was involved in sending that asteroid and should we be afraid of being possessed by the asteroid bits...  ::)

I'm still here, briefly, I got involved in Dave's show and commenting on his thread. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
"Are there shadow astroids? And do they wear hats??"

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54186 on: November 21, 2018, 11:47:47 PM »
The beta male fans must feel threatened by the new bf they're doubling the gifts to try to curry favor.  Miller said earlier he was putting together a care packable as well. He wanted gabbers to help and donate.

I wonder if Capt emo would fwd used condoms.  or if he would keep them for himself.  Used condoms, you know, soup starters for the cucked.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #54187 on: November 22, 2018, 12:31:36 AM »
I had went to the kitchen to whip up a snack and was wearing wireless headphones listening to the last 20 mins of MITD with Dave and this show called "Where Did The Road Go" came on after and it is one of the worst pieces of trash I have ever heard. And that's coming from someone who I listens to a lot of shit. But to each their own.

Really surprised Keith allows this flotsam on the network. DMDN must really need to fill up air time.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #54188 on: November 22, 2018, 12:39:05 AM »
Just for the heck of it tuned in to hear whats up...and the shark has been jumped for sure. She's rambling about calling down flying saucers with a laser pointer and picking up Les and Glenn Steckling. Celebrating Thanksgiving for the dead bird because the turkeys and ducks may one day rise up and take over us...asking a German caller on the international line if he celebrates Thanksgiving.

She's making Noory on his worst night look like Walter Cronkite in comparison.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellevated
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #54189 on: November 22, 2018, 12:39:40 AM »
I wonder if Capt emo would fwd used condoms.  or if he would keep them for himself.  Used condoms, you know, soup starters for the cucked.
I didn't know that they made condoms for @Jedimiller because we all know that he has a micropenis.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54190 on: November 22, 2018, 12:44:55 AM »
Just for the heck of it tuned in to hear whats up...and the shark has been jumped for sure. She's rambling about calling down flying saucers with a laser pointer and picking up Les and Glenn Steckling. Celebrating Thanksgiving for the dead bird because the turkeys and ducks may one day rise up and take over us...asking a German caller on the international line if he celebrates Thanksgiving.

She's making Noory on his worst night look like Walter Cronkite in comparison.

Germans do have their own type of Thanksgiving. I think it's another country who has it more for a harvest thanking time, then the pilgrims and Indians that the U.S. has.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #54191 on: November 22, 2018, 01:07:03 AM »
Yeah. Great. Sounds great. We're having a vegetarian holiday roast. Yeah. That's right. Vegetarian holiday roast with vegetarian gravy. Yum. Can't wait. Don't worry about me. Yeah. I'll just be over here with a slice of vegetarian holiday roast. With vegetarian gravy.

My Christmas dinner this year is going to be Vegan. Going to my sister’s and her son is vegan.

I feel your pain!

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #54192 on: November 22, 2018, 01:09:38 AM »
Germans do have their own type of Thanksgiving. I think it's another country who has it more for a harvest thanking time, then the pilgrims and Indians that the U.S. has.
In October they have one. She was asking in the present tense.

There was some kind of plan to take over radio for the galaxy the evidence being that in someone's dreams (another dimension) she was mispronouncing people's names and since she is already interdimensional it might as well be the galaxy. Or something like that. She mentioned her violations in Standards of Broadcasting because she doesn't have an engineer to stop her. Alllrighty then.

Adding 19.5 to 42 to be the answer to the universe for the real answer....(she never did calcuate the result)

I know that barely makes any sense, but in whatever state she is in it makes sense to her.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54193 on: November 22, 2018, 01:16:30 AM »
In October they have one. She was asking in the present tense.

There was some kind of plan to take over radio for the galaxy the evidence being that in someone's dreams (another dimension) she was mispronouncing people's names and since she is already interdimensional it might as well be the galaxy. Or something like that. She mentioned her violations in Standards of Broadcasting because she doesn't have an engineer to stop her. Alllrighty then.

I know that barely makes any sense, but in whatever state she is in it makes sense to her.

In a way it does. In her eyes, nothing is ever her fault. As for what was before that...I got nothing. She's a wackadoodle.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #54194 on: November 22, 2018, 01:32:38 AM »
I had went to the kitchen to whip up a snack and was wearing wireless headphones listening to the last 20 mins of MITD with Dave and this show called "Where Did The Road Go" came on after and it is one of the worst pieces of trash I have ever heard. And that's coming from someone who I listens to a lot of shit. But to each their own.

Really surprised Keith allows this flotsam on the network. DMDN must really need to fill up air time.

That picture is when you wake up at 4 a.m. after passing out drunk during said program  ;D And you ask "Where did my night go?"