Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13120164 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #54480 on: November 23, 2018, 01:32:24 PM »
I just noticed I left one of your eyes out.  Well, you can cover one to appear shocked and horrified, but need the other one to keep reading so you can laugh too.

Ok, I'm going to see if there's an old eye patch lying around here somewhere. I doubt it, but it's a good suggestion. <g>

Edit: On another note, things happen really fast around here. About 15 minutes ago, I suddenly got a +1, and then a few moments later got a smite. I'm pretty sure I know which comment elicited the smite, but oh well. <g> The speed with which things can develop here can make one's head spin!  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54481 on: November 23, 2018, 01:34:07 PM »
Sometimes its nice to do things low key. How much time off work do you guys get around this time of year?

I have Thurs and Fri off.  Also had a holiday off earlier in the month. December is even better, I get christmas eve and day off, then new years eve and day off. Do you have time off next month (if you work)?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54482 on: November 23, 2018, 01:35:06 PM »

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54483 on: November 23, 2018, 01:36:38 PM »
When? Yesterday or today? Happy to report:

Yesterday, lovely restaurant nearby, mostly organic and/or locally sourced real food, turkey, mashed potatoes, butternut squash, bread stuffing, cranberry sauce, string beans, both dark and white meat. Not too much, but very filling, really nicely done. Dessert at home, marital unit had a mini-pumpkin pie, I had a vanilla buttercream yellow-cake cupcake from the bakery. Nice! Also at the restaurant I had a drink (rare for me), a cocktail called Rose Lemonade, made with Ketel One Grapefruit & Rose Botanical Vodka, Royal Post Rosé, and lemon. Light, interesting, and very relaxing. You can see I am basically a wimp in the alcohol department, a little goes a long way with me.

Today? Small greek salad, Spanakopita (really fresh and lovely), iced tea... and LOTS of laughs!

There you go... and now I'm getting hungry again but it's way too early for ice cream <g> and I still have to go to the local outdoor-clothig store later for a new birding shirt and maybe a new pair of pants on sale (no mobs there, locally owned store, good people there).

Sigh. So many possibilities, so little time...  8) 8) 8)

Sounds lovely indeed.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #54484 on: November 23, 2018, 01:36:53 PM »
Still desperately trying to get him to change his mind and agree to come on the show...

Michio Kaka poo-poo
not well-liked, but right

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #54485 on: November 23, 2018, 01:37:35 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54486 on: November 23, 2018, 01:39:03 PM »

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #54487 on: November 23, 2018, 01:40:37 PM »
It also is rather environmentally friendly because that turd appears to be flying near some sort of crop (yes crOp) field and would be a good fertilizer for it.

I think that is what happened to all of the romaine lettuce this year.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #54488 on: November 23, 2018, 01:42:06 PM »
Michio Kaka poo-poo

Him and Hoagie are my two least favourite AB guests.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #54489 on: November 23, 2018, 01:43:28 PM »
I have Thurs and Fri off.  Also had a holiday off earlier in the month. December is even better, I get christmas eve and day off, then new years eve and day off. Do you have time off next month (if you work)?

I do work  8) and I have Christmas off, yeah! Also not workin' New Years.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54490 on: November 23, 2018, 01:44:10 PM »
yeah, but what am i supposed to do?  everyone wants me to be sweet as honey and don't notice or care or ignore when i am being attacked.for no reason.. .

It's fucking Groundhog Day with this.
If you take someone off ignore and then waste my time with 3 reported posts from the person you took off ignore then the only person to blame is yourself.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #54491 on: November 23, 2018, 01:45:46 PM »
It's fucking Groundhog Day with this.
If you take someone off ignore and then waste my time with 3 reported posts from the person you took off ignore then the only person to blame is yourself.

it's hard to keep someone on ignore when you know they are saying bad things about you

ok but people people should not expect me to be so sweet when i am being attacked for no reason..

thank you @Bart Ell

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #54492 on: November 23, 2018, 01:45:46 PM »
Him and Hoagie are my two least favourite AB guests.

I've never listened to an entire Michio Kaku show (couldn't do it), but I have listened to one whole Hoagland show. It was on "Coral Castle" - he had me going for a while, but as usual, the whole thing came to naught in the end.

What were your top 2 favourite AB guests?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54493 on: November 23, 2018, 01:47:12 PM »
it's hard to keep someone on ignore when you know they are saying bad things about you

Nope, that is the easiest time... unless you are intentionally looking for a reason to complain.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #54494 on: November 23, 2018, 01:50:03 PM »
Nope, that is the easiest time... unless you are intentionally looking for a reason to complain.

no, i was genuinely shocked but ok, i get it.. i'm no sweetie anymore here like i really am inside and like some people want me to be.  There is no way to survive on these forums by being a sweetheart, at least not for me, i have found out the hard way @Bart Ell