Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13131452 times)

Journey

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55935 on: November 27, 2018, 10:06:58 AM »
Something tells me he must be doing the whole sex thing wrong. Or with the wrong species.
ROFL!!

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #55936 on: November 27, 2018, 10:07:35 AM »
I've heard it said that California is like a bowl of Granola....., what ain't fruits and nuts is flakes. Is this true?

No. Where you from?
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55937 on: November 27, 2018, 10:07:52 AM »
Something tells me he must be doing the whole sex thing wrong. Or with the wrong species.
;D

Chefist

• Ellightened
  • BITCH! GOODBYE!
« Reply #55938 on: November 27, 2018, 10:08:38 AM »
I've heard it said that California is like a bowl of Granola....., what ain't fruits and nuts is flakes. Is this true?

"BartisGod"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
"I am not a stupid man!." - George Senda

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #55939 on: November 27, 2018, 10:09:04 AM »
Absolutely.  I'm going to give her a mental massage.  I wonder if she will be feeling me?

Word on the street is you can cover quite a distance
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #55940 on: November 27, 2018, 10:10:09 AM »
I'll let them sort out the information.  Who am I to assume what they consider good or bad?  They believe in a Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Come on now Sean, I don’t think you need to attack people’s faiths to make your points. 

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #55941 on: November 27, 2018, 10:10:27 AM »
Stfu already. If anyone has a case its heather. All she has to do is sue this site and win for character assasination  and bullying.  And i been bullied here all year so stfu already.
Her character wasn't assassinated. It's more like character suicide.

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #55942 on: November 27, 2018, 10:10:28 AM »
No. Where you from?
23 years in San Fernando Valley,  St Louis area,   basically.  Just a joke from a Carson Show comedian, in the 70s, dont remember his name.

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #55943 on: November 27, 2018, 10:13:16 AM »
This is the smartest action you could take, Capt Emo.  I think we all hope that this will be the end of your sick fascination with Sean and his family.  Please seek the help you need. Stop the binge drinking and continue with all required and prescribed medications.  Although, these sentiments in  no way will preclude Sean from taking the appropriate steps for the safety of he and his family and his peace of mind.

Sean, do what you have to do.

I dont have a fascination with sean u moron. He promised to help me record heathers song and he supposedly helped me. All he did was tell me what to buy. and he constantly attacks and bullies me. Get ur facts straight. He says hes so busy working how does he find the time to be here and attack  a lonely women like heather. Ur shit is backwords. He is the agressor and the loser who didnt help at all because he was jealous of my talent. Now stfu
I'M ALPHA AF

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #55944 on: November 27, 2018, 10:13:40 AM »
Stfu already. If anyone has a case its heather. All she has to do is sue this site and win for character assasination  and bullying.  And i been bullied here all year so stfu already.

It's very hard to prove libel against a public figure. And as she's told us many times, she's a huge star in Canada.
Stay Spooktacular!

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55945 on: November 27, 2018, 10:13:53 AM »
I'll let them sort out the information.  Who am I to assume what they consider good or bad?  They believe in a Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

No harder to believe than the science of evolution.  ;D  I heard this from a Anthropology instructor in college, I paraphrase, "Although I teach scientific knowledge and theory, and don't believe in a superior being, we teach evolution with convenient leaps in evolution.  Because the timeline for this planets evolution is not long enough to apply true evolution of species.  So, an argument could be made that evolution and a 7 day creation of the earth take equal amounts of faith.

Anybody ever hear something along those lines in their education?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55946 on: November 27, 2018, 10:15:11 AM »
Roll call. If any of u jokers want to meet me let me know.  I can win any debate in person.

I thought you were walking away from this?  Is this really the course of action you want to pursue?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55947 on: November 27, 2018, 10:17:05 AM »

That's menacing??  U must be really bad at everything.
Except testifying, Emo.  I'm very good at testifying.  I know Sean just read that, too.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #55948 on: November 27, 2018, 10:17:31 AM »
It's very hard to prove libel against a public figure. And as she's told us many times, she's a huge star in Canada.

Didn’t she say Canadians confuse her with a cheeseburger every time she goes out the door?
Are we having fun yet?

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #55949 on: November 27, 2018, 10:18:48 AM »
Didn’t she say Canadians confuse her with a cheeseburger every time she goes out the door?
Are Canadian cheeseburgers sickly thin and bony