Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13122179 times)

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #59145 on: December 04, 2018, 03:42:17 PM »
We pick on Miller because we like him. Because he takes it as good as he gives it. They pick on Miller because they're assholes. They're the D students who stood outside the Resource Room in high school and made fun of the special needs kids and called them "stupid."
I used to beat kids like Hallie and lasha up. my cousin was special...it was a public service

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #59146 on: December 04, 2018, 03:43:50 PM »
These characters seem like villains in a superhero movie. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #59147 on: December 04, 2018, 03:44:13 PM »
Good God, how are you able to bend over to lick yourself there? Are you double-jointed? Or what?  :P
Oh no. Now you've done it. He'll be live streaming in no time.  :(
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #59148 on: December 04, 2018, 03:45:26 PM »
I know her. I'm certified. No prob. MJ took a CPR course?? I never knew that. Too bad he didn't wake up and perform it on himself that fateful night!

I was on a flight from NYC to Florida for business about 18 months ago or so. I sat next to a big man, not overweight but very big in musculature and stature. Greasy pony tail, light-skinned black man dressed in slick but casual clothing, almost resort wear, expensive materials. Looked familiar.

He kept looking around and smiling at people like he was somebody important. Chatted briefly, nothing interesting. Something about him felt creepy to me, I couldn't say why or what, I just didn't feel comfortable around him. He didn't do or say anything inappropriate, it was just a vague feeling I had. I started to read.

Halfway through the flight I suddenly realized it was Conrad Murray, the cardiologist who was Michael Jackson's Dr. who gave him the fatal fentanyl dose and had been treating him illegally for some time. No wonder I felt creeped out!

I was glad when the flight arrived on time and I could move on.  ::)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #59149 on: December 04, 2018, 03:45:28 PM »
I used to beat kids like Hallie and lasha up. my cousin was special...it was a public service
I like you more and more.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #59150 on: December 04, 2018, 03:46:13 PM »
Woo’s on first???

I don't know, but depending on the day I can be pretty woo-woo... or not. <g>
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #59151 on: December 04, 2018, 03:46:34 PM »
I like you more and more.
tyvm ...I adore all yall

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #59152 on: December 04, 2018, 03:47:28 PM »
Mad cos sky is blue?
Mad cos grass is green?
Mad cos water is wet?

Mad cos he is awake?

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #59153 on: December 04, 2018, 03:47:46 PM »
I was on a flight from NYC to Florida for business about 18 months ago or so. I sat next to a big man, not overweight but very big in musculature and stature. Greasy pony tail, light-skinned black man dressed in slick but casual clothing, almost resort wear, expensive materials. Looked familiar.

He kept looking around and smiling at people like he was somebody important. Chatted briefly, nothing interesting. Something about him felt creepy to me, I couldn't say why or what, I just didn't feel comfortable around him. He didn't do or say anything inappropriate, it was just a vague feeling I had. I started to read.

Halfway through the flight I suddenly realized it was Conrad Murray, the cardiologist who was Michael Jackson's Dr. who gave him the fatal fentanyl dose and had been treating him illegally for some time. No wonder I felt creeped out!

Oh wow. You'd think he'd be low profiling it. Maybe it's been long enough people don't automatically give him the stink eye anymore.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #59154 on: December 04, 2018, 03:49:34 PM »
He's probably mad because it appears Dr. Neely is in Facebook jail as well.

Maybe they should have thought of that before posting like a couple of assholes.

If it was one of you that reported them to Facebook, thank you. But I'm not really that worried about their small following and what they think.

Question: I tried reporting a post on one of the "closed" groups and it asked who was being harrassed, me or a friend? I clicked on friend and it brought up the list of people I have friended (very few, I don't post on FB most of the time, but read there). The person who was being harassed is one of us, but not on my friend list, so I couldn't report it. How do you all get around this please? Thanks.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #59155 on: December 04, 2018, 03:50:33 PM »
I don't think I'm going to make the either show tonight. Not much sleep last night and I am exhausted! I just need to make it 3 more hours and then I can sleep. Don't let anything too exciting happen tonight!  :)
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #59156 on: December 04, 2018, 03:53:43 PM »
Oh no. Now you've done it. He'll be live streaming in no time.  :(

That's funny, I just deleted that post... by mistake. At least it's there in your reply!

Quick, somebody disable his video capability-- fast!  ;D

ACE OF CLUBS

• Nursery Resident
  • KDWN
« Reply #59157 on: December 04, 2018, 03:54:56 PM »

Do you expect anyone to believe that ?
Or even care ?
Why did you post ?
You're stupid . . . .

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #59158 on: December 04, 2018, 03:55:44 PM »
Oh wow. You'd think he'd be low profiling it. Maybe it's been long enough people don't automatically give him the stink eye anymore.

I think the flight crew knew who he was, they were polite but stayed away from him. Nobody else seemed to recognize him, and oddly (very oddly to me), he seemed a bit disappointed. I've seen other celebrities have that look when nobody is recognizing them. It's hard to describe, but you'd know it if you saw it.  ;)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #59159 on: December 04, 2018, 03:56:46 PM »
I don't think I'm going to make the either show tonight. Not much sleep last night and I am exhausted! I just need to make it 3 more hours and then I can sleep. Don't let anything too exciting happen tonight!  :)

Sleep well, PD, hope you catch up!