Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12552633 times)

MAX

• Elluminati
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #63420 on: December 11, 2018, 02:56:36 PM »

He did? Wow hes terribly wrong i have screenshots

You also have dirty underwater  who gives a fuck, damn you are really are a fucking annoying fucken fuckface. Can’t fit fuck in anymore of my sentences, maybe next time.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63421 on: December 11, 2018, 02:58:52 PM »
Funny how Miss Wade misinterpreted the pay question.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Oh the wit and intellect!  "Baloney Pony" When did that one stop maturing, age 7?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63422 on: December 11, 2018, 02:59:57 PM »
Good afternoon, without a guest tonight she should have plenty of time to issue a heartfelt retraction and apology to DH.

Sorry, you can't repeat...  :P :P :P :P :P :P

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #63423 on: December 11, 2018, 03:00:27 PM »
What?? Wow. Did he ever say why he was willing to work for her basically for free?
Constant promises of being paid I believe he said.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #63424 on: December 11, 2018, 03:01:01 PM »
All that stuff about LNM, the Neelys, Vara, etc. I AGREE WITH.  I'm just saying why is everyone so worked up over ONE PERSON's issue with the witch?  Check my posts, and also if you wanna go back to 2015 I posted regularly to Keith on the MITD site, with suggestions about the program.  To his credit/regret he backed HLW one-hundred percent.  Know he knows.  The phone call is nowhere near the biggest lie she perpetuates, as you must know.  You see, HG didn't prove it wasn't her (although she doesn't have to, but seems intent on doing so), not with the sheriff response she showed us.  That leaves the whole thing up in the air still.  You say you both know who the caller was, but can't say it in public....well where does that leave us?  Fucking nowhere....and the circle goes round and round.  2ndly even if (EVEN IF mind you) HG DID make the call, so what?  In my eyes she would be a hero for calling it in.  Why would that be a bad thing?

I agree with you on having so much more. The problem is, you show her the music license rules, she scoffs at them. You show her contractual obligations, she scoffs at them. You play her audio of Airyn asking her not to use the Bell name, she scoffs at it. This was just the one thing that would be easily provable and irrefutable. However, the Sheriff's Office chose not to provide the information for the reporting party and did not provide the 911 call audio, which was what was sought, and only the report itself. So you're right, it didn't give the impact it should/could have.
Stay Spooktacular!

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #63425 on: December 11, 2018, 03:01:18 PM »
unsubscribed after seeing @SpookyTim unprofessionalism.

You have to first subscribe before you can unsubscribe. That's the way unsubscribe works.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63426 on: December 11, 2018, 03:01:21 PM »
What?? Wow. Did he ever say why he was willing to work for her basically for free?

I especially like the curled toe

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #63427 on: December 11, 2018, 03:03:58 PM »
Funny how Miss Wade misinterpreted the pay question.

Smoggie might start sending him things through the mail.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #63428 on: December 11, 2018, 03:07:02 PM »
You have to first subscribe before you can unsubscribe. That's the way unsubscribe works.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63429 on: December 11, 2018, 03:07:32 PM »
*snip*well where does that leave us?  Fucking nowhere....and the circle goes round and round.  2ndly even if (EVEN IF mind you) HG DID make the call, so what?  In my eyes ssnihe would be a hero for calling it in.  Why would that be a bad thing?

I don't care who called. It was the correct thing to do from what I heard on that show. What I react to is that when it happened she said "a listener called" then said it was HG. She is the one who defined the call as a negative thing, an attack against her and then blaming someone who did not make the call. She knows her maniacs, she knew she was going to cause a fuss against HG. I wish HG could sue her.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #63430 on: December 11, 2018, 03:08:05 PM »
Constant promises of being paid I believe he said.

She's a delight. :-X

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #63431 on: December 11, 2018, 03:09:21 PM »
I especially like the curled toe

Me too! They're for the not-entirely-nice elf. ;)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #63432 on: December 11, 2018, 03:10:56 PM »
All that stuff about LNM, the Neelys, Vara, etc. I AGREE WITH.  I'm just saying why is everyone so worked up over ONE PERSON's issue with the witch?  Check my posts, and also if you wanna go back to 2015 I posted regularly to Keith on the MITD site, with suggestions about the program.  To his credit/regret he backed HLW one-hundred percent.  Now he knows.  The phone call is nowhere near the biggest lie she perpetuates, as you must know.  You see, HG didn't prove it wasn't her (although she doesn't have to, but seems intent on doing so), not with the sheriff response she showed us.  That leaves the whole thing up in the air still.  You say you both know who the caller was, but can't say it in public....well where does that leave us?  Fucking nowhere....and the circle goes round and round.  2ndly even if (EVEN IF mind you) HG DID make the call, so what?  In my eyes she would be a hero for calling it in.  Why would that be a bad thing?

It’s not something I would ever do. It pissed me off she said I did it on her radio show. I wanted to clear my name. This is the closest I can get to it. I’ll happily hold my hand up and say I did whatever I actually did, but to be called out in that manner, so her fanatics can sit in baths and sing songs about me lying, and other people can call me a whore for doing it, and people post pics of my family up (again!) for something I haven’t and would never do, yeah it got me riled up and wanting to clear it up.

Nutsac talks about Harassment, he clearly wasn’t around seeing some of the screenshots I posted up in the summer on here and BellGab where the likes of Garret was posting disgusting stuff regarding incest between me and my father even after I told him he was dead, and then going through my mother’s facebook and taking pics off and posting them up with disgusting shameful things on them. If this has coloured my need to get my own truth out there then so be it.

Edited to add: Thank you AnnieM

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #63433 on: December 11, 2018, 03:16:17 PM »
I agree with you on having so much more. The problem is, you show her the music license rules, she scoffs at them. You show her contractual obligations, she scoffs at them. You play her audio of Airyn asking her not to use the Bell name, she scoffs at it. This was just the one thing that would be easily provable and irrefutable. However, the Sheriff's Office chose not to provide the information for the reporting party and did not provide the 911 call audio, which was what was sought, and only the report itself. So you're right, it didn't give the impact it should/could have.

That is exactly why you don't claim it will be a bombshell on DECEMBER 10, when it's NOT IN YOUR HANDS YET!!!!....so good try....keep fighting the good fight.....don't take any wooden nickels....most of the people with half a brain know her MI now, and the other ones will never believe what we show them, so it seems to me the only way it by legal means.....otherwise delete the thread and change the dial.  But we don't give up easily do we.   

Picard Out

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #63434 on: December 11, 2018, 03:21:03 PM »
It’s not something I would ever do. It pissed me off she said I did it on her radio show. I wanted to clear my name. This is the closest I can get to it. I’ll happily hold my hand up and say I did whatever I actually did, but to be called out in that manner, so her fanatics can sit in baths and sing songs about me lying, and other people can call me a whore for doing it, and people post pics of my family up (again!) for something I haven’t and would never do, yeah it got me riled up and wanting to clear it up.

Nutsac talks about Harassment, he clearly wasn’t around seeing some of the screenshots I posted up in the summer on here and BellGab where the likes of Garret was posting disgusting stuff regarding incest between me and my father even after I told him he was dead, and then going through my mother’s facebook and taking pics off and posting them up with disgusting shameful things on them. If this has coloured my need to get my own truth out there then so be it.

Edited to add: Thank you AnnieM

It is unfortunate the person who made the initial call could not step up and say it to clear your name a lot sooner.
Instead they sat back and let you and your family face such disgusting levels of harassment.

I assume their rationale for remaining quiet and not owning up to making the call is that have a family and they obviously do not want the possible harassment from those lunatics.
Still kind of shitty though.