Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12531624 times)

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #63720 on: December 11, 2018, 10:29:41 PM »
Now she's ranting about how she doesn't care. Because this is exactly how people who don't care behave. ::)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #63721 on: December 11, 2018, 10:31:54 PM »
Last one.

Thank you for all of these.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #63722 on: December 11, 2018, 10:33:10 PM »
Listening to her rant now. She just said she had a quote from Gonzo. Apparently, she meant Hunter S. Thompson, but I was thinking the Muppet ...  :o
Haha so was I. Glad I wasn't the only one.

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #63723 on: December 11, 2018, 10:37:48 PM »
where did she dig up this fossil?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #63724 on: December 11, 2018, 10:38:38 PM »
I can cope - managed this far, I think the real point was that as Annie said she made it into an attack and used that to open the floodgates. It’s a polar opposite from what I would do, and whether It’s a weird foible of mine to not be seen to do something that I would feel would be egregious, I didn’t want even those cultists thinking I had done something like that for the reasons Wad made it out to be.

I am probably not making much sense.

Dynamo, you are making perfect sense. If anyone takes the time to track what and how you write here and on FB, they would see that you clearly have a sense of right and wrong. Yes, you can be provocative (I love that about you, btw, not that you asked! <g>), and you can handle blowback better than anyone else I've seen, but you absolutely (at least to me) have a moral compass, to which you are consistently truing yourself. I'd take your sense of ethics any day over most of HW's "fans" who sent junk mail to @KRowland, posted photos of dead Bluejays, trolled your private FB page and did disgusting things with your family photos... I'd line up behind you in a heartbeat.

And I totally get why you'd want to clear your name, and imho that was the correct and appropriate thing to do... go to the authorities, don't sling around false speculations, get the facts, and put them out there.

Once again, kudos to you!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #63725 on: December 11, 2018, 10:42:40 PM »
Oh my!
Seems you have been paying attention.

Yes, indeed. Thanks, HB... and others who have made speculative comments as well.  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #63726 on: December 11, 2018, 10:44:06 PM »
And some Gary! This is the eel in the freezer guy  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Excuse me. Is this supposed to be in English? Incomprehensible.  :P

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #63727 on: December 11, 2018, 10:44:19 PM »
Yes, indeed. Thanks, HB... and others who have made speculative comments as well.  8)

name names.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #63728 on: December 11, 2018, 10:50:41 PM »
<snip>
IMO no matter what the intent, it was the right thing to do based on what I was hearing. That woman has created a horrible situation where even if the right thing is done on her behalf, people now may not do it because she is too unstable to understand what is going on and might release her merry band of maniacs.

I don't assume it was the right thing to do necessarily. I'd like to hear what she said that supposedly justified that call to determine if it was justified or not.

Does anyone have the clips of her saying she didn't want to live that night? Of all the stuff she said on that show that someone might have interpreted as her threatening suicide? There are many ways to say that kind of stuff without it being an imminent threat, more of an expression of depression or despair. If the person who made the call just wanted to get at her, they could use those comments as if they were imminent threats even if they were not.

Anyone have those clips? Thanks in advance just in case...

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #63729 on: December 11, 2018, 10:51:45 PM »
Vara being sympathetic  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #63730 on: December 11, 2018, 10:52:28 PM »
This shit sounds like it is the reason I am having to have a vegan Christmas Dinner this year :(

Oh no! Maybe you should visit with BobsYourUncle, he got meat and vegan for Christmas 'cause he was so good to the family vegans at Thanksgiving!  ;)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #63731 on: December 11, 2018, 10:53:10 PM »

Definitely, I’m eating bacon in the morning as a form of dirty protest.

Smart... and appropriate.  8)

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #63732 on: December 11, 2018, 11:20:56 PM »
God that was awful.  Smog was right!

Smog was right! It was terrible. But Heather made sure to hammer Smoggie about that comment.
Ms. Wade has quite the short fuse if anyone criticizes her.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #63733 on: December 11, 2018, 11:23:52 PM »
I thought she said she sang backup for a band... 

Did I hear bong bubbles?

BTW, I heard her sing along not horribly before.

Probably the drugs and lack of sleep that affected her singing.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #63734 on: December 11, 2018, 11:27:59 PM »
Just turn, and walk away. No no...don't look back...