Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12600152 times)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #71250 on: January 03, 2019, 08:24:43 PM »
A shirtless Falkie would strip the gim gum out of a ten gallon stew pot. I just threw up in my mouth ..
What is gim gum? I am afraid to ask, but it did not show up on google.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #71251 on: January 03, 2019, 08:24:50 PM »
How's everyone tonight!  Ready for Heater?

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
« Reply #71252 on: January 03, 2019, 08:25:46 PM »

My christmas manilow sweater?

MV's big poncho sweater in that video of him on the news. Your Manilow sweater was amazing - I bought myself three ..
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #71253 on: January 03, 2019, 08:26:51 PM »
the audio book was excellent
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I didn't read that one but I loved the TV series ..
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #71254 on: January 03, 2019, 08:28:51 PM »
the audio book was excellent

This was the best ending he ever wrote in my opinion. Usually he writes great and then doesn't know how to end it. This one he nailed it.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
Re: The Kingdom of Boredom with Heather Wade
« Reply #71255 on: January 03, 2019, 08:29:34 PM »
Going off about Art, running out of cannabis and then turning on her faithful callers, letting everyone know that she and Miller are lovers, driving around Pahrump screaming "VULTURE" at anyone in her way, in other words, anything. 

The Area 51 thing is something that I'm sure that she will promote and talk about but with the photos being released.   With a bunch of horny guys running around trying to get in their own "Area 51" with her, I say it doesn't happen.  If it does for some reason does happen it will not be the way she envisioned it as Art was supposed to be a part of it.   So it may turn out to be a mini Heather convention with guys wanting to have their printed photos autographed.

Do you think she'd sign Miller's boobs if he sang to her ??

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #71256 on: January 03, 2019, 08:30:27 PM »
This was the best ending he ever wrote in my opinion. Usually he writes great and then doesn't know how to end it. This one he nailed it.

My biggest complaint about S King right there ..

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #71257 on: January 03, 2019, 08:30:43 PM »
Hi everyone. Hope you are all well . Last night Hoagie was on some other show, not Snorry, sounding crazy as usual, but at least he was talking current stuff; the Chicoms landing on the darkside of the moon, Ultimate Thulie etc.  Has Heather ever had him on and if not, why not? My thinking would be she is not intelligent enough ro question him and he would take over the entire segment.  What say you good Ellgabbers

Hi SM. I don’t recall her having R Hogland on. I seem to recall there was a falling out between him and HW. Something about him wanting a longer time slot and they gave the extra hour to HW. He got mad and left the network. If I’m not remembering right someone correct me.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #71258 on: January 03, 2019, 08:31:48 PM »

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #71259 on: January 03, 2019, 08:34:23 PM »
Hi SM. I don’t recall her having R Hogland on. I seem to recall there was a falling out between him and HW. Something about him wanting a longer time slot and they gave the extra hour to HW. He got mad and left the network. If I’m not remembering right someone correct me.
She never had Hoagland as a guest, and as I recall that was the reason for the fallout.

+1 to get you off the dreaded number, in case you are superstitious.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #71260 on: January 03, 2019, 08:35:03 PM »
Some years ago I had a friend that had me convinced at least for a short while that the housecat was really an Annunaki genetic project involving mixing tiger and rabbit genes. That doesn't seem to be true, as the nearest relative of the housecat is the Felis Silvestris Lybica or the African Wild Cat.

That would explain so much ..

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #71261 on: January 03, 2019, 08:35:48 PM »
Miller, time to hit the gym and grow your hair out. Stop trying to be your own personal Jesus and get the Glenn Danzig look going. A certain someone would for sure fancy that.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #71262 on: January 03, 2019, 08:38:29 PM »

No matter, she I do not believe she would know the right questions to ask, and he and her would battle it out for who could talk the longest.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #71263 on: January 03, 2019, 08:38:58 PM »
As far as movies based on his material go, I do love Shawshank Redemption. Most Stephen King adaptations are pretty bad and have limited participation if any from him.

That is a good movie - I never think of that as one of his. Only the scary ones ('The Shining,' 'Carrie,' etc) come to mind. I usually won't watch a movie set in prison (or a war movie), but it was a worthwhile exception.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #71264 on: January 03, 2019, 08:39:07 PM »
He hasn’t seemed to be able to grasp the concept of a twelve step program.

It's not beer if it's lite beer so I suppose it's not sex if the woman doesn't get pregnant, right Miller ??