Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12599971 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #71865 on: January 06, 2019, 05:25:44 PM »
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #71866 on: January 06, 2019, 05:26:01 PM »
I can't get to the home page on my iPhone, iPad (I get a total blank page)
or my Windows desktop -- where I get this:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

I can go back a page or three on the browser to find the correct thread, as long as I don't try to enter the main index home page.

yep, me too

Code ninjas are working on it. Seems to be a php issue with the server and should be cleared up soon.

Thanks!  Glad to know it was not just me and that Bart's code ninjas have fixed it.   

I sure miss Sunday nite tunes.

I miss it, too!   
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #71867 on: January 06, 2019, 05:28:46 PM »
did heater get high and post more ass pics this weekend?

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71868 on: January 06, 2019, 05:32:01 PM »
did heater get high and post more ass pics this weekend?

Nope. Well, no to the posting part anyways...

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71869 on: January 06, 2019, 05:32:08 PM »
Just checking in for a moment, but saw very interesting comments from her fan James Cheney on KON with HW fans FB page. See below.
I am glad I am not one of the faithful.  She’s going to stress them out for no reason.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #71870 on: January 06, 2019, 05:32:45 PM »
So do I. Earlier today, I was going to post a Merry Little Christmas to @wr250 on the podcast page and ask about the tunes. Right now, this is the only SUBJECT that works for me on EllGab.
So here is goes--Happy Holidays to @wr250, you and ElGabbers.
thanks , but this year was terrible. i have some legal issues to attend to and cant afford to add to them, should someone decide im worth suing over playing music.
[sarcastic rant removed]
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71871 on: January 06, 2019, 05:34:54 PM »
Hope everyone is doing well.  Was just trying to get caught up here.  I'm about 100 pages behind.   :o  For some reason, I cannot pull up the home page.  All I get is a blank white page.  That also happened on a couple of other threads I tried to read.  I also tried to make a comment on the little podcast that could' thread, and I cannot comment.  Just brings me to a blank screen when I hit reply.  Just wanted to thank @Dwindling Stacks for your comments last night. Not sure if you'll be around to get this, but you sounded great and your commentary was very thoughtful and you conveyed your thoughts well. I have appreciated your posts here. 

Meanwhile, is anyone else having issues with posting or with being able to see everything?  I tried deleting my cookies and rebooting my iPad and all that.  Not sure what the deal is.  🤔
Thank You @MataHari22.  After listening to this morning it didn’t sound as bad as I thought it was going to.

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #71872 on: January 06, 2019, 05:38:12 PM »
Nope. Well, no to the posting part anyways...

bullshit, heater!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #71873 on: January 06, 2019, 05:38:13 PM »
Thank You @MataHari22.  After listening to this morning it didn’t sound as bad as I thought it was going to.

Hearing your own voice from a recording is an experience, since you're so used to hearing it echoed though the skull.  :)

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71874 on: January 06, 2019, 05:45:12 PM »
Code ninjas are working on it. Seems to be a php issue with the server and should be cleared up soon.
Heather has at last freed her “Code Ninjas”. Footage from today.
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71875 on: January 06, 2019, 05:55:49 PM »
If you listened to the Little Podcast that Could, Dwindling Sticks relayed that Heather is a big pothead. His words. He said she smoked her friends under the table.  He also confirmed what we all knew; she fabricates stories for attention. The kidnapping truck driver story is pure BS, not even Falkie, in all of his BS stories can top that one.  She is ill, both physically and spiritually.  I actual have compassion for her and hope someone comes into her life and helps her. Will listen on Monday to hear her excuse assuming she shows up on Monday
She needs somebody, who I don’t know. 

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #71876 on: January 06, 2019, 05:57:53 PM »
thanks , but this year was terrible. i have some legal issues to attend to and cant afford to add to them, should someone decide im worth suing over playing music.
[sarcastic rant removed]
Wishing you a better new year of 2019.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71877 on: January 06, 2019, 06:02:18 PM »
I hope you find you miss us and return. You did an excellent job on the show. You have a very good radio voice too. I appreciate your openness and insite to the HW situation. We will miss you.
Thank You @Journey.  I will miss this place as you all have unique personalities that I have come to know and enjoy reading.  I will be back when “The Heather Show” ends or later on maybe later on this next winter when my projects are done. 

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
Re: The Heather Show
« Reply #71878 on: January 06, 2019, 06:07:30 PM »
@Dwindling Stacks, all the best in your endeavors and thank you for all of your posts here. You will be missed.
Thank You @anniem.  I need to concentrate on these projects or else I would stay.  If I do come back I will need to find a new topic to post on.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #71879 on: January 06, 2019, 06:09:57 PM »
Thanks for the link. There were some I hadn’t seen. It seems she has done some living and not spent all of her life reclusive. I was happy to see some of her pics with friends. She looks normal and happy in those pics. I think she just needs to show up and be herself.
That’s all she needed to do, be honest with her audience and herself.  The thing is she may not how to do that.