Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12540437 times)

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
  • Silence is a true friend who never betrays
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #123465 on: October 11, 2019, 09:30:58 PM »
It's a good thing she prepared. Who knows what would have happened if she didn't

I am literally just shaking my head reading this.  What in the world was she fracking doing for over a week?  Seriously?  You had a whole week then did NOTHING?  But make no mistake, she will still get her toadies to keep sending her money.  or steaks.  Or cat food.  hell, I would not be surprised if she showed up tomorrow or even later tonight and started playing music with diatribes in between. 
Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #123466 on: October 11, 2019, 09:31:01 PM »
Come on, give her a break.  She is preparing for Columbus day.

I did already. I paid for about 3 months of shows when she took over for Art. I finally wised up.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #123467 on: October 11, 2019, 09:32:55 PM »
I am literally just shaking my head reading this.  What in the world was she fracking doing for over a week?  Seriously?  You had a whole week then did NOTHING?  But make no mistake, she will still get her toadies to keep sending her money.  or steaks.  Or cat food.  hell, I would not be surprised if she showed up tomorrow or even later tonight and started playing music with diatribes in between.

Right now her wobbies are panicking. "What happened to Heather!!!!". "We need to help her!!!"

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #123468 on: October 11, 2019, 09:33:37 PM »
Off topic, I'm either bragging or TMI-ing... Probably both.

I have to wrap my mind around an incredibly flattering email I got a few minutes ago...  I received a "home workout move summary" from the sender's Fitbit (or whatever) device chart. Apparently the peak activity (as she claimed) was her masturbating. Twat shots are gross but this one was cute.

Fortunately, she's one that I know won't just unexpectedly show up at my door with a knife.

Wait, so some female sent you her fitbit information for when she was masturbating with pics?  Please tell me she is your girlfriend and not just some girl you happen to know. 

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #123469 on: October 11, 2019, 09:37:02 PM »
Nail. Head.

Dear @PolkaDot,

Would you mind trying to reply in a more concise manner?

Thank you, it's hard to read such long and complicated posts.  8) 8) 8)  +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #123470 on: October 11, 2019, 09:37:45 PM »
Right now her wobbies are panicking. "What happened to Heather!!!!". "We need to help her!!!"

It is amazing.  I cannot imagine what would happen if I just took off for weeks at a time with my wife because I just did not want to deal.  Just randomly take off.  Then come back as if nothing happened.  Mental illness personified is heather wade.  She needs to see the doctor and listen.  She needs to take her medications.  And I really believe that even beyond her mental illness she would still be a narcissistic jerk. 

Just look at how she shitted all over her fans just before she took the week off.  She completely dissed all of them.  Well all except for turdquoise diva.  For some reason she has some infatuation with her.  Not sure why as she is a self described idiot redneck masters phd fan. 

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #123471 on: October 11, 2019, 09:37:51 PM »
You're the best!

Isn't she part of the team?

Btw, if/when there are any vacancies, please let me know, I'd be happy to join the team!  ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #123472 on: October 11, 2019, 09:38:30 PM »
The Kingdom of Nye seems to have network errors at this time perpetually.  Hmmmmm.

Fixed.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #123473 on: October 11, 2019, 09:39:10 PM »
Dear @PolkaDot,

Would you mind trying to reply in a more concise manner?

Thank you, it's hard to read such long and complicated posts.  8) 8) 8)  +1
;D ;D
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #123474 on: October 11, 2019, 09:39:11 PM »
Nothing on her website.  But Friday is her typical open lines night.  Then again, every night is lately.  Seems like she has scared off anybody who could be a guest.  Needs some of her callers to be guests.  I think I read that she did absolutely nothing to prepare for the show when she took that week off, so don't expect anything else other than another night of her talking about herself and then taking calls from people that are so bad off they literally think of her as some sort of goddess or savior who keeps them functioning.  It is truly a case study in the making for some psychology grad student.

Say hey! Glad to see you posting! Hope all is getting better! +1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #123475 on: October 11, 2019, 09:41:36 PM »
It's a good thing she prepared. Who knows what would have happened if she didn't

Spit take! Snorting iced tea!

It's all your fault, @Bobs Your Uncle;D

(Thank you)

+1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #123476 on: October 11, 2019, 09:43:36 PM »
Come on, give her a break.  She is preparing for Columbus day.

Most likely she is stockpiling stories to read from Mysterious Universe. She said people don't read things like that anymore and it's important, and she likes to add her knowledge and thoughts (paraphrasing from a very short clip I heard). And Columbus Day is only THREE DAYS away!

Oh, the pressure!

+1 to you SIR, @Mr Apnea!

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #123477 on: October 11, 2019, 09:43:37 PM »
Isn't she part of the team?

Btw, if/when there are any vacancies, please let me know, I'd be happy to join the team!  ;)

She is and you're welcome @Aquarius .

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #123478 on: October 11, 2019, 09:51:07 PM »
Want to say thank you to those who said kind things over the last week or so.  Have no read everything, but I do appreciate it.  Agree with a lot of what was said.  Need to reply to some messages.  sorry for not sooner, but I found it just not worth it for a period as this was fun then not fun.  If this is not longer fun, then why bother, right?  Have other things to do.  this is more of a distraction than anything else.  But I do appreciate the kind words and appreciation.  Sorry that the one night I make the effort Heather dumps on her fans. 

By the way, Krampus says hi.  He is my black cat.  Been jumping up on me more than usual.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

[attachment[/attachment]

Kwisatz Haderach

• Ellightened
« Reply #123479 on: October 11, 2019, 09:51:51 PM »
Say hey! Glad to see you posting! Hope all is getting better! +1
+1 to you as well.