Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12553284 times)

Doomed

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #123480 on: October 11, 2019, 09:52:11 PM »

skittles

• KNYE
  • The avatar formerly known as pawpourri
« Reply #123481 on: October 11, 2019, 09:59:00 PM »
Want to say thank you to those who said kind things over the last week or so.  Have no read everything, but I do appreciate it.  Agree with a lot of what was said.  Need to reply to some messages.  sorry for not sooner, but I found it just not worth it for a period as this was fun then not fun.  If this is not longer fun, then why bother, right?  Have other things to do.  this is more of a distraction than anything else.  But I do appreciate the kind words and appreciation.  Sorry that the one night I make the effort Heather dumps on her fans. 

By the way, Krampus says hi.  He is my black cat.  Been jumping up on me more than usual.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Hey Krampus!  Such a saucy tail.  Please tell your human that his posts add a lot to this thread.  Even if The Great One isn't pounding packets.   ;)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #123482 on: October 11, 2019, 10:02:06 PM »
Want to say thank you to those who said kind things over the last week or so.  Have no read everything, but I do appreciate it.  Agree with a lot of what was said.  Need to reply to some messages.  sorry for not sooner, but I found it just not worth it for a period as this was fun then not fun.  If this is not longer fun, then why bother, right?  Have other things to do.  this is more of a distraction than anything else.  But I do appreciate the kind words and appreciation.  Sorry that the one night I make the effort Heather dumps on her fans. 

By the way, Krampus says hi.  He is my black cat.  Been jumping up on me more than usual.

Krampus, eh? Fine fine kitty! Thanks for the photo!

Well, even if HW bailed out on everyone AGAIN, we're still having fun here! And yes, she is a classic case of narcissist with some extra issues mixed in. Tbh, I find her fans and their loyalties and comments equally as interesting. And sometimes I feel sad for them that they are placing such idolizing importance on someone who does not seem to be responsible to their loyalty but appears to be taking it for granted. Ah well, to each our own.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

skittles

• KNYE
  • The avatar formerly known as pawpourri
« Reply #123483 on: October 11, 2019, 10:04:06 PM »
She's not pumping?

Her Pole to freezing Pole defrosted.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #123484 on: October 11, 2019, 10:08:05 PM »

Bummer. Maybe someone will send her a new freezing pole.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #123485 on: October 11, 2019, 10:08:23 PM »

kewl cat

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #123486 on: October 11, 2019, 10:09:11 PM »
Wait, so some female sent you her fitbit information for when she was masturbating with pics?  Please tell me she is your girlfriend and not just some girl you happen to know.

No pictures, just a graph.

How would I describe her relationship with me?  "Fan." A motivation to be cautious about doxxing myself.

Years ago, when a woman learned that my real first name was "Sean," she was convinced I was Sean Lennon.  I wasn't aware of any term for cyberstalking in the 90s but after many hundreds of emails (many with pictures), I was getting nails in the sides of my tires and my car was scratched up. 

After I got married, I believe my wife was being harassed even though she refused to tell me what would upset her out of the blue.

In reflection, I think I let too many FWBs think I loved them when I was just being my OCD-self. A little courtesy, chivalry and caring got me into a lot of trouble.

I'm also really concerned that some DNA database will find my kids new siblings.  I always used protection but...

Confessional over.
Eh, nevermind...

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #123487 on: October 11, 2019, 10:10:06 PM »

Glad you're here @Kwisatz Haderach . Hope you and your family are doing well.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #123488 on: October 11, 2019, 10:10:42 PM »
Come on, give her a break.  She is preparing for Columbus day.

How? By giving the natives VD?

😁😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #123489 on: October 11, 2019, 10:12:05 PM »
kewl cat

Don't say "kewl" TB. Makes me think you're Lasha. Glad you weren't raptured.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #123490 on: October 11, 2019, 10:12:44 PM »
No pictures, just a graph.

How would I describe her relationship with me?  "Fan." A motivation to be cautious about doxxing myself.

Years ago, when a woman learned that my real first name was "Sean," she was convinced I was Sean Lennon.  I wasn't aware of any term for cyberstalking in the 90s but after many hundreds of emails (many with pictures), I was getting nails in the sides of my tires and my car was scratched up. 

After I got married, I believe my wife was being harassed even though she refused to tell me what would upset her out of the blue.

In reflection, I think I let too many FWBs think I loved them when I was just being my OCD-self. A little courtesy, chivalry and caring got me into a lot of trouble.

I'm also really concerned that some DNA database will find my kids new siblings.  I always used protection but...

Confessional over.

So you're not posting pictures then?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #123491 on: October 11, 2019, 10:15:56 PM »

LOL! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #123492 on: October 11, 2019, 10:18:47 PM »
So you're not posting pictures then?

Um... are we sure we really want to see photos of that? I would think photos of her fitbit graph would be kind of boring, ya know?  8)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #123493 on: October 11, 2019, 10:19:50 PM »
Um... are we sure we really want to see photos of that? I would think photos of her fitbit graph would be kind of boring, ya know?  8)

Have a great night, all, I'm turning in early. Have fun, I look forward to reading the posts in the morning!  ;)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #123494 on: October 11, 2019, 10:20:40 PM »

That's all it was? Just a big tease then. Carry on.