Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13129714 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade
« Reply #138930 on: September 05, 2024, 02:27:57 AM »
Utterly heartbreaking.  The spaceship that was to rage thru the night once more never left the pad.   :'(

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
  • 3.99 or 6.99, content seen NOWHERE else!
« Reply #138931 on: September 05, 2024, 02:58:55 AM »
Could be the beginning of a Senda move.  "Cheap sons of bitches aren't paying so the channel will go dark!"

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #138932 on: September 05, 2024, 03:03:58 AM »
Could be the beginning of a Senda move.  "Cheap sons of bitches aren't paying so the channel will go dark!"

You hate to see it.  :'(

Martinez Moobs

• Bucket King
  • Ellightened
« Reply #138933 on: September 05, 2024, 05:36:52 AM »
I bet she was just one light up Halloween sign short of making things work out for a stream too.

Always sad to be so close because of cheap susscribers.
!!!Sandsquatch Report Superfan!!!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #138934 on: September 05, 2024, 08:43:58 AM »
Maybe her probation officer or mental health facilitator got wind of it. Maybe she got her job back. She lasted only 2 weeks at that government office. Maybe she found a place that didn't do a background check. It's complicated.
Eh, nevermind...

paranormpeterson

• KDWN
« Reply #138935 on: September 05, 2024, 09:36:49 AM »
i was kinda excited. her mega fans... through the looking glass literally helped fund all the new equipment in her studio. apparently she had alot of equipment mysteriously fail. i thought this was the real deal. shes going to let alot of people down again before she even got started.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #138936 on: September 05, 2024, 11:05:48 AM »
Yeah, in addition to the mysterious failures (if she didn't sell the stuff off on eBay for 1/3 her purchase price) is no doubt because she thinks she can do shit. Remember she couldn't look Bono in the eye! The reason they told her she couldn't look him in the eye is because she blew up The Edge's amp! 🤣

She really exhibited some meth head behaviors. I remember some of the common meth head practices are that they think they can fix things. Often things that are not even broken, they just don't know how to operate.
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #138937 on: September 05, 2024, 12:55:25 PM »
i was kinda excited. her mega fans... through the looking glass literally helped fund all the new equipment in her studio. apparently she had alot of equipment mysteriously fail. i thought this was the real deal. shes going to let alot of people down again before she even got started.

Ugh.  Very unfortunate.  Maddening for those that funded the come back.   Had hopes of the thread busting that magical 10,000 page mark too.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #138938 on: September 05, 2024, 01:41:37 PM »
Ugh.  Very unfortunate.  Maddening for those that funded the come back.   Had hopes of the thread busting that magical 10,000 page mark too.

10,000?  We'd have to set a new goal!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #138939 on: September 05, 2024, 01:42:03 PM »
Couldn't she set something up so the customers could parcel out digital dollar bills as the show went on each night?

Miller could ''make it rain'' every so often.

Martinez Moobs

• Bucket King
  • Ellightened
« Reply #138940 on: September 05, 2024, 02:37:36 PM »
Couldn't she set something up so the customers could parcel out digital dollar bills as the show went on each night?

I hear there is a bluetooth enabled device to let “performers” know when millie errrr I mean “supporters” give them tokens.

Thats probably something she’s got on hand already. Battery is probably full still too.
!!!Sandsquatch Report Superfan!!!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

paranormpeterson

• KDWN
« Reply #138941 on: September 05, 2024, 03:33:32 PM »
Yeah, in addition to the mysterious failures (if she didn't sell the stuff off on eBay for 1/3 her purchase price) is no doubt because she thinks she can do shit. Remember she couldn't look Bono in the eye! The reason they told her she couldn't look him in the eye is because she blew up The Edge's amp! 🤣

She really exhibited some meth head behaviors. I remember some of the common meth head practices are that they think they can fix things. Often things that are not even broken, they just don't know how to operate.

i didnt think about that. but it makes sense. also i heard she did a few crazy 7+ hour overnight streams into the early morning last week. apparently working out all the kinks in the studio.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #138942 on: September 05, 2024, 03:38:47 PM »

A 6-pack of Coors Light could do the trick.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #138943 on: September 05, 2024, 03:43:35 PM »
i didnt think about that. but it makes sense. also i heard she did a few crazy 7+ hour overnight streams into the early morning last week. apparently working out all the kinks in the studio.

Has she hijacked any Pollos Hermanos delivery trucks lately?

PS Once a user, always a user.
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #138944 on: September 05, 2024, 05:04:41 PM »
I hear there is a bluetooth enabled device to let “performers” know when millie errrr I mean “supporters” give them tokens.

Thats probably something she’s got on hand already. Battery is probably full still too.

She could go this route and make a little something I bet.