Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127864 times)

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
Re: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade
« Reply #139005 on: September 15, 2024, 08:34:53 PM »
Oh i see the same old fat fuks who smell bad are still talking trash. Im back son of bitches. I see ksm and damon still licking seans ass. U guys are truly pathetic you know that? Get a fukin life  for fuks sake
I'M ALPHA AF

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellevated
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #139006 on: September 15, 2024, 08:37:19 PM »
Oh i see the same old fat fuks who smell bad are still talking trash. Im back son of bitches. I see ksm and damon still licking seans ass. U guys are truly pathetic you know that? Get a fukin life  for fuks sake
Welcome back Miller. I guessed that you decided to come back when heather wade came back to the living. Post often.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellevated
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #139007 on: September 15, 2024, 08:40:16 PM »
I see ksm and damon still licking seans ass. U guys are truly pathetic you know that?
Please tell KSM and myself how are we still licking Sean's ass? Please show us and the rest of the TROLLS here the exact posts in where we were licking Sean's ass.

Martinez Moobs

• Bucket King
  • Ellightened
« Reply #139008 on: September 15, 2024, 08:47:08 PM »
Another resurrection!  Hallelujah!

Had to post here because of the deafening silence after the “I’m back everyone tell me how much you missed me” I assume. You just couldn’t take the Falkie-esque view counts.

My only hope was that the last month was actually spent in rehab but probably not. 
!!!Sandsquatch Report Superfan!!!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #139009 on: September 15, 2024, 08:48:10 PM »
The KON website lists Oct 1 as the date for the official return of the show any broadcasts now must he tests or recordings?

The latter part of the program was a Hemi-Sync meditative experience recorded by Robert Monroe.

This was not a recording of one of Heather's previous shows. It was an actual recording made by Robert Monroe to induce hypnosis or even an out of body experience in the listener. Heather carefully gave fair warning beforehand of the potential dangers involved.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • Cracker Christian Nationalist
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #139010 on: September 15, 2024, 09:21:31 PM »
What a deeply troubled obese low IQ deviant lying self-loathing flatline never been laid retarded stinky sub-par mixed breed little boy you are.

Bro! Brah!
Bra-Brah-Bro-Brah-Da-Do-Bro-Bra-Bro 
Da Doo Run Run Run Da Do Run Brah

So-Nuff-Unwiped-Bumhead-Bro

Martinez Moobs

• Bucket King
  • Ellightened
« Reply #139011 on: September 15, 2024, 09:44:29 PM »
What a deeply troubled obese low IQ deviant lying self-loathing flatline never been laid retarded stinky sub-par mixed breed little boy you are.

Bro! Brah!
Bra-Brah-Bro-Brah-Da-Do-Bro-Bra-Bro 
Da Doo Run Run Run Da Do Run Brah

So-Nuff-Unwiped-Bumhead-Bro
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
!!!Sandsquatch Report Superfan!!!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #139012 on: September 15, 2024, 09:48:50 PM »
Heater was saying just the other day she wished someone would come by and drop off some Star Wars toys.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #139013 on: September 15, 2024, 09:54:09 PM »

Ahh! Like the rich ripe scent of fresh cut durian wafting through the haze of Miller Land.

Norm

• Elluminati
« Reply #139014 on: September 15, 2024, 10:43:01 PM »

dude! How's that nasty little chronic alcoholism thing coming along? Has your liver been checked lately? Any blood traces in your urine? Fruity smell when taking your morning pee?  ...

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #139015 on: September 15, 2024, 10:53:39 PM »
so funny. you guys are hilarious. the best people on the internet. Decent human beings...
and Yes I still fully support Senda and Heather. BTW, Damon. I left for a month to 84. But you're not a time traveler, so you wouldn't understand. How's KSM treating u there? did he touch you?
On my drinking? Men drink beer, sorry you all aren't men. not my fault. oh and yes, im getting all my blood work done soon, already have the order from my doctor. they will check me for diabetes and liver, also blood cells. I'm sure i will be fine, but if not. Well, who cares.

I will speak on Heather soon on my channel. stay tuned bros
I'M ALPHA AF

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #139016 on: September 15, 2024, 11:35:14 PM »
so funny. you guys are hilarious. the best people on the internet. Decent human beings...
and Yes I still fully support Senda and Heather. BTW, Damon. I left for a month to 84. But you're not a time traveler, so you wouldn't understand. How's KSM treating u there? did he touch you?
On my drinking? Men drink beer, sorry you all aren't men. not my fault. oh and yes, im getting all my blood work done soon, already have the order from my doctor. they will check me for diabetes and liver, also blood cells. I'm sure i will be fine, but if not. Well, who cares.

We will be watching!

PS. KSM is just jealous of your production abilities.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellevated
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #139017 on: September 16, 2024, 01:53:36 AM »

lol
Both senda and heather wade don't like you Miller because you're a poor troll.                                           

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #139018 on: September 16, 2024, 02:47:47 AM »
i=KPLapLUYBQIKHAW2

I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #139019 on: September 16, 2024, 02:48:32 AM »
We will be watching!

PS. KSM is just jealous of your production abilities.

his show suks so bad. he is a worse drunk than me and uglier
I'M ALPHA AF