Author Topic: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading  (Read 290461 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading
« Reply #2520 on: December 20, 2021, 11:01:55 AM »

Quote from: TigerLily on Today at 09:32:43 AM
...You can have PB answer for you. He will anyway. He's hungry for my attention

Well, since you asked nicely

Heh, heh, heh.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #2521 on: December 20, 2021, 11:10:31 AM »
Because, KSKnucklehead. If we don't get this plague under control it will keep mutating and get harder to kill. We already jumped from Delta to Omicrom. It's going to mutate faster and get stronger. We won't just be killing off the Trumpheads too ignorant to take the vaccine. It will kill all the people. And Earth will be a Nature's Paradise. Nevermind. Blather away

In the history of virus mutations, an extremely deadly virus doesn’t do well in the wild because it kills the host before transmission can occur. Viruses seem to have a survival instinct.  These deadly viruses mutate to become easier to transmit but less deadly. Not saying a mutation can’t “get stronger”. But if stronger means deadlier, that’s usually not the case. Some pathogens like bacteria become resistant to antibiotics. That’s a similar mutation but not quite the same.

Building up the body’s natural immune system is still the best course of action. It’s a crime that the government hasn’t published guidelines for a daily regimen of vitamins and minerals to boost the immune system. They absolutely know the safety record for things like Vitamin C, D, zinc, magnesium and quercetin as well as mushrooms like agarikon and Turkey Tail.

I’m hoping that this omnicron variant is such a mutation. It seems to be a much milder variant. Herd immunity might be right around the corner.
Are we having fun yet?

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #2522 on: December 20, 2021, 11:41:12 AM »
In the history of virus mutations, an extremely deadly virus doesn’t do well in the wild because it kills the host before transmission can occur. Viruses seem to have a survival instinct.  These deadly viruses mutate to become easier to transmit but less deadly. Not saying a mutation can’t “get stronger”. But if stronger means deadlier, that’s usually not the case. Some pathogens like bacteria become resistant to antibiotics. That’s a similar mutation but not quite the same.

Building up the body’s natural immune system is still the best course of action. It’s a crime that the government hasn’t published guidelines for a daily regimen of vitamins and minerals to boost the immune system. They absolutely know the safety record for things like Vitamin C, D, zinc, magnesium and quercetin as well as mushrooms like agarikon and Turkey Tail.

I’m hoping that this omnicron variant is such a mutation. It seems to be a much milder variant. Herd immunity might be right around the corner.

Well considering it’s killed 1 person world wide the shocking conclusion would be it’s doing exactly what we thought it would do. Mutate and die off in irrelevancy. The only virus we really need to worry about is that created by the Democrat party/media that keeps the most ignorant living in unwarranted fear unable to move on. No surprise considering they’re still looking for evidence of Russia collusion. oMiCrOn!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2523 on: December 20, 2021, 11:44:09 AM »
Well considering it’s killed 1 person world wide

ChooChoo Boy is back with more facts!
I bet he is regurgitating that one from Facebook like his Japan one.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2524 on: December 20, 2021, 11:51:24 AM »

Before 10 would get it and 1 would take up a hospital bed.
Now 40 are getting it and one is taking up a hospital bed.

Some say fewer are getting sick, some say more are getting infected.

Either way your Aunt Suzie can't get her hip replaced because of fuckholes taking up beds.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2525 on: December 20, 2021, 12:04:48 PM »
In the history of virus mutations, an extremely deadly virus doesn’t do well in the wild because it kills the host before transmission can occur. Viruses seem to have a survival instinct...

They don't think, and don't care whether they kill the host or not, they're just reproducing.  Survival of the fittest, the mutations that are weaker don't kill or incapacitate the host and thus are more likely to survive to reproduce and infect more people.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2526 on: December 20, 2021, 12:05:49 PM »
Well considering it’s killed 1 person world wide...

And covid didn't kill that person, they just happened to have it when they died of something else.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2527 on: December 20, 2021, 01:02:22 PM »
Because, KSKnucklehead. If we don't get this plague under control it will keep mutating and get harder to kill. We already jumped from Delta to Omicrom. It's going to mutate faster and get stronger. We won't just be killing off the Trumpheads too ignorant to take the vaccine. It will kill all the people. And Earth will be a Nature's Paradise. Nevermind. Blather away

I'll leave the mindless, inane blathering to you. 

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2528 on: December 20, 2021, 01:03:12 PM »
You fuckers are ruining Christmas.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2529 on: December 20, 2021, 01:22:05 PM »
You fuckers are ruining Christmas.

This is Festivus, crybaby.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2530 on: December 20, 2021, 01:44:19 PM »
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2531 on: December 20, 2021, 01:48:55 PM »
I'll leave the mindless, inane blathering to you.
Yeah, but “If we don't get this plague under control it will keep mutating... It's going to mutate faster and get stronger...It will kill all the people!”  :o  ;) ;D

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2532 on: December 20, 2021, 02:14:43 PM »
This is Festivus, crybaby.
NO YOU'RE A CRYBABY!!!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #2533 on: December 20, 2021, 02:33:51 PM »
Before 10 would get it and 1 would take up a hospital bed.
Now 40 are getting it and one is taking up a hospital bed.

Some say fewer are getting sick, some say more are getting infected.

Either way your Aunt Suzie can't get her hip replaced because of fuckholes taking up beds.

Exactly how many hospital beds is that one fuckhole being charged for?  Common core math explanation is not accepted.
Are we having fun yet?

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #2534 on: December 20, 2021, 02:45:29 PM »
Laughing at the soon to be dead people again? And people say I have a warped sense of humor

It used to bother me, I used to care, but I am all out of fucks to give.  The anti-vax people are welcome to die as far as I am concerned.  Their bodies and their choice and their FREEDOMS or something like that.  Fuck them right in the ass.  Their deaths are not completely in vain.  The survivors can use the death count to own the libs about how many have died under Biden vs. Trump.