Author Topic: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading  (Read 290562 times)

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading
« Reply #2535 on: December 20, 2021, 04:58:41 PM »
Once again you guys stop looking when you get the answer you want. So don't come crying to me when you die from a Covid19 mutation.

If you read the full evaluations the consensus is yes Covid-19 will continue to mutate. No. That doesn't mean they will be weaker. Generally that can be true but as examples the 1918 Spanish Flu, Ebola and the West Nile virus continued to mutate and remain lethal. You get your vaccinations or you take your chances

I've said all along all you smartasses should put a "do not hospitalize" statement in your medical records. That if you do have the Corona they won't waste a bed on you and can give it to the nice lady who belives in medicine. When I first made that challenge the silence was deafening. So how about it, knowledgeable Patriots? Want to forfeit your right to a hospital bed permanently? Get your Congressperson to get voluntary sign ups to give up your hospital bed if you are diagnosed with Covid. Or maybe you can just sign a "Do Not Admit" release and have it put in your records
A summer queen is not born, she is made through adversity and strength - Elizabeth Chadwick

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2536 on: December 20, 2021, 05:16:22 PM »
As many vaccinated people, Elizabeth Warren - Cory Booker, get the virus, I think it more proper to say you get your vaccine AND take your chances.
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2537 on: December 20, 2021, 05:20:14 PM »
Once again you guys stop looking when you get the answer you want. So don't come crying to me when you die from a Covid19 mutation.

If you read the full evaluations the consensus is yes Covid-19 will continue to mutate. No. That doesn't mean they will be weaker. Generally that can be true but as examples the 1918 Spanish Flu, Ebola and the West Nile virus continued to mutate and remain lethal. You get your vaccinations or you take your chances

I've said all along all you smartasses should put a "do not hospitalize" statement in your medical records. That if you do have the Corona they won't waste a bed on you and can give it to the nice lady who belives in medicine. When I first made that challenge the silence was deafening. So how about it, knowledgeable Patriots? Want to forfeit your right to a hospital bed permanently? Get your Congressperson to get voluntary sign ups to give up your hospital bed if you are diagnosed with Covid. Or maybe you can just sign a "Do Not Admit" release and have it put in your records

...yeah ok   ::)

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #2538 on: December 20, 2021, 05:46:28 PM »

"Researchers at Imperial College London compared 11,329 people with confirmed or likely Omicron infections with nearly 200,000 people infected with other variants. So far, according to a report issued ahead of peer review and updated on Monday, they see "no evidence of Omicron having lower severity than Delta, judged by either the proportion of people testing positive who report symptoms, or by the proportion of cases seeking hospital care after infection." "

https://us.yahoo.com/news/omicron-infections-appear-no-less-195632713.html

No one should be admitted to a hospital for COVID who could be vaccinated but chose not to.

Also from the above article, COVID fucks up your sperm.  That is also wonderful news for how to deal with anti-vaxxers.  Let them die off and breed less.  MAH FREEDOMS

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2539 on: December 20, 2021, 06:08:07 PM »

...yeah ok   ::)

You're a real brain trust, aren't you? That's the only comment you have to make. Please don't spread and multiply
A summer queen is not born, she is made through adversity and strength - Elizabeth Chadwick

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2540 on: December 20, 2021, 06:23:19 PM »
As many vaccinated people, Elizabeth Warren - Cory Booker, get the virus, I think it more proper to say you get your vaccine AND take your chances.

Well. Well. Now you think the vaccine is a miracle cure. You went from 0 to 60 real fast. I know you know they said you can have mild cases or "breakthroughs". So cute. It's not voodoo

anniem

• Ellevated

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2544 on: December 20, 2021, 10:30:03 PM »
https://thelibertyloft.com/2021/12/20/vax-deaths-reach-over-20000-in-cdc-data-and-columbia-study-suggests-over-400000/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Vaxx deaths reach over 20,000? Columbia study says study suggests over 400,000? People vaccinated died from vaccinations? And from Liberty Loft too.  Well, well well. I will be sure to report when I die. Two down and just the booster to go

I notice your article, from the highly vaunted Liberty Loft is not under news but opinion. My opinion is it's fake news

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2545 on: December 20, 2021, 11:00:48 PM »
"Researchers at Imperial College London compared 11,329 people with confirmed or likely Omicron infections with nearly 200,000 people infected with other variants. So far, according to a report issued ahead of peer review and updated on Monday, they see "no evidence of Omicron having lower severity than Delta, judged by either the proportion of people testing positive who report symptoms, or by the proportion of cases seeking hospital care after infection"...

No evidence of lower severity, judged by either testing positive or hospital care? 

Shouldn't they also ''judge the severity'' of the variant by number of deaths?  That seems like a useful metric.  Perhaps the important one.  Why leave that out?  We know why.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2546 on: December 21, 2021, 02:53:35 AM »
Exactly how many hospital beds is that one fuckhole being charged for?  Common core math explanation is not accepted.

FUCKING BIG BEDDING STRIKES AGAIN!

I wish Nixon never signed that backdoor deal with that pillow guy.

#BlameOtisNixon

Up All Night

• Ellevated
  • N. Texas
    • Stroll Down Memory Lane

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2548 on: December 21, 2021, 10:30:43 AM »
Biden to pledge 500M free COVID-19 tests to counter omicron

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-joe-biden-health-jen-psaki-08ee41d8e7c0af1ad8b4dfb7b434ea61
Eh, you mean tax payer provided, or “just put it on the national debt credit card.” ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2549 on: December 21, 2021, 12:14:32 PM »
Biden to pledge 500M free COVID-19 tests to counter omicron

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-joe-biden-health-jen-psaki-08ee41d8e7c0af1ad8b4dfb7b434ea61

Hunter and the rest of the Swamp just buy a bunch of their stock?