Author Topic: Celebrity Deaths  (Read 359641 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: Celebrity Deaths
« Reply #1875 on: August 08, 2021, 04:33:27 AM »

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1876 on: August 08, 2021, 04:54:07 AM »

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #1877 on: August 08, 2021, 12:04:54 PM »
Too late.  :'(
At least you can still ogle Angela Lansbury.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1878 on: August 08, 2021, 12:15:16 PM »
Bobby Bowden - 91.  A great football coach and an even better man.
Merry Christmas

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1879 on: August 08, 2021, 12:24:53 PM »
At least you can still ogle Angela Lansbury.

I am.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #1880 on: August 08, 2021, 03:31:09 PM »

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #1881 on: August 08, 2021, 03:50:47 PM »
Too late.  :'(

This broke my heart, was looking at the pizza thread and saw @ShayP with a Markie Post pic and I thought "Ah good dude with taste showing some love"  thinking it was done randomly. Then I read the rip and was so stunned, didn't even know she was sick.

Night Court is my favorite TV show, seeing half of the six main cast members passing away really sucks. Harry Anderson hit hard. Now Charles Robinson (Mac) and Markie Post leave us less than a month apart. Wow  :( I was shocked to hear she was 70, but doing the math Night Court ended in 92, Chrsitine/Markie was about mid/late 30s during it, yeah it adds up. It hits how old we are all getting, 92 doesn't seem that far away but that's 30 years.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1882 on: August 08, 2021, 03:58:13 PM »
This broke my heart, was looking at the pizza thread and saw @ShayP with a Markie Post pic and I thought "Ah good dude with taste showing some love"  thinking it was done randomly. Then I read the rip and was so stunned, didn't even know she was sick.

Night Court is my favorite TV show, seeing half of the six main cast members passing away really sucks. Harry Anderson hit hard. Now Charles Robinson (Mac) and Markie Post leave us less than a month apart. Wow  :( I was shocked to hear she was 70, but doing the math Night Court ended in 92, Chrsitine/Markie was about mid/late 30s during it, yeah it adds up. It hits how old we are all getting, 92 doesn't seem that far away but that's 30 years.

Well, those three died way too young.  Add in Selma (memorialized in the movie Monsters, Inc.) and Florence (better known as Mrs. Hufnagel) dying during production... 

By the way, I saw Charles Robinson play a security guard in a first year episode of St Elsewhere.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #1883 on: August 09, 2021, 01:09:19 AM »

30 years already! @Zetaspeak   Wow, my timeline is skewed.  I didn't realize it was that long ago.  It is a reminder of how old we're getting.  Night Court was one of my favorites.  And of course Markie became a young ShayP's TV crush going back to her days on The Fall Guy.

Did you see that there is going to be a continuation of the series?  Not sure how I feel about that.  John Larroquette is on board as the only returning cast member, reprising his role as Dan Fielding.  The premise is that the new Judge is the daughter of Judge Harry Stone.  She will be played by Melissa Rauch (the short blonde from The Big Bang Theory).

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1884 on: August 09, 2021, 07:22:54 AM »
No, no, no...

Don't defile Night Court by rebooting it.  Call it "Fielding's Law" or "Get Out Of Jail Free," just not Night Court. I wouldn't make plans of watching anything beyond the first episode...
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1885 on: August 09, 2021, 07:51:46 AM »
No, no, no...

Don't defile Night Court by rebooting it.  Call it "Fielding's Law" or "Get Out Of Jail Free," just not Night Court. I wouldn't make plans of watching anything beyond the first episode...

Not only will they reboot it. They'll bring back Harry Anderson as CGI, like they did with Hawaii Five-O and Jack Lord.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1886 on: August 09, 2021, 08:18:01 AM »
Not only will they reboot it. They'll bring back Harry Anderson as CGI, like they did with Hawaii Five-O and Jack Lord.

Jack Lord's ego would have loved that...
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • Bro-Brah-Bruh-Bra-Bru-Broh
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1887 on: August 09, 2021, 09:13:06 PM »
Paul Hellyer UFO related - Canadian minister of defense. Slipped on paint in his garage and hit his head.  ?

https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/longtime-ufo-researcher-and-former-canadian-defense-minister-paul-hellyer-passes-away/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

Guest on many shows including C2C with Art, and maybe George as well?  He also appeared on Caravan to Midnight with John B. Wells as well as other shows.  He may have been on with @DaveScottSOR of SOR.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #1888 on: August 09, 2021, 09:49:21 PM »
Paul Hellyer UFO related - Canadian minister of defense. Slipped on paint in his garage and hit his head.  ?

https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/longtime-ufo-researcher-and-former-canadian-defense-minister-paul-hellyer-passes-away/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

Guest on many shows including C2C with Art, and maybe George as well?  He also appeared on Caravan to Midnight with John B. Wells as well as other shows.  He may have been on with @DaveScottSOR of SOR.

He was definitely on The Unexplained podcast, with Howard Hughes in APR 2020.

I'm going to download it and listen to it again right now.

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-439-paul-hellyer

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1889 on: August 09, 2021, 10:00:15 PM »
Paul Hellyer UFO related - Canadian minister of defense. Slipped on paint in his garage and hit his head...

He got too close to the truth.

Or crossed Hilary, not sure which